I'm in the OTT at cheapassgamer.com (via foursquare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw them filming sons of anarchy in my neighborhood, saw ron perlmen lumbering outside the pizza parlor I was eating at.

[quote name='munch']I'll be on a plane to Brussels tomorrow. I'm going to take a picture next to that pissing boy![/QUOTE]

Wikipedia says he's occasionally hooked up to a keg of beer. If you could be so lucky.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rocko are you a juggalo[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='rabbitt']You'll get indents like that from time to time, Rocko. I still wake up with them 4 years later.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just changed it to balls (har) so it doesn't irritate it anymore.

Related, I pierced the other side of my lip tonight. Success, I guess.

Morning OTT. I came to work today because Frosty and Mak were going to report me...And Mrs. Number83 was going to make me do chores.

[quote name='munch']I'll be on a plane to Brussels tomorrow. I'm going to take a picture next to that pissing boy![/QUOTE]

Scoot on up the A10 and you can be 'in Bruges'.

I'd like to go to Europe someday, but I hate flying. I can't stand being in an airplane for more that 2 hours. I would not want to create an international incident.

[quote name='munch']You can take a boat, 83. A friend of mine took one to Scotland. The trip lasts 7 days, I think.[/QUOTE]

That's what Mrs. Number83 said. We could take a boat to Europe, fly/train a few places while there and take a boat back. Seems like an awfully long (not to mention expensive) trip though. I'd rather just fly to Disney for a week.

I've listened to 8/10 songs on the new Interpol. It's good so far.
Rolling Stone gave it 3.5/4.

They said that Our Love to Admire was a flop and pretensious. I liked that album. I wish they'd put more songs as DLC on RB.

[quote name='seanr1221']Should have stayed in and played plants vs zombies, 83.[/QUOTE]

I just can't get into that game.

BTW Did you score that mask while it was still free?

ok here you go you bros
ltW4k.jpg

The picture of Angelina Jolie on the front page of cnn.com is not very flattering. I thought it was the Octomom at first.

JFD - your foreman. Let me talk to him.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Arby's still do that $5 for 5 roast beef sandwiches?[/QUOTE]

Mine does, but only on the weekends.

[quote name='Number83']Mine does, but only on the weekends.[/QUOTE]

Hubby and I meeting for lunch there tomorrow. We're hoping they have roast beef. Seriously, when we were on honeymoon in Orlando in January, we found an Arby's open late, and they had run out of roast beef earlier than day.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Arby's still do that $5 for 5 roast beef sandwiches?[/QUOTE]

I wish! That ship sailed a couple years ago at least in SoCal as far as I know. They usually do 3 for $5 here.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hate you so bad. :\[/QUOTE]

I was actually surprised the wife let me get it. But I'm not complaining. It's my motivation, other than money, to do well with my classes.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Got my Evo today. Now time to play around with it.[/QUOTE]

When Sprint allows SERO customers to move to SERO Premium (October 1), I'm either getting the EVO or the Epic. I'm leaning towards the EVO, though.

Anyone with phone knowledge (manthing, frosty? You know stuff about phones, right?) have any opinions regarding the EVO vs Epic?

Some chick from Bulgaria just added me as a friend on Last.fm, weird.

It would be nice if I got this job in Texas in time to see Interpol in October.

[quote name='prmononoke']When Sprint allows SERO customers to move to SERO Premium (October 1), I'm either getting the EVO or the Epic. I'm leaning towards the EVO, though.

Anyone with phone knowledge (manthing, frosty? You know stuff about phones, right?) have any opinions regarding the EVO vs Epic?[/QUOTE]

The only phone on the market I see that rivals the EVO is the Droid X... my plan is still to find a loophole in my contract to get out of my ETF, sell my Eris and go try EVO on Sprint to see just how bad the service is around here.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Got my Evo today. Now time to play around with it.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Now be sure to root it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hate you so bad. :\[/QUOTE]

Quiet you! Let him have his fun.

[quote name='JJSP']Is PvZ worth the points if I own it on PC and iPhone?[/QUOTE]

No. Wait for the inevitable Popcap Vol.3 compilation disc.

[quote name='prmononoke']When Sprint allows SERO customers to move to SERO Premium (October 1), I'm either getting the EVO or the Epic. I'm leaning towards the EVO, though.

Anyone with phone knowledge (manthing, frosty? You know stuff about phones, right?) have any opinions regarding the EVO vs Epic?[/QUOTE]

:wave:

I love my EVO and have played with the Epic in store.

The Epic has a nice KB and has a nicer screen and better processor than the EVO. The store has the EVO and Epic using the same live wallpoaper, and it was choppy and washed out on EVO while the Epic was fluid and crisp.

BUT, Samsung phones worry me. They don't have the best track record when it comes to Android updates. You don't want to have to wait for Sammy to give you Flash 10.1. Also, the Epic feels less well made due to it is all plastic.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The only phone on the market I see that rivals the EVO is the Droid X... my plan is still to find a loophole in my contract to get out of my ETF, sell my Eris and go try EVO on Sprint to see just how bad the service is around here.[/QUOTE]

God speed brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back