I'm Forever Yours, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yes Brak.[/QUOTE]
Cool.

You may buy ShadowRun.

I'll probably be getting Unreal and Bad Company sometime next week.

Even though I would've saved a ton of money moving back in with my mom, just coming back for the weekend reminds me I made the right choice in not doing so.

Wait until you see how bad some of these people are.

Like...it be one thing if they were trying to run around and shoot...but people will straight up stand there and try and hit me with a biorifle.

Dang.

I haven't played an Unreal since 2k4.

(Not counting Unreal Championship.)

[quote name='seanr1221']Wait until you see how bad some of these people are.

Like...it be one thing if they were trying to run around and shoot...but people will straight up stand there and try and hit me with a biorifle.[/quote]

What the fuck? Jesus christ, that's easier than shooting fish in a fuck barrel.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkk.

I got in an car accident last night.

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk.
[/quote]

Shit man, that sucks. What happened?

I got off work at like 11:30.

Tired,stressed, and driving a shitty car.

I took the curve at maybe like 3 degrees at the wrong angle, crossed the line and swiped another car. The fucker had to turn his steering wheel like an inch to the right and we would've been fine. He was riding right on the line with no other cars around.

My driver's side panel is all fucked up. My door is dented/jammed. My mirror is destroyed. His car is just dented a little bit and scratched.

I hope we can settle without going thru insurance, cuz my rates will fucking skyrocket. ;__;

fucking cop was an asshole. He was intent on saying I was speeding. He checked my car for drugs/alcohol. He didn't give a fuck that I got sprayed by the glass from my mirror. Shit hurt like a bitch.
He didn't even let me talk to the other driver.

1215868297054.gif

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Nice, Brak.[/QUOTE]
T.V. Funhouse is sick, son!
[quote name='zewone']
1215868297054.gif
[/QUOTE]
What is that?

[quote name='zewone']The best part of Gotham Knight was all the different Batman visions.

1215868639244.gif
[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I loved that part; though I did love "Working Through Pain" quite a bit.

[quote name='Brak']T.V. Funhouse is sick, son![/QUOTE]

You got that right.

I'm not talking about stories, Liquid, but I agree with you on that.

I mean every story told of a different Batman, even Working Through Pain. All the different people's take on him was awesome.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not talking about stories, Liquid, but I agree with you on that.

I mean every story told of a different Batman, even Working Through Pain. All the different people's take on him was awesome.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I see. I thought you were talking about the three kids' different images of him.

Yeah, I did like that a lot too, but god, some of the Batmans (Batmen?) were just buttfuck ugly.

More space. I only have like 2GB left, I think.

I mean, not super soon, but with Rock Band 2 guaranteeing more content for a while, I'll need it eventually.

[quote name='zewone']I got Diablo 2.

Now to see if the keys I got work.[/QUOTE]Are they legit keys? You should get on Battle Net with me, Mox, and Rock when we play.

If you want to catch up, start a game online on US West NON-ladder and play until you reach Tristram and rescue Cain.

hmmm, I am already thinking of selling Bad Company.

I only paided like 38 for the gold edition I could most likely get more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back