I'm Forever Yours, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Are they legit keys? You should get on Battle Net with me, Mox, and Rock when we play.

If you want to catch up, start a game online on US West NON-ladder and play until you reach Tristram and rescue Cain.[/QUOTE]

I'm about to find out if they are legit keys.

Should I do a full install or single+multi?

[quote name='zewone']I'm about to find out if they are legit keys.

Should I do a full install or single+multi?[/QUOTE]

Might as well do full. If they're not legit, you won't be able to get online.

[quote name='zewone']Looks like the keys weren't legit. No Battle.Net for me.[/QUOTE]

$5 at that g2buy site, if you care enough.

Nice .. Roeper and Phillips say The Dark Knight is the best super hero epic they've ever seen. That it has elements of Heat and The Departed. And it's the fastest 2 1/2 hours they've ever spent in a movie theater. :bouncy:

(and that Maggie Gylenhaal is a major upgrade from Katie Holmes :lol:)

Woof.

254477~Maggie-Gyllenhaal-Posters.jpg

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liq I'm ready to play if you want. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I deleted my necro and I'm planning my hammerdin. :<

I'll be ready and back where we stopped in a couple hours.

Liquid you sure about that? Like I said they're extremely expensive to develop well (in terms of equip) and is not wise to be your first char since you won't have any good equip. :lol:

I can't wait for the Dark Knight. I've heard nothing but awesome things about it. Gotta make sure I have time to watch the first one before I go watch it.

Also have to decide if I want to watch Gotham Knight. Haven't heard anyone rave about it, so I might skip it for now.

You have to be kiddin' me.

Katie Holmes > Maggie G.

At least in the looks department. Neither one is that great though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Is equipment that huge of a deal?[/QUOTE]

Diablo is all about equipment. :cool: Unless you PVP in which of course you need your own personal skill.

They seem pretty formidable even without ideal equipment though...I do think I'd like a hammerdin more than a poisonmancer, so I guess I'll try it out.

Unless you think it's a super bad idea or something. Either way, I'll need to catch up.

It's fine, hammerdin's are a very solid class. Either way I could still help you level up. Just keep an eye on your stats... remember you need tons of vitality. Seriously, like TONS. As in, just barely neough Str to wear your equip and rest Vit IIRC.

Are we talking about Diablo or D2? I've got a copy of D2 sitting next to me, but I suck at it. I don't have a clue where I'd begin to not get my ass kicked on Battle.net. :whistle2:k

That's how most of Blizzard's games go for me - by the time I get into them, they're so old that everyone else who plays destroys me in about thirty seconds. I've already given up on Starcraft.

[quote name='lordwow']Katie > Maggie in the crazy department.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Maggie isn't in the wacky Hubbard cult.

DII, Walrus. Me, Mox, and Rock started playing fresh last night.

[quote name='Moxio']It's fine, hammerdin's are a very solid class. Either way I could still help you level up. Just keep an eye on your stats... remember you need tons of vitality. Seriously, like TONS. As in, just barely neough Str to wear your equip and rest Vit IIRC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I looked at a few character guides (which is why I chose the hammerdin).

I should be ready in a couple hours then.

[quote name='Moxio']Walrus if you wanna play with us get LoD. Get a key for like $3. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Already got it - Game Days sale last year. :cool:

I've never really given Battle.net a shot, but I'm willing to. Going to bed by 11:30 EST every night might be a problem, though.

Any suggestions about what class might be a good starting point? Necromancer and druid both sound cool.

[quote name='daphatty']Anyone have a link to TMK's "I am lord of CAG's PS3 Game Night and if you don't like it I'll ban you" post?[/QUOTE]

Unreal Tourny thread. PS3 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back