"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new Xbox 360 update happens on August 11 with Sonic the Hedgehog as one of the launch titles for Games on Demand. Instant failure. :whistle2:(

That South Park XBLA game is a tower defense game? What?

JimmieWho?

The most important thing here is that ya boy, tiredfornow, is legitimately sad he put too much water in Opie's tank and he commited suicide on the restroom floor sometime during the night. RIP, little buddie.. you will be missed.
...and replaced as soon as I put some pants on.

You know, the dude that you hate because he called you the new mr ryles.[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That new Xbox 360 update happens on August 11[/QUOTE]:)

I hate him? No way! Someone probably made it up, but he was going on and on about beating my ass in REAL LIFE during the Red Faction beta. I tried to be friends with him. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate him? No way! Someone probably made it up, but he was going on and on about beating my ass in REAL LIFE during the Red Faction beta. I tried to be friends with him. :([/QUOTE]Whoa, he's gonna be really pist at Brak when he finds out he's been leaking stories. :whistle2:o

dear ott

i am a tenaged male with litle job experience and ineed 3000 dollars, yet i am in a shitty economy. is it possible to get a job where hsould i look?

I'm legit amazed at all the people who stated they disliked/hated that mac dude here in the OTT and now they're all creaming their pants in anticipation of tonight show :whistle2:?. I could have sworn Mak hated him too :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm legit amazed at all the people who stated they disliked/hated that mac dude here in the OTT and now they're all creaming their pants in anticipation of tonight show :whistle2:?. I could have sworn Mak hated him too :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't they welcome the chance to see him get yelled at by ramsey?

[quote name='zewone']http://www.threadless.com/product/1960/Three_Keyboard_Cat_Moon

zoom.gif
[/QUOTE]

Must... resist...

---

I'm making a money playlist, OTT. I need evaluations and recommendations:

You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I feel Like A Millionaire - QotSA
Little Green Bag - George Baker
Puttin' On The Ritz - Fred Astaire
The $ - J Dilla
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Mo Money Mo Problems - Notorious B.I.G.
Money - Pink Floyd
The The Money And Run - Steve Miller Band
C.R.E.A.M. - Wu-Tang Clan
I'm Designer - QotSA

37 minutes, shooting for about an hour.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow...smart move getting a patent on that.[/QUOTE]Shut up.

Patents are such fuckin' bullshit.

[quote name='zewone']http://www.threadless.com/product/1960/Three_Keyboard_Cat_Moon

[/QUOTE]Unbelievable.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm making a money playlist, OTT. I need evaluations and recommendations:

The $ - J Dilla
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Money - Pink Floyd
I'm Designer - QotSA

37 minutes, shooting for about an hour.[/QUOTE]

How about some cohesion? :lol:

That playlist is all over the place.

i used to hate jmac, till i learned that he was usually giving good advice underneath the douchery and for some people that's the only way to learn (me)

[quote name='Liquid 2']
How about some cohesion? :lol:

That playlist is all over the place.[/QUOTE]

It flows OK now, plus I wanted to get a variety of music in there. I'm trying to group the hip-hip together, the classic, and the rock, but it's tough.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Wh?[/quote]

Why not? :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm glad my Target still
had a ton of points cards left.[/QUOTE]
Is there a deal or something?

[quote name='rabbitt']Why not? :cool:[/QUOTE]I couldn't listen to Puttin' on the Ritz followed by Take The Money and Run followed by Gold Digger just because they vaguely had to do with money. :shrugs:

If I can think of anything I'll post it to help you out, though. :^)

hey asshole or no, that tipping thing has been very interesting to me to read. i do think its strange how a tip has gone from a bonus of sorts to a mandatory thing in the USA though.

knowing the different tipping customs of the different places of the world i've lived in certainly makes the us seem to be the odd one out, but looking at the different tipping customs on wikipedia is an interesting read no matter your stance on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tip#Tipping_by_region

[quote name='Mojimbo']I couldn't listen to Puttin' on the Ritz followed by Take The Money and Run followed by Gold Digger just because they vaguely had to do with money. :shrugs:

If I can think of anything I'll post it to help you out, though. :^)[/QUOTE]

Alright :p

Leftover birria for breakfast is kinda too much.

Watching Spin City reruns in the background, Heather Locklear :drool:.

[quote name='rabbitt']It flows OK now, plus I wanted to get a variety of music in there. I'm trying to group the hip-hip together, the classic, and the rock, but it's tough.[/QUOTE]

Would "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked" by Cage The Elephant work? That one is partially about money.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm making a money playlist, OTT. I need evaluations and recommendations:

The $ - J Dilla
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Money - Pink Floyd
I'm Designer - QotSA

37 minutes, shooting for about an hour.[/QUOTE]

The Beatles - "Can't Buy Me Love"
Madvillain - "Money Folder"
Talib Kweli & Madlib - "Funny Money"
Ol' Dirty Bastard - "Got Your Money"
Steve Spacek - "Dollar"
We Are Scientists - "Cash Cow"

A few off the top of my head, rabbitt.

Money for Nothing: Dire Straits
Money (That's What I Want): The Beatles
For the Love of the Money: The O'-Jays
Money, Cash, Hoes: Jay-Z

[quote name='Trakan']Liquid, did you ever end up ordering that monitor I posted a while back?

I can't remember.[/QUOTE]
The Westinghouse 26"? I ordered one, cancelled the order because Buy.com sucks dick and I didn't want them to have my money, and had it show up on my doorstep a few days later for free. :cool:

I ended up getting a 26" Asus with component, HDMI, VGA, and DVI inputs.

[quote name='seanr1221']Buy some for later, Jake. That's what I did. Points cards deals are rare these days.[/QUOTE]

4000 points cards have been ~$30 for months.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm legit amazed at all the people who stated they disliked/hated that mac dude here in the OTT and now they're all creaming their pants in anticipation of tonight show :whistle2:?. I could have sworn Mak hated him too :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
For every time JMac ripped someone for anything remotely related to cooking, it's going to be awesome to see him get torn a new one by Ramsey.

[quote name='rabbitt']Thanks, fellows. Some of these are great (I even had a few of those in my "maybe section," senor).[/QUOTE]

Fantastic.

And you're welcome, sir.

How in the fuck did I forget "Dead Presidents II"?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back