"I thought I had Yahtzee!" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I've never seen them, but I haven't gone to the candy aisle either. Are they at any supermarket type place?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I'd assume so though. My dad picks some up for me when he goes there from time to time.

The bag looks like this:

Bassetts-Jelly_Babies.JPG

Whoa, Hell's Kitchen is going to be two hours tonight. :)[quote name='Trakan']Holy shit. I just read on GAF that an unannounced part of the 360 Summer update is that some old "retired" gamertags are going to be made available again.

zoo should be happy, and I can hopefully get this shitty "1" out of my name.[/QUOTE]I wonder how far back/forward it'll go. IIRC he said like Xbox1 era.

Awesome Target run today. Picked up Fiddy Cent BOTS and Chronicles of Riddick DA for $15 each. Swung by BB and with a price match and RZ cert, picked up Watchmen :br: for $17

Nah, they're :cool: too Trakan.

Using the 20.00 giftcard I had I'll be getting 60.00 in points for 30.00 with 5.00 left over for milk or something.

[quote name='JolietJake']Linkin:
It's driving a car or bike through tunnel underneath the mall. The catch is that your vehicle takes damage and dies once it takes too much. That leaves you underground with a shitload of zombies and that chick's brother trying to run you down.
[/QUOTE]

That part wasn't that hard, so long as you weren't being aggro against the zombies. I think I only had to try once or twice.

I never could finish it, it's like they put you in the best zombie killing situation ever and say "Ok, don't hit any zombies."

Like telling a fat guy in a donut shop "Alright, don't eat any donuts.'

I would watch Hell's Kitchen tonight, but I doubt I could watch the entire two hours. I'll probably try to tune in and catch a bit of James.

[quote name='JolietJake']I never could finish it, it's like they put you in the best zombie killing situation ever and say "Ok, don't hit any zombies."

Like telling a fat guy in a donut shop "Alright, don't eat any donuts.'[/QUOTE]

If you wanted to hit zombies, you do another run for the Genocider achievement and the mega buster.

Jello folks...

The Biltmore was pretty impressive...

No Job and still no internet...

Looking forward to Hell's Kitchen tonight. That interview from the front page made me laugh.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if that Colony show on Discovery will be any good.[/QUOTE]
I like the idea, hope it's good.

I lol'd really hard at this.

[quote name='help1 on youtube in reference to JimmieMac']This guy is a tool. He used to post on internet forums about how he liked cocks in his ass, and now all of a sudden he thinks he is the shit.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Beef Fajitas with refried beans, onions, peppers, mushrooms, cheese, sour cream and guacamole. Plus a Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA to wash it all down.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Take her out to dinner at a nice restaurant.[/QUOTE]Did that last year.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gift certificate to the spa.[/QUOTE]Nice. Now, to find a spa. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Amazon Kindle.[/QUOTE]Too expensive, and I won't support a DRM filled platform.

[quote name='JJSP']Obligatory "she gets you as a son, isn't that good enough" post.[/QUOTE]No.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']The sweet taste of revenge.[/QUOTE]

It'd be pretty cool if you stopped being retarded.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Princess, how is your TE stick?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had a chance to really use it, but from the experience I've had, it's really nice.

Finally picked up Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time and The Universe in a Nutshell.

It was disappointing opening up the Watchmen Blu and having an advertisment for the Deluxe Collectors Edition at the end of the year. What a big fuck You...

[quote name='Moxio']:whistle2:|@ the hundreds of d-bags in the VGDeal section buying Axe deoderant just to get 300 measly points.[/QUOTE]

I legit hate people that wear the Axe spray. I hate the girls that think it smells good even more.
_
Anyone else a fan of skramz/real screamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back