"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarthPuma']I just realized I never completed the Gears 2 campaign. I might do that today.[/QUOTE]

weren't you just about to sell it or trade it in or something too? dumbass. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']weren't you just about to sell it or trade it in or something too? dumbass. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I did sell it, but that really isn't a problem.

[quote name='manthing']Budge, I got one near me.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Jerk.

(If it is still at that price in a few days, and I payed for it online, would you pick it up and ship it to me for $25?)

After you just called me a jerk? No way bulge.

:nottalking:

Besides, the MC pick up doesn't work that way Fudgie. They don't actually charge you until you pick the item up.

Besides, I can't think of an 'online buy/in-store pick up' that doesn't require the CC you used to purchase the item.

[quote name='manthing']After you just called me a jerk? No way bulge.

:nottalking:

Besides, the MC pick up doesn't work that way Fudgie. They don't actually charge you until you pick the item up.

Besides, I can't think of an 'online buy/in-store pick up' that doesn't require the CC you used to purchase the item.[/QUOTE]

Oh. :[

That really sucks since it is $70 cheaper there than at Newegg.

[quote name='Rocko']Why is GuilewasNK obsessed with really shitty "news" and feels the need to bring it to us daily?[/QUOTE]It's all he has aside from his anime collection. He's 30-something and stuck in a dead end job plus he lives in a sh?thole with no job opportunities.

[quote name='munch']Sweet! Are they charging you for it?[/QUOTE]
Yea, but it's no biggie considering what it is worth. I had the option for either and figured you would prefer sealed over an open box return.

Anyone know where I can score a GH: WT Wireless Guitar for cheap? I got the game only on Target Clearance, but I have no way to play it. Guess I'll go return it if I can't find one.

Buy a cheap Xplorer or Les Paul instead. There's not really any cheap way to get a GH4 guitar aside from those referral sites.

So I sorta beat Dead Rising yesterday.

I got captured by the FBI people so I didn't like that ending. Reloaded and made it to the rooftop, but it seems that the choppa will be arriving in 12hrs...fuck...do I really need to wait that long?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Buy a cheap Xplorer or Les Paul instead. There's not really any cheap way to get a GH4 guitar aside from those referral sites.[/QUOTE]

So will the older GH guitars work for WT then?

[quote name='munch']Guitar Hero World Tour stinks.[/QUOTE]

This may be true, but for the kids, they won't care.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's kind of a dick move for Activision to steal the guy behind Dead Space and some other guy that was working on Dante's Inferno from EA.[/QUOTE]

Activision is becoming the new EA. It pains me to think that Blizzard is part of thier family.

[quote name='Number83']Anyone know where I can score a GH: WT Wireless Guitar for cheap? I got the game only on Target Clearance, but I have no way to play it. Guess I'll go return it if I can't find one.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming PS3?

[quote name='Number83']So will the older GH guitars work for WT then?
[/QUOTE]

If it's PS3 the only other 'game' guitars that will work are the RB1&2 guitars, and the Les Paul from GH3(and others)

the older GH PS2 guitars don't work on the Triple, but there are knockoffs/other guitars that are both PS2/PS3 compatible

[quote name='Liquid 2']Munch, why does Cap Metro suck so much dick?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. If came anywhere near where I live I'd ride it. Now THE Metro rocks.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, that's what almost all of us here use.[/QUOTE]

:cool: Thanks!

[quote name='manthing']I'm assuming PS3?

If it's PS3 the only other 'game' guitars that will work are the RB1&2 guitars, and the Les Paul from GH3(and others)

the older GH PS2 guitars don't work on the Triple, but there are knockoffs/other guitars that are both PS2/PS3 compatible[/QUOTE]

Yep, PS3.

---

I will have to look for those as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back