I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
It's sad that I must resort to these pictures to keep the OTT alive and strong but whatever. ^_^
DSC00489.jpg

....BOOBIES!!!

Seriously....you threw out a bone while the wolves were taking a nap.

Of course, I'd be playing half 2 if I wasnt playing "Find out how to upgrade a laptop video card Driver: The Game" ...damn its annoying

Stupid GeForce go 5200

[quote name='JSweeney']How can someone live in Florida and be so pale? It's unnatural.[/QUOTE]
... it's a gift?
I guess being allergic to most things outside helps.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']....BOOBIES!!!

Seriously....you threw out a bone while the wolves were taking a nap.

Of course, I'd be playing half 2 if I wasnt playing "Find out how to upgrade a laptop video card Driver: The Game" ...damn its annoying

Stupid GeForce go 5200[/QUOTE]

It's sad, really. I've come to the realization that I am not, and likely could not be a wolf.

I guess I'd just have to be content to be a dog.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I've never counted to ten with a meh before.[/QUOTE]

1ne, too, threh, meh, 5, sex, stephen, gayte, nine, ten.

[quote name='angelliclulu']I've never counted to ten with a meh before[/quote]

it's a rating system though not a counting system.

[quote name='DT778']http://secretmarionazi.ytmnd.com/

is that really in the game?[/QUOTE]

People tend to forget that the manji is still a symbol used in Buddhist tradition, and that usage predates the use of the symbol by the nazi party.

There is a long history of the usage of the symbol, yet people tend to jump on it based on their ignorance and yell OMG! NAZI!

The same thing happened when a manji was printed on a pokemon card.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Cool. I have to hoola hoop while juggling while doing a handstand to update my graphics card. "I'll get a laptop!"...dumbass[/QUOTE]

Yep. It's actually amazing how much crap they manage to cram into a notebook case... of course, it's hell getting all of it out and back in. I'm glad most companies figured it would probably be a better idea to put the memory right under the keyboard, as opposed to the other side of the motherboard.

[quote name='JSweeney']People tend to forget that the manji is still a symbol used in Buddhist tradition, and that usage predates the use of the symbol by the nazi party.

There is a long history of the usage of the symbol, yet people tend to jump on it based on their ignorance and yell OMG! NAZI!

The same thing happened when a manji was printed on a pokemon card.[/QUOTE]

Well there is a slight difference between the two. First they both face in diffrent directions, the non-nazi one faces right I think. Also the Nazi swastika is usually skewed, in a diamond shape.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. It's actually amazing how much crap they manage to cram into a notebook case... of course, it's hell getting all of it out and back in. I'm glad most companies figured it would probably be a better idea to put the memory right under the keyboard, as opposed to the other side of the motherboard.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I will NEVER buy a laptop for gaming.

The only laptop I'd get would be a Mac. :)

[quote name='dtarasev']Well there is a slight difference between the two. First they both face in diffrent directions, the non-nazi one faces right I think. Also the Nazi swastika is usually skewed, in a diamond shape.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the left facing swastica was considered the "evil" version, and the right facing, a symbol of good luck. You can find many old artifacts predating the Nazi party from a myriad of societies using the right facing swastica.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My cool shirt
DSC00501.jpg
[/QUOTE]

*stares in concentration*

Holy shit! There's a logo on that?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I love the sound those things make. We had a plush one in our store last year, made the sound too[/QUOTE]
holy crap that's cool.
I've been waiting for a bobblehead. My god, why don't they make a bobblehead?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']holy crap that's cool.
I've been waiting for a booblehead. My god, why don't they make a bobblehead?[/QUOTE]

Because you...

Nevermind.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']holy crap that's cool.
I've been waiting for a booblehead. My god, why don't they make a bobblehead?[/QUOTE]

LOL BOOBLEHEAD

Boobs.

BOOBS.

[quote name='Moxio']LOL BOOBLEHEAD

Boobs.

BOOBS.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you are a boob.
Because I misspelled bobblehead I'll never get a bobblehead kodama... ah cruel fates.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yes, Moxio. This OTT is full of boobs.[/QUOTE]

*jumps in glee*

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

If i had boobz they would be bouncy like this -> :bouncy:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah you are a boob.
Because I misspelled bobblehead I'll never get a bobblehead kodama... ah cruel fates.[/QUOTE]

But then, shouldn't there be a counterpart to Moxio? Boobs tend to come in pairs. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']But then, shouldn't there be a counterpart to Moxio? Boobs tend to come in pairs. :D[/QUOTE]
It's an amazon boob okay?

[quote name='beerguy961']I just played that castle, and that part isn't in it. Now if it's in some other castle, maybe.[/QUOTE]
im want to try it but none of the levels before the castle have the leaf.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Wow 3 pages already, all thanks to the power of boobs.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly correct. The breasts may have had something to do with it, though.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Is it sad to go through people's photobucket albums?[/QUOTE]
Nope whatever is in there is free reign. That's my motto at least.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Is it sad to go through people's photobucket albums?[/QUOTE]
No. You'd never find pictures of them throwing birthday parties (with cake) for anime figurines if you didn't.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I am always amazed by the power of the boobs.[/QUOTE]

Quite. People seem rather quick to allow themselves to be tit-matized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back