I want to music

libertywtm.jpg

Is this one of those new internet fads that nobody even knows what it means, or where it came from?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']that is the best thing I've ever seen. at least in this tread, I laughed.[/QUOTE]

Haha, same here.

Attention please, IWTM Army:

BurgerKingNFLIWTM.jpg

It has since come to understanding that our actions have not been without merit. The leuitenant sends his regards from his encampment in Delineation A, requesting that more troops be entered. He also requests lemon for his tea and better steak sauce. It was my understanding such stuffs were delivered via transport, but this has proven incorrect. I have disclosed the whereabouts of the person responsible for this incorrect information - Troop Reactor L - and Dispatchment Crews are en route. We will not miss him. Know this now.

Sketches being sent back from scouts show rapid Involvement in several sectors. I have taken it upon my own battallions to quell such uprisings, lest control be wrested from our overlords. This will not stand, nor be believed by any of those under control to have been suggested or attempted. The requisite drugs have been dispensed into the water supply.

Gessner sends word. 1143. Targeted applied. Increase of 410. Rulings sent.

14:16 PM showed scant activity in the west. Signals received indicate odd waves, as if perversed from nothing. We send word back. Awaiting.

The army abides, Unversed. Understand this.

I expect response.

Attention diverts.

-Gen.date111111, sent 1649

[quote name='Z-Saber']It sounds like a CAGcast joke, CAGchat joke, or OTT joke. Take your pick.[/quote]

I couldn't care less about the CAGcast so if that is the case it can stay a mystery.

boyblobIWTM.jpg

"Reports have appeared that various insurgent armies have struck the outer colonies, particularly supply lines and mineral deposits. Such attacks have been occurring in greater frequency over the past few months, but have been scattered and unorganized. New research suggests these attacks are now more directed, and it is speculated that such forces are now acting under a collective mind or commanding entity. Earlier probes sent via police militias have not confirmed this, but has wiped out the various mechanical scouts found in the resource areas. It is our understanding that such is no longer a threat. Our glorious president has reassured us all that our efforts are righteous and required action immediate. We will supply further information as it appears."

The above is perfunctory in nature and importance. Pay no attention - it is misdirection applied to they. It has been sent out to quell. Know we play both sides in this ordeal, sing to one and choke the other. Such efforts have compromised various levels of access, and know we are penetrating into the core.

Gessner explains further - our Recusory Efforts have created loops in the mainframes and insterstices. Unstability is immiment, small evidence already surfacing.

This is our goal.

More follows later.

Know thine enemies. Closer.

-Gen.date111211, sent 1555

[quote name='jezebelseven']
iwanttomenu.jpg
[/quote]
Dude, this is a total two-fer-one deal! He also fits in the Finger Pointing Thread.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']that is the best thing I've ever seen. at least in this tread, I laughed.[/quote]Rowlf rawks. Only second to Fozzy Bear.

Right. I have no idea what it means, but it's sort of like they say about art. Don't know what it is, but I likes it.

No photoshop, no skills, but all the same, Jet Jaguar wants to music.

jetjaguar.jpg

citizenKaneIWTM2.jpg

Deviations have been counted on the latest diagrams. Abnormal. Dropships confirm that Cresters have indeed been alerted to the point of entry for examination.

Proceeding with brutal discrimination.

Sensors are picking up alternate wave forms eminatting. Considered highly alien - xenoz.

Awaiting further responses from team.

-Gen.date111311, sent 0605

[quote name='guinaevere']
jetjaguar.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Mmm. Dr. Gorro made one Helluva robot.

bigboyol3.jpg

Made this to appease my "burger" fascination / fetish.

Edit: ROFL! I misspelled "burger". I kinda like BRUGER.

bread's done
Back