Not open for further replies.
cheapy2.gif
cheapy3.gif

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
2k3d07.gif
[/QUOTE]
God; I love that.

It's his best work.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Happy birthday Mak and JFD!

So I was browsing local personals last night, and I found a gorgeous girl who's looking for a relationship (duh). I've never set up a personal ad before, but I felt such an intense attraction to this girl I actually paid for a month of service and everything...

Just sent the intial email, PLEASE GOD LET HER REPLY. *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

When she replies with a link to a website saying "I have these pictures of myself, but i can't show them on match.com/yahoo/whatever. Go here to view them" , don't. :)

[quote name='crystalklear64']
cheapy1.gif
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Because you're an annoying wannabe hipster fuck?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: to both posts

I love the face in the final square.

Hey jimbo, did you ever get that hard drive? Mine should be coming in a couple of days. Let me know what you did/followed.

Oh, yeah. I had to order a Molex to SATA power cable so I won't be able to get at it until tomorrow or Wednesday. I'll let you know how it goes.

I knew Best Buy wasn't great, but WTF. Long story short, I got a "new" 360 for Christmas. It was an Arcade that had been "updated" by Best Buy. Thought that was odd. Fast forward to today. Going through paperwork that came with it, and guess what's there. A note from Microsoft apologizing for having to repair it and a reconnect controller info sheet.

I let my dad know, since it was from him. He calls up Best Buy and I'm getting a new
one out of it.

Just think it's odd that they charged him the new price for a repaired console and left the shit in the box with the system. They don't do that, the only thing I think is off is a 4/09 console at Christmas time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't get the whole thing about Brandon Fraiser...so he was excited and though something was funny, I don't get the big deal.[/QUOTE]
...And now we know how Linkin laughs.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I knew Best Buy wasn't great, but WTF. Long story short, I got a "new" 360 for Christmas. It was an Arcade that had been "updated" by Best Buy. Thought that was odd. Fast forward to today. Going through paperwork that came with it, and guess what's there. A note from Microsoft apologizing for having to repair it and a reconnect controller info sheet.

I let my dad know, since it was from him. He calls up Best Buy and I'm getting a new
one out of it.

Just think it's odd that they charged him the new price for a repaired console and left the shit in the box with the system. They don't do that, the only thing I think is off is a 4/09 console at Christmas time.[/QUOTE]
It was probably one that someone got refurbed and then returned it to BestBuy and they didn't check it out thoroughly before putting it back in stock.

Bayonetta has really picked up since I bitched about it earlier. While I still think the whole missing verses thing is shitty, there aren't as many long cut scenes as there were in the beginning, which is nice. Not really sure I'll play through it again on the same difficulty for completion, though. I'll try it on hard, though, for sure.

[quote name='Rocko']Bayonetta has really picked up since I bitched about it earlier. While I still think the whole missing verses thing is shitty, there aren't as many long cut scenes as there were in the beginning, which is nice. Not really sure I'll play through it again on the same difficulty for completion, though. I'll try it on hard, though, for sure.[/QUOTE]

I think the game is pretty badass. On Chapter 13 now.
What's the deal with missing verses? Are they hidden or just not accessible on first play through or something?

[quote name='Pookymeister']I think the game is pretty badass. On Chapter 13 now.
What's the deal with missing verses? Are they hidden or just not accessible on first play through or something?[/QUOTE]
I just finished chapter 10. From my understanding, the verses you miss are just that- missable verses. I guess some objects in the environment, when destroyed, can trigger verses, and backtracking can trigger verses, and alternate paths can trigger verses, but they aren't all mandatory to complete the chapter (although you get a shitty award if you miss a lot, it seems, I've gotten like all stone awards but 2 or 3).

[quote name='Pookymeister']I think the game is pretty badass. On Chapter 13 now.
What's the deal with missing verses? Are they hidden or just not accessible on first play through or something?[/QUOTE]

They're the alfheims (think secret missions from DMC series).

[quote name='Rocko']I just finished chapter 10. From my understanding, the verses you miss are just that- missable verses. I guess some objects in the environment, when destroyed, can trigger verses, and backtracking can trigger verses, and alternate paths can trigger verses, but they aren't all mandatory to complete the chapter (although you get a shitty award if you miss a lot, it seems, I've gotten like all stone awards but 2 or 3).[/QUOTE]

No. See above. They're just "secret missions". Basically, you find one of the hidden little portals, go it in, and try to complete the challenge. If you do, you get a piece of heart or pearl...

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I fucking love Oshinko over rice.[/QUOTE]I had to google this, but it looks yummy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't get the whole thing about Brandon Fraiser...so he was excited and though something was funny, I don't get the big deal.[/QUOTE]He wasn't laughing at what was funny (which wasn't funny), he just spazzed out when the camera turned on in front of him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No. See above. They're just "secret missions". Basically, you find one of the hidden little portals, go it in, and try to complete the challenge.[/QUOTE]
I know what alfheims are. There are also battle that only trigger when you backtrack.

No More Heroes 2 comes out tomorrow? Holy fuck, I didn't realize it was so soon. I thought it came out in the middle of February. Can't wait for mine to ship from Amazon.

I also wish someone would fucking publish the 360 port of the first game in the US, since Ubisoft said they won't do it. I'd love to play it again on the 360.

[quote name='Rocko']Finally saw Requiem for a Dream today. The soundtrack was amazing.[/QUOTE]

Remember Rocko, don't have dreams. They'll just lead you to amputations or electroshock therapy.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Oh man, The Fountain is a giant shitfest of a movie. Avoid it like the plague.[/QUOTE]

I was going to be nice about your e-hook-up, but now I hope she anally rapes you with a rusty fork.

Apparently I'm really bad at getting treasures in Uncharted 2. I played through like the first 2 or 3 chapters and got most of them and then dropped the game as a whole for no reason. I started playing again tonight and completely forgot about the treasures.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I was going to be nice about your e-hook-up, but now I hope she anally rapes you with a rusty fork.[/QUOTE]

But seriously....

The Fountain sucks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back