"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rabbitt']So I guess 'Splosion Man is coming out tomorrow? (These dates keep changing...) Is anyone downloading it? I never played The Maw, but I'm going to try the demo.[/QUOTE]
I should be getting it tomorrow. You should definitely try out The Maw, as it's fun and a bit short, so it won't take too long to get through it.

hahaha.

I've discovered that I really like bitters. I've been shocked that the beer at the pubs here in Englad are your standard fare, minus the light stuff. I never knew there were 3 types of Guinness, though.

360 received by Microsoft today, and I got a tracking number for it coming home about three hours after the "we've received your system" email.

That's actually just a Lord of The Rings quote my friend and I use whenever we get beer. And beer is about the only thing we manage to get once that reference is made in the general populace.

Everything should have a beer smiley.

And after watching Jimmie's primetime debut, I'm thinking a yahtzee one should be a staple as well.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Fixed that for you.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I never said they are particularly good, I only enjoy about half the songs on Homesick, but they are nice to listen too after a couple hours of heavy shit, or when you're jamming in the car with your buds that complain about your heavy shit.

No package yet,
images
, but hopefully I'll get it today.

St0ne, I'll be sending yours out in a couple hours.

---

:whee: @ sending out a couple resumes this morning.

[quote name='Scorch']oh my god.

the hot chick on the weather channel just said "things are looking high and driz-zy today".

*facepalm*[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but she's HOT! ;)

Jesus, I went to turn in my transcripts yesterday. I forgot my ID number, so they looked it up for me. After that they told me I had already turned in my transcripts and I had financial obligations to another school. I was already late coming back to work, so I didn't have time to argue about it. I found the email with my ID number, and it's completely different from the one they gave me and put on all of my forms. This'll be fun to fix.

fuck, some bot got into my AIM account and started spamming my buddy list. I think it also changed the password, I'll have to wait for 24 hours before I can change it.

It's as dead here at work as it is in this thread. Glad i signed up for that netflix trial now, at least i have streaming stuff to keep me occupied.

I actually woke up before noon today. I was going to smoke up and watch some House, but I'm out of episodes I haven't seen. Maybe I'll play some poker or something on the PSN.

Yeah, these were Jelly Tots. They were made by the same company, I think, in a yellow bag. I'll check at the Tesco down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back