"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just spent two hours setting up my grandpa's neighbor's internet. After an hour of working on it I had to call tech support, and after an hour of them I learned that the lines were fucked up and that ATT was going to have to fix it. I was supposed to make twenty bucks, but I didn't feel right charging them since I couldn't fix it, even though I did literally everything I could. Now I feel like a fucking moron for wasting two hours of my day and not charging them.

I knew that song sucked when I saw who it was by, but it took me 6 seconds to know fasho.

I have a cousin that loves Cake. He's 39 and into binge drinking and cocaine.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I just spent two hours setting up my grandpa's neighbor's internet. After an hour of working on it I had to call tech support, and after an hour of them I learned that the lines were fucked up and that ATT was going to have to fix it. I was supposed to make twenty bucks, but I didn't feel right charging them since I couldn't fix it, even though I did literally everything I could. Now I feel like a fucking moron for wasting two hours of my day and not charging them.[/QUOTE]Moron.

[quote name='munch']That song was legit horrible.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tiredfornow']I knew that song sucked when I saw who it was by, but it took me 6 seconds to know fasho.

I have a cousin that loves Cake. He's 39 and into binge drinking and cocaine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I get absolutely no "chills" listening to that song.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']....I mean non-stolen points.[/QUOTE]

I don't ask questions.

Plus, don't you buy arcade games off ebay all the time? What are those? "Really good deals?"

[quote name='DarthPuma']So I just spent two hours setting up my grandpa's neighbor's internet. After an hour of working on it I had to call tech support, and after an hour of them I learned that the lines were fucked up and that ATT was going to have to fix it. I was supposed to make twenty bucks, but I didn't feel right charging them since I couldn't fix it, even though I did literally everything I could. Now I feel like a fucking moron for wasting two hours of my day and not charging them.[/QUOTE]It took me a while, but i finally learned not to get myself roped into those situations. Eventually people will use you for free tech support.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Moron.[/QUOTE]

I know mang. That would have bought me 3 months of live, or a couple cds. :cry:

That song was really bad budge.

I'm going to use this Lennon quote in my dissertation:

"Your Majesty, I am returning this MBE in protest against Britain's involvement in this Nigeria-Biafra thing, against our support of America in Vietnam and against 'Cold Turkey' slipping down the charts. With love, John Lennon of Bag."

[quote name='munch']Someone send me your address and I'll mail you a postcard from the UK.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost afraid to do so.

Sigh, about an hour left to go in the day and we've had to make someone leave because they couldn't keep their kids under control.

People, learn to control your kids, please.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm legit amazed at all the people who stated they disliked/hated that mac dude here in the OTT and now they're all creaming their pants in anticipation of tonight show :whistle2:?. I could have sworn Mak hated him too :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

A well known CAG/OTTer is gonna be on one of my favorite shows. I'd be excited even if it was gmooj or moxio.

[quote name='darthbudge']Have you got your new PC yet, Mr. Shed?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not yet. Build date was pushed back to today so I guess it won't arrive until next week.

[quote name='Maklershed']A well known CAG/OTTer is gonna be on one of my favorite shows. I'd be excited even if it was gmooj or moxio.[/QUOTE]

Ah...Gotcha.

I guess if Ramsey makes him cry, it's all good.

I'll never hate JimmieMac, simply because he introduced me to the phrase "mashing her bean." That's probably the greatest masturbation euphemism I've ever heard.

[quote name='JolietJake']I nearly beat dead rising, but that damn underground tunnel bit pissed me off too much to finish it.[/QUOTE]

I've never even been close...just got the motorcycle for beating Isabelle...but then I died shortly after by accidentally running it into a propane tank...so now I have to do it all over again :bomb:

Holy shit. I just read on GAF that an unannounced part of the 360 Summer update is that some old "retired" gamertags are going to be made available again.

zoo should be happy, and I can hopefully get this shitty "1" out of my name.

Linkin:
It's driving a car or bike through tunnel underneath the mall. The catch is that your vehicle takes damage and dies once it takes too much. That leaves you underground with a shitload of zombies and that chick's brother trying to run you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back