I'll light a fire under this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crazytalkx']You've been a baddddddddd boyyyyyyyyyyy.[/QUOTE]

No fucking WAY. Oh God, that's worse than dc's ghey orgy pictures. :cry:

I called in sick to work today, but I cant decide if I want to play WoW or Neverwinter Nights.......

Someone make me some chicken noodle soup....

At least you can play games... I was sick all weekend (took Friday afternoon off) and all I could bring myself to play was a chapter of Fire Emblem: PoR. Still am sick for that matter.

Damn now I have to much to read.

Edit: That was a waste. Something like me playing MGS3 for 5 hours last night and missing supper.

[quote name='Danro']I called in sick to work today, but I cant decide if I want to play WoW or Neverwinter Nights.......

Someone make me some chicken noodle soup....[/QUOTE]

wow servers are down tuesday mornings
so it looks like its gonna be NWN

ill make you the soup but i cant afford to ship priority... expect it in 4-5 business days :lol:

Do you guys ever felt like not doing anything all day. I need to make myself lunch and take a shower and do the dishes, Not in that order. I just can't bring myself to do anything. I keep telling myself 10 more mins.

[quote name='Graystone']Do you guys ever felt like not doing anything all day. I need to make myself lunch and take a shower and do the dishes, Not in that order. I just can't bring myself to do anything. I keep telling myself 10 more mins.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'd just like to mention that it's really fucking weird to hear a brit saying "git-r-done" all the damn time. It hurts my head and my heart. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Anyways since I just consumed myself in MGS3 I guess I should pick up MGS agian. Now I just need to find it on the cheap.

[quote name='Graystone']Do you guys ever felt like not doing anything all day. I need to make myself lunch and take a shower and do the dishes, Not in that order. I just can't bring myself to do anything. I keep telling myself 10 more mins.[/QUOTE]

I get like this all the time. I've made peace with my apathy. Now only if my boss could learn to accept it... :whistle2:#

You should put the dishes in the shower with you and take care of both at once. ;)

[quote name='beerguy961']Thanks for reminding all of us :puke:[/QUOTE]

And yet you guys keep clicking on blind links.
Brilliant.

Damn, I overslept for my accounting class. I woke up at 5:55 but decided I was too tired to go to statistics class so I decided to sleep another hour and a half and just go to accounting. But in the middle of setting up my alarm clock again I crashed out and woke up like a few minutes after class has started. I blame my alarm clock because it was going slow when I was adjusting it. I started at 12:00 pm and only made it to 8:44 am before falling back to sleep.

[quote name='mr ryles']well they weren't exactly the greatest boobs in the world, kind of reminded me of an albino walrus or something.[/QUOTE]
Some of us here resent that remark. :shame:

[quote name='DT778']Damn, I overslept for my accounting class. I woke up at 5:55 but decided I was too tired to go to statistics class so I decided to sleep another hour and a half and just go to accounting. But in the middle of setting up my alarm clock again I crashed out and woke up like a few minutes after class has started. I blame my alarm clock because it was going slow when I was adjusting it. I started at 12:00 pm and only made it to 8:44 am before falling back to sleep.[/QUOTE]
Alarm clocks are only as slow as the people using them.

[quote name='gothic_walrus']Some of us here resent that remark. [/quote]

sorry I didn't know we had any real walrus here at CAG. I apologies for offending your people.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Lulu's boobs pwnd your tangly thing[/QUOTE]

I know. :cry:

Oh well, at least my Tangle is still fun. *plays with tangle*

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I nabbed a pc copy of FFVII today. I will probably have to give it a run through soon since I have never played it.[/QUOTE]
There's no real difference between that and the PS version. I actually played the pc version first. It controls pretty well considering it uses the number pad but it's nowhere as comfortably as using a controller, obviously. Unfortunately, I sold my complete copy a few years back, I kinda wished I didn't :cry:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I nabbed a pc copy of FFVII today. I will probably have to give it a run through soon since I have never played it.[/QUOTE]

It's a good game. I prefered the PS version (which can be bought around 5-10 bucks easy) because I like using controllers over keyboard (exception: FPS).

You'll enjoy it if you like old-school turn-based RPG's. The storyline ain't bad either.

[quote name='flowery']Well I offically beat MGS3: Snake Eater. It took almost 32 gameplay hours. The story wasn't to bad.[/QUOTE]

I actually just bought that. I feel kinda weird playing it before MGS2 (I played the first, havent played the 2nd yet). Will it interfere with the 2nd one's storyline? I already know about Naked Snake's not Solid and he's like Big Boss or something so if it builds off the storyline of the 2nd i'll hold off on it.

[quote name='Moxio']I actually just bought that. I feel kinda weird playing it before MGS2 (I played the first, havent played the 2nd yet). Will it interfere with the 2nd one's storyline? I already know about Naked Snake's not Solid and he's like Big Boss or something so if it builds off the storyline of the 2nd i'll hold off on it.[/QUOTE]

Two really doesn't matter much. It will mainly tie in with MGS1 but will make you look at 2 with more knowledge. There are nice little twists. It makes me really really want to play the first and the second back to back as well as hypes up 4 even more.

[quote name='Moxio']I actually just bought that. I feel kinda weird playing it before MGS2 (I played the first, havent played the 2nd yet). Will it interfere with the 2nd one's storyline? I already know about Naked Snake's not Solid and he's like Big Boss or something so if it builds off the storyline of the 2nd i'll hold off on it.[/QUOTE]
You should have waited for Subsistence. Even though I already have Snake Eater, I'm going to pick up Subsistence anyways just for the bonuses.

[quote name='dcfox']You should have waited for Subsistence. Even though I already have Snake Eater, I'm going to pick up Subsistence anyways just for the bonuses.[/QUOTE]

No way I was gonna pass up MGS3 for $10. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']No way I was gonna pass up MGS3 for $10. ;)[/QUOTE]
Pretty damn good deal there.:lol: I picked my copy up almost over a year ago
when KB had it on sale. Since then I've probably played it for about half an hour total. I just couldn't get into it like I did the first two. I don't know whether it's the lack of radar or that it takes place outdoors or what.

[quote name='dcfox']Pretty damn good deal there.:lol: I picked my copy up almost over a year ago
when KB had it on sale. Since then I've probably played it for about half an hour total. I just couldn't get into it like I did the first two. I don't know whether it's the lack of radar or that it takes place outdoors or what.[/QUOTE]

No radar? WTFECKS?

Wow I guess they really WERE serious when they said camouflage would own you soul in that game. X_X;;

It'll take getting used to. My eyes were practically glued to my radar in the first.

[quote name='Moxio']No radar? WTFECKS?

Wow I guess they really WERE serious when they said camouflage would own you soul in that game. X_X;;

It'll take getting used to. My eyes were practically glued to my radar in the first.[/QUOTE]
Same here. But I guess having the ability to look around in first person mode should help some.

[quote name='dcfox']You should have waited for Subsistence. Even though I already have Snake Eater, I'm going to pick up Subsistence anyways just for the bonuses.[/QUOTE]

thats because it is irrestible. Metal Gear online and a new camera have me hyped.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Damn are Pastachio's good.[/QUOTE]

Hell, yeah.

MGS3 does have radar but it is like a real life battery operated sonar system. The beginning is very very slow but after a little while it is consuming. I couldn't stop playing for the past 4 days.

My totals:
31:31:54 game play
38 continues
332 human kills
30 kinds of animals/plants captured
Title...Shark

there is radar, but it is primitive. It is more a sonar radar.

Also enemies are a lot more visible so it is really not an issue. I never thought the lack of radar detracted from the experience. Hell with additions like CQC, the lack of a radar is really something that is trivial and does nothing to ruin the experience.

[quote name='flowery']MGS3 does have radar but it is like a real life battery operated sonar system. The beginning is very very slow but after a little while it is consuming. I couldn't stop playing for the past 4 days.
[/QUOTE]
My mistake. I'll probably didn't play far enough into it :oops:

I'll probably start it up again, as I liked the first two Solid games alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back