If you got a billion dollars....

Buy GameFAQs

Get therapy for my pointer finger because of excessive clicking of the "Ban User" button.

[quote name='BigNick']I would buy an island. One that the RIAA has no juristiction over, then host every song and movie for free.[/quote]

I think your island would be mysteriously bombed into dust pretty quickly the way the MPAA and RIAA push the government around.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='BigNick']I would buy an island. One that the RIAA has no juristiction over, then host every song and movie for free.[/quote]

I think your island would be mysteriously bombed into dust pretty quickly the way the MPAA and RIAA push the government around.[/quote]

Na, I wold have it all underground, and would have co-located servers.

I don't know, but then I wouldn't be a CAG anymore. I'd have money for once, and I'd buy games when they first came out for $50.

[quote name='6669']I don't know, but then I wouldn't be a CAG anymore. I'd have money for once, and I'd buy games when they first came out for $50.[/quote]

Nah way, ya gota be froogle with that billion dollars :) Buy ever single deal you see on this site :)

I think that I would put 3/4 in the bank, and spend the rest on some nice things, like a super high end computer, huge TV, super fast internet connection, all of the DVD TV shows that I want (Star Trek, X-Files), and and tons of cool Godzilla stuff.

lamborghini
Hummer
all games made for xbox/ps2/GC
a couple of plasma tv's..
new house..
all the channels you can possibly get on a tv

He said a billion dollars, that's 1,000,000,000.00. You could buy any and everything you ever wanted and still have hunderds of millions left.

Pretty much every game I had ANY interest in, and a decent car. Even with a billion I would still be a cheapass, but I would make sure I would never have to work again.

I would first buy a new house with a complete gaming center and a swimming pool...

then I would buy about 16 top-of-the-line PCs, and have a major LAN party, and buy 16 of each of all the best games I could lan with.

First thing first, dodge viper, then Big ass truck and put that thing in the shop get a lift kit bigger rims and tires, then i would drop by best buy get the biggest and best television, have them deliver it to my 5 million dollar house, then i would finnally get a gamecube, all the games for all the systems, and then and then and then and then some more and then till there is no more money

[quote name='guyver2077']fly out to ny and meet the cheap one himself.....we owe that man for making this all possible...[/quote]

fuckin' A

I'd be honored to buy Cheapy a beer and chill back with some games. We ALL owe him that much.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='guyver2077']fly out to ny and meet the cheap one himself.....we owe that man for making this all possible...[/quote]

shaq-fuin' A

I'd be honored to buy Cheapy a beer and chill back with some games. We ALL owe him that much.[/quote]

lol drink a cold one while playing some winning eleven 7... im sure he would appreciate the thought

with a billion dollars, i'd make myself a rock star
i cant even sing or play an instument, so i'd just over promote myself like linkin park
i'd have my own tour bus, but never really do any concerts, just stop at major cities and bang cute groupies
eventually i'd die from doing 20 speedballs, belushi style

[quote name='Cracka']i'd buy jessica simpson... fo real[/quote]

I could see that coming.

I'd buy a really good gaming PC, top of the line.

Id give everyone (that I know) on CAG and give a couple million...Id give cheapy a little more seeing as he has to run all of this...and the mods a little more aswell...Then we could change the site to RAG (Rich Ass Gamer) and it would be swell...

yea right... even when i'd be billions of dollars filthy rich i'd still be cheap.. hey you dont know u could always just throw that money out the window and never even know... :shock: so i'd be like hey find any 5$ games? and they'd be like no but you have a million $ why dont u just go buy the retail and id be like fuck no! havent bought a retail in 3 years and it wastes money XD

[quote name='karmapolice620']Id give everyone (that I know) on CAG and give a couple million...Id give cheapy a little more seeing as he has to run all of this...and the mods a little more aswell...Then we could change the site to RAG (Rich Ass Gamer) and it would be swell...[/quote]

Hehe RichAssGamer. Post the worst deals you can, since we're all rolling in the green stuff.

[quote name='ah_sq']i will buy a console and a game for every current cheap ass member who posted here.[/quote]

posts!

If I had a billion dollars, I'd buy a 1 mile by 1 mile block in Detroit, staff it with my own private police force, and turn it into a showplace, hopefully kick starting the rivitalization of Detroit.

I figure a strech of land somewhere near either downtown, the new center, or the culutral center would only be a couple hundred thousand dollars.

[quote name='Cracka']i'd rub sweet and sour sauce all over my body[/quote]

you can do that for free if you have a wendys near you and the balls to take a ton of sweet and sour packets

I'll buy Acura NSX, a mansion, a fine broad (Beyonce or Kelis or Lindsey Lohen), buy Marvel Comics ( should be enough) and start a record label.

First I would pay off all my bills. Then I would buy plane tickets to Las Vegas for all my friends to have one big ass party.

bread's done
Back