I'm Forever Yours, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how's it goin'?

I hope Bungie sends that kid some Halo treasures.

As long as he doesn't tell any corny, shoehorned referential jokes...

@ woohoo - one of the moniest kids to be on the internets since Eli Porter

Brak, I don't know if you saw my critique but Hellboy 2 is not that great. The best part about it was the amazing creature/character design. I could've watched a whole movie based on the troll market.

Also, Angel of Death = $

[quote name='Maklershed']@ woohoo - one of the moniest kids to be on the internets since Eli Porter

Brak, I don't know if you saw my critique but Hellboy 2 is not that great. The best part about it was the amazing creature/character design. I could've watched a whole movie based on the troll market.

Angel of Death = $
[/QUOTE]
Hmm. :whistle2:k

I might still like it.

[quote name='Maklershed']JFD - I opened up the package today. What's the story with the bag of k'nex? :lol:[/quote]
I got it from the free stuff thread. I thought that I'd get 'em and use them to entertain my smaller sibling cousins when they came over as to not bother me. Well, I never used them, so I just sent 'em to you. :cool:

or could of gotten them for myself, but never used them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']Jimbo requested and got a legit copy of Shadowrun we can all share, B-B-B-Bayxter. :lol:[/QUOTE]
S-S-S-S-Sick!

I hate playing with random douche bags, as no one ever buys the Resurrect spell. :bomb:

If I'm not playing as a Humang, I almost always buy Rez the first round.

Troll: Tree of Life, SmartLink and SMG? Straight-up murder.

Vicodin gave me the confidence to successfully seduce a female co-worker into the Kmart stockroom for sex.

My nerves writhed their way through the chemistry, though. :cry:

[quote name='seanr1221']You guys think I should pick up Shadowrun too?[/QUOTE]
Sure. Why not?

I sent one email that just said ''Powwow Highway, NOW!'' in 72 font text underlined and bold, but I felt bad so I sent another one under a different address asking politely. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I sent one email that just said ''Powwow Highway, NOW!'' in 72 font text underlined and bold, but I felt bad so I sent another one under a different address asking politely. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Sick. :cool:

I wonder if they could scrounge up any extras for the DVD... :whistle2:k

Regardless, it would be nice in the collection, because I feel that it deserves a larger audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back