I was on Beauty and the Geek season 5. I'm now trying to get on season 6!

[quote name='ITDEFX']cara is a dumb fuck[/quote]

I have not paid any attention in this thread at all or seen the show but I have to give you a massive QFT.

Only saw a few seconds of the show. OP, was that you looking over a binder with another "geek" talking about you can't do this or that ("can't be charming", etc. house rules?)?

I am a big fan of the show, and I was hoping that you could shed some light on the legitimacy of the bar scene. The fact that they did not blur out faces made it seem like the people had to have been actors. It was also confusing how the bar was able to fill up completely after being closed off by the show. Thanks in advance, I am rooting for you.

Wow, I might need to watch this show again. I watched last season because there was a musicologist (the girl who won). I'm still waiting to see if she applied to my program for next year, I met a few other girls from her school that were interested in coming here.

Maybe if you stay on a while I'll start watching when everyone gets more than 3 seconds of camera time.

Heyyy, I just watched it!

You weren't really on it. I've watched three seasons of BATG, and it seems dumb that they took out the teams. That was the best part!

Could you tell us how long things really are? Like I've heard in survivor that the elimination ceremony is actually like 1-2 hours and the producers talk to everyone. Do they try to sway everyone to vote a certain way?

Cool! Me and my GF are rooting for you. And I really wanted to be on PUA. How the hell do you find out when they are casting!?

A common trend with this show was the people who get almost no airtime in the beginning usually last a while. This was a the case for the previous 4 seasons as analyzed by one of the season 1 contestants (i read it on his blog).

I just got around to watching it, congrats on not getting the ax. Here's hoping you get some more airtime, i'll be watching the rest of the season.

How useful was the stuff in the binders in getting your 14 numbers?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
tressel.jpg

The state of Ohio would like to have a word with you.

;)[/QUOTE]

Gotta love Tressel! Can't win a BSC Championship game to save his life though :(

Yah i just watched it too. Sucks that you didn't get much screen time or even dialog, but it was the first episode. Nice job on the 14 numbers!

[quote name='stnkygrngo']Kudos dude.

tips for real life.....

shave the beard and cut the hair. the jesus look died with nirvana.[/quote]
Every season they do a geek makeover so I'm sure this one will be no different

Also, just watched it OP and I was thinking you were the other bearded guy the whole time until I came back and checked this thread again

Get in the game for the next couple episodes, you were barely there for this one!

Also, I am an addict of this show, I watch every season, and it's the only reality show that I watch on a regular basis. It's awesome that a CAG is on there. Hope you won! (although, considering the odds, you probably did not :D)

shave the beard and cut the hair. the jesus look died with nirvana.

Actually, the 'dumpster chic' got big in the last four years and really hasn't completely gone away.* I'll take the professor-hippie hybrid look anyday over bitchy emo bitchboys, too.

*--Even the ultimate group-for-the-grounded, Linkin Park, has a band member that conformed to this look, no doubt to increase cred. So maybe it is 'over'....

[quote name='Autumn Star']Nintendo fanboy.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about me? I'm a Nintendo fanboy when I own every major system since the 8-bit era and one of my favorites is the Sega Saturn? Right...

[quote name='johnnypark']Didn't see the show but I get the gist of it just from reading what you wrote. That's lame.

You're vegan? (Based on your myspace? )That fucking rules! How long have you been? I'm hoping it comes up during the show and we get a little mainstream exposure, there's still a lot of people who don't understand how or why anyone would be vegan, or even what veganism is at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm vegan. :) I've been vegan for over 7 years and vegetarian for 12. What about you? It wasn't mentioned in the first episode but there's a video with me talking about vegans on the official website. It's the video called "Words of Wisdom". None of the girls were vegetarian unfortunately but Tommy and Greggy were vegetarians which was cool.

[quote name='y2kenjination']Holy crap, I can't believe you had the opportunity to meet Leticia Cline. She's smokin' hot!

getmeoutofjoliet: Yep, that's her. She needs to come back to TNA.[/QUOTE]

Not only did I meet her we shared a bed together the first two nights. :) That was another thing that was omitted. I ended up sharing a bedroom with three girls. The next day before the first challenge was announced Mike asked me about my sleeping arrangement and then said he wanted to be me. :lol: It sucks none of that was shown.

Another good moment that wasn't shown happened during the elimination ceremony. I said I was hoping to get an immunity necklace for being the top member of my team in the challenge and Mike says, "wrong show, you're fired!" It was hilarious.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Not only did I meet her we shared a bed together the first two nights. :) [/quote]

Oh my!

:applause::applause::applause:

Kings to you, my man!

Wow, where have i been.

hope you win errrrr won OP. Ill be watching the show from now on. My best friend is a die hard fan of the show...so i guess he can fill me in on the first night.

but man is this epic.

So is this your first time actually watching the show? As in, have they showed you the episodes or did you just film everything.

Either way, sorry you got such few lines. They said you were the most social though :D

[quote name='Collectordragon']Yeah, I'm vegan. :) I've been vegan for over 7 years and vegetarian for 12. What about you? It wasn't mentioned in the first episode but there's a video with me talking about vegans on the official website. It's the video called "Words of Wisdom". None of the girls were vegetarian unfortunately but Tommy and Greggy were vegetarians which was cool.[/quote]

That's excellent. I've been vegetarian for 4 years (as of this past January) and vegan for 3 (as of this past Thanksgiving). Best decision I ever made.

None of the girls were, eh? That is unfortunate... it's a major turn-off for me, I've reached a point where I find it so difficult to date girls who eat meat that I basically don't. The worst part is they always feel judged, but it's not a moral issue or as if I think less of them, it just grosses me out.

I've also had a lot of luck with it not being an issue... here in Richmond it seems like everyone I meet is vegetarian or vegan. When I actually make friends with someone who isn't, it actually surprises me :)

Watched the first episode. Hope to see you actually get some air time soon. I love this show, I've watched it since the first season.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Don't forget to watch tonight. Maybe I'll get some more air time like 6 seconds instead of 5. ;)[/quote]

yeah i mentioned to my friend who you were....and by just explaining that you had a full beard..he already knew.

hope you get more air time also!

[quote name='integralsmatic']yeah i mentioned to my friend who you were....and by just explaining that you had a full beard..he already knew.

hope you get more air time also![/QUOTE]

Don't forget there are two guys with beards. I'm the much taller of the two and my beard was shorter.

Also to answer the person who asked earlier, I have not seen any of the episodes ahead of time. I have no idea what will be shown or how things will be portrayed.

"I gave my mom massage before and good things happened"

what the hell is that about Johnathan lol, I am watching the new episode of beauty and the geek

[quote name='Poor2More']"I gave my mom massage before and good things happened"

what the hell is that about Johnathan lol, I am watching the new episode of beauty and the geek[/quote]

:shock:

You sure got plenty of air time this episode. :roll:

Edit:

God im glad she's gone... One less drama queen. Was she really as bad as they portray her to be OP?

[quote name='Poor2More']"I gave my mom massage before and good things happened"

what the hell is that about Johnathan lol, I am watching the new episode of beauty and the geek[/QUOTE]

That wasn't what I said. That was some very strange editing. I did say I'd given my mom massages before but I didn't add that part at the end. It must have been from a different interview. I guess they wanted me to be like Dave from last season. He talked about giving his mom massages with oils. lol

[quote name='KhaosX']You sure got plenty of air time this episode. :roll:

Edit:

God im glad she's gone... One less drama queen. Was she really as bad as they portray her to be OP?[/QUOTE]

That was how she acted.

[quote name='Collectordragon']That wasn't what I said. That was some very strange editing. I did say I'd given my mom massages before but I didn't add that part at the end. It must have been from a different interview. I guess they wanted me to be like Dave from last season. He talked about giving his mom massages with oils. lol[/quote]

My fault, I swear thats what you said, but was probably edited

So what were you doing in the jacuzzi with one of your legs up (or did I see that right?)? Making fart sounds? Just curious.

[quote name='Panda']So what were you doing in the jacuzzi with one of your legs up (or did I see that right?)? Making fart sounds? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Just goofing off. I think I was trying to shoot water with my leg.

[quote name='Milkyman']Haha that raptor thing was hilarious. oh and zomg leticia is so hot.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'm very proud of my raptor. It's too bad the girls didn't like it. ;_; In the house they were telling me they did.

I can't wait to see you transform! :D

Have you get a chance to meet Ashton Kutcher or they just slap his name as one of the producers? Man, I can't wait until next week.

[quote name='Panda']I can't wait to see you transform! :D

Have you get a chance to meet Ashton Kutcher or they just slap his name as one of the producers? Man, I can't wait until next week.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)

I met Ashton Kutcher in the last interview I had before officially being selected to go on the show. He interviewed me about my job. We were never formally introduced and never had a regular conversation. It was just him interviewing me along with a group of other producers and network executives.

I loled pretty hard when the guy mentioned final fantasy VII. Good episode. Continues to entertain.
Edit: So I'm watching this for the first time right now and man, some of these girls are bitches.

Not sure if this has been said enough yet, but leticia was totally givin off a veronica mars vibe in the episode...HOT

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']I loled pretty hard when the guy mentioned final fantasy VII. Good episode. Continues to entertain.
Edit: So I'm watching this for the first time right now and man, some of these girls are bitches.

Not sure if this has been said enough yet, but leticia was totally givin off a veronica mars vibe in the episode...HOT[/QUOTE]

yeah the materia comment was funny, were they all video gamers? can you say what company the other bearded guy works for?

bread's done
Back