I was waiting for a new OTT to wish JohnnyFoxDarko a happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']I had to google this, but it looks yummy.

He wasn't laughing at what was funny (which wasn't funny), he just spazzed out when the camera turned on in front of him.[/QUOTE]

Oh...now I get it.

-------

Any new news on NHM for X360 yet?

So she checked her account but didn't respond... it's been less than a day, and I'm not even sure if other users can see my page until the payment clears. Fingers still crossed! XD

But here's a pic for the haters.

EDIT: Alright, that's all joo get. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rocko']I just finished chapter 10. From my understanding, the verses you miss are just that- missable verses. I guess some objects in the environment, when destroyed, can trigger verses, and backtracking can trigger verses, and alternate paths can trigger verses, but they aren't all mandatory to complete the chapter (although you get a shitty award if you miss a lot, it seems, I've gotten like all stone awards but 2 or 3).[/QUOTE]

Hmm, well i never went really looking for them - oh well. I'm on Chapter 15 now, im mostly stone and bronze with a few silver.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sorry guys, my ex is stalking me on CAG, so no more updates. :([/QUOTE]
Not the one who wears wings, right?

/oldbutrequiredjoke

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sorry guys, my ex is stalking me on CAG, so no more updates. :([/QUOTE]

Dang. That sucks. Is it your one girlfriend I met or another ex?

It was coincidence, actually, Mr. Anderson just likes to flatter himself. You should ask him about his other craigslist escapades.

351vm78.jpg

don't worry bro, we have all paid a dirty woman to touch us hard once or twice.
maybe you ask them to imitate a dolphin, and they decline, so you suffocate them with a pillow and sleep on their dead body for 20 hours.
we have all been there.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Takes one to know one. :D[/QUOTE]

Fortunately, I'm not a 30something hooker, but thank GOD I'm not a sad sad 20 year old boy that hides behind his computer all day, faps to personal ads on craigslist and thinks he's found someone totally amazing when it's reeeeally a google image.

[quote name='gangstak']Fortunately, I'm not a 30something hooker, but thank GOD I'm not a sad sad 20 year old boy that hides behind his computer all day, faps to personal ads on craigslist and thinks he's found someone totally amazing when it's reeeeally a google image.[/QUOTE]
I don't know who should be more embarrassed - Mr. Anderson, for having a crazy ex who stalks him on a message board, or yourself, for letting this cat cum inside you:

knobcreek6bb.jpg

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']In my defense...

I was really, really barred out.

Which is more than I can say for Kady.[/QUOTE]

I'd bang me. Hell, I have better sex with myself anyway.

^hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back