I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Is it sad to go through people's photobucket albums?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, it is.

You're a sad, sad little man.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Nope whatever is in there is free reign. That's my motto at least.[/QUOTE]

What's a motto?
Nothing! What's a motto with you!

[quote name='jmcc']No. You'd never find pictures of them throwing birthday parties (with cake) for anime figurines if you didn't.[/QUOTE]

But is it worth the digging? Why not let the sad, sad people do it for you? ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']What's a motto?
Nothing! What's a motto with you![/QUOTE]
Wow, that is sadder than going through photobucket albums.

[quote name='jmcc']No. You'd never find pictures of them throwing birthday parties (with cake) for anime figurines if you didn't.[/QUOTE]

I'm quite partial to the anime pajama girl sheet or whatever it is actually.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Wow, that is sadder than going through photobucket albums.[/QUOTE]

Sure, but not quite as sad as posting a picture of your chest on a videogame board. ;)

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I'm quite partial to the anime pajama girl sheet or whatever it is actually.[/QUOTE]
Oh the poster. Yeah all the first few pictures were from my grab bag today. The poster I think is Jonathan's favorite too.

[quote name='JSweeney']Sure, but not quite as sad as posting a picture of your chest on a videogame board. ;)[/QUOTE]
Hmm I intiate conversation through stimulating imagery and you kill conversation by making dumb jokes.
I think you lose here.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, there be boobies! :shock: :shock:[/QUOTE]

It starts.

Beware the old man.
I'm not sure any good can come of this. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is that the one from the 10th or a new one?[/QUOTE]

the 10th. She looked impressive, though.

I mean, no Home Depot shenanigans there.

[quote name='JSweeney']It starts.

Beware the old man.
I'm not sure any good can come of this. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, I must be on my medication, since I didn't quad post in the forest of boobage.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Hmm I intiate conversation through stimulating imagery and you kill conversation by making dumb jokes.
I think you lose here.[/QUOTE]

Of course. As if I could ever compete with feminine wiles.

[quote name='Mike23']the 10th. She looked impressive, though.

I mean, no Home Depot shenanigans there.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I still have that one saved on my computer, but damn I cannot stand Letterman enough to watch it again. :lol:

:rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Well, I must be on my medication, since I didn't quad post in the forest of boobage.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's moving the OTT along, right?
Isn't that what Lulu wanted?
I'd hate to have her be disappointed. Those types of things could cause people to develop a complex.
:D

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Is it sad to go through people's photobucket albums?[/QUOTE]

It's no fun when they're open to the public. But I'm sure she doesn't care that you went through hers. That's probably why it's public.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'] you all better keep it up while I'm asleep and at work tomorrow! [/QUOTE]

Ah, sweet, sweet innuendo.

[quote name='Scorch']It's no fun when they're open to the public. But I'm sure she doesn't care that you went through hers. That's probably why it's public.[/QUOTE]
Now if you went through my computer and found my... oh nevermind. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Now if you went through my computer and found my... oh nevermind. :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

Now, now, Lulu. You really should just leave some things to the imagination.

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, it's moving the OTT along, right?
Isn't that what Lulu wanted?
I'd hate to have her be disappointed. Those types of things could cause people to develop a complex.
:D[/QUOTE]
It certainly started things moving, yes. No question there.

[quote name='shrike4242']It certainly started things moving, yes. No question there.[/quote]

ya like when I first seen "teh b00bi3z" I ran to the toilet. ;)

:puke:

[quote name='mr ryles']ya like when I first seen "teh b00bi3z" I ran to the toilet. ;)[/QUOTE]
Maybe that should have been "teh buttsecks" instead, to keep you around? :rofl:

[quote name='shrike4242']Maybe that should have been "teh buttsecks" instead, to keep you around? [/quote]
Wow for once I am actually speechless, I don't know how to respond. Good one mate. :ziplip:

[quote name='mr ryles']Wow for once I am actually speechless, I don't know how to respond. Good one mate. :ziplip:[/QUOTE]
Well, if boobies had you going to the bathroom.....

C'mon, this is the OTT, after all. :D

[quote name='mr ryles']well they weren't exactly the greatest boobs in the world, kind of reminded me of an albino walrus or something.[/quote]

I probably shouldn't of said that. It wasn't very nice.

[quote name='mr ryles']well they weren't exactly the greatest boobs in the world, kind of reminded me of an albino walrus or something.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Two pages! There might be a glimmer of hope. :D[/QUOTE]

ALL HAIL LULU'S BOOOBS!!!!!!!!!!
Crowd-applauding.jpg

but don't get me wrong I love Boobs as much as the next guy, but more over I love titties. And yes there is a difference, or at least in my mind.

ie. lulu has boobs, paris hilton has titties. But there are good boobs, PAmela anderson has boobs, anna nicole has boobs, and they are nice :booty: But I'm more a tittie guy.

[quote name='crazytalkx']You've been a baddddddddd boyyyyyyyyyyy.[/QUOTE]

:puke:

no one plays battlefield anymore. :(

I'm tempted to try out for the school's talent show but the only song I can think of playing (since I love it/know it) would be Money by Pink Floyd. I'd do both the guitar and saxaphone solo......making me appear oh so sexy but noooooooo I mustn't.

[quote name='mr ryles']I hate you.[/QUOTE]
You keep up your actions, that's where it's leading. Fat dominatrices....

Is it bad that when I wrote dominatricies, I wonder what the determinant was?

1 set of boobs, a fat bitch in a link and 5 pages of boobie talk, if this is not what makes America great I don't want know what does.

I'm getting real tired of the supercross movie ad here on CAG. I click the ad and it never goes away. :cry:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...someday i'll play half life 2 with no cheats on...someday...[/QUOTE]

Someday i'll be able to actually PLAY Half-Life 2 and CS:S again. After the Lost Coast update, I haven't been able to run either HL2 or CS:S, it crashes right before the main menu. I posted on Valve's boards a few time and got little more than a "uhhh..." from the moderators. I don't understand. The game was working perfectly before, absolutely 110%, I loved playing CS:S and HL2.. and now.. nothing.

Dead or Alive 4 makes me want to slit my own throat.

A bit melodramatic, no? Add me on XBL and i'll kick your ass in DOA4.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...someday i'll play half life 2 with no cheats on...someday...[/QUOTE]Why would you need cheats? :whistle2:s[quote name='Brak']Dead or Alive 4 makes me want to slit my own throat.[/QUOTE]Yours? Not everyone else's? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back