I'm in the OTT at cheapassgamer.com (via foursquare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']I need some alcohol. A lot to be exact.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's legal to drink until you're 21, DarthBudge. Not even in Texas.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']holy shit, iTunes 10 is a piece of garbage, it won't even install.[/QUOTE]

Its not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. The only thing I dont like is the shortcut icon and colorless icons on the left side of the program.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I don't think it's legal to drink until you're 21, DarthBudge. Not even in Texas.[/QUOTE]

I had such a shitty day today I don't even care...

[quote name='darthbudge']I had such a shitty day today I don't even care...[/QUOTE]word i would consider taking up drinking if it woulnt kill me

they got me on some messed up drugs man

[quote name='TheRock88']Its not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. The only thing I dont like is the shortcut icon and colorless icons on the left side of the program.[/QUOTE]

I can't comment on it. It won't even install.

[quote name='zewone']But you might have to be Mexican to truly enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

I know. :whistle2:#

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Which one is the wii[/QUOTE]

lollllllllllllllllll

Goofy head.

[quote name='Maklershed']Today is my Monday and it sucks. Oh well .. at least its a 4 day week.[/QUOTE]

Having a 3 day week this week is about the only thing looking good for me right now.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I'm taking a 'sick day' tomorrow for no reason.[/QUOTE]

Hooker! I'm totally calling your boss to let him know you're a dirty rotten filthy no good liar. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I'm taking a 'sick day' tomorrow for no reason.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I'm calling your boss too. That is unless you deliver a big box of Smokey Bones goodness up my way. :drool:

[quote name='Maklershed']The Zune software is such a piece of shit. Why does it separate tracks out from the album when all the info is exactly the same?!! Of course that's after I've manually added the music to the software in the first place since it doesn't recognize about 80% of the music in the music folder its set to monitor.

I think I'm gonna scrap this piece of shit and get an iPod or Zen Creative or something.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know you anymore *removes Mak from FL*

[quote name='corrosivefrost']holy shit, iTunes 10 is a piece of garbage.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Don't go iPod Mak!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't even know you anymore *removes Mak from FL*

Fixed.

Don't go iPod Mak![/QUOTE]

I'm sure iTunes 10 would be fine... if it would fuckING INSTALL.

[quote name='Maklershed']Frosty - lets collaborate and develope our own MP3 software that not only installs but keeps albums together.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had the skill to make one myself, I have some some ideas that would be pretty kick ass.

Sunova... someone took the name 'guinaevere' at twitter and icanhascheeseburger. This is my middle name, I have used it online since the mid-90s. Now someone else is using it? grr.

Damn the upcoming LP album sounds...kinda random. Almost every song has a different feel to it, its not just one genre all across...sounds pretty interesting...in a good way.

Amazon has the deluxe vinyl edition of Silversun Pickups' album Swoon for only $20.

[quote name='Amazon.com'] includes SWOON on 180 gram, double gatefold vinyl, a 12x12 lithograph, a 12 page book with hand written lyrics and exclusive location and studio photos, a SWOON t-shirt, a download card for the digital version of SWOON and stickers / buttons. [/QUOTE]

Size Medium

Size Large

[quote name='guinaevere']Sunova... someone took the name 'guinaevere' at twitter and icanhascheeseburger. This is my middle name, I have used it online since the mid-90s. Now someone else is using it? grr.[/QUOTE]

I am equally as angry as you because someone has Number83 on XBOX Live and I have to spell most of mine out!

Not sure about Twitter, Facebook or icanhascheeseburger...as I do not have accounts on those. But if it's taken...:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hooker! I'm totally calling your boss to let him know you're a dirty rotten filthy no good liar. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']:shock:

I'm calling your boss too. That is unless you deliver a big box of Smokey Bones goodness up my way. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Go ahead...He'll get it when he gets in tomorrow. He was supposed to be back today, but called in sick.

Mrs. Number83 went there on Friday and said it wasn't very good this time...however she brought home no leftovers as proof...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Smokey Bones make those? Never had em. It's been awhile since I've been there but I remember their brisket, hush puppies, and corn bread being amazing. I also loved the different kinds of spicy sauces they had sitting on the table. Hunger levels rising.

Unrelated: SpyGame and Bioshock Infinite are looking good.

I actually haven't listened to it yet. I just got back from the record store where I was going to buy it, but I found three original pressing Smiths albums so I bought those instead.

So my current tongue ring is a cube (a die) and I guess I talked a lot or closed my mouth a whole lot or maybe I like clamped my mouth shut when I eventually passed out, because when I woke up yesterday my tongue hurt like a bitch and now I can see it has like indents from this barbell. fucking hurts.

My friend finished his ball season down in Daytona and is up here to hangout. We are going to do Trivia tonight. Last time I went we won so hopefully we can repeat.

Also, he bought NHL 11 and I really want it now though I should save the money.

I am really liking the new Interpol album. It flows as a whole album really really well.

I need to pick up the vinyl sometime.

All you Radiohead fans are going to hate this:

A Thousand Suns is most definitely Linkin Park's Kid A.
Well, maybe not technically, but, at the very least, spiritually. Like Kid A, Suns is an album of great ambition and equally great scope, a fearless effort that takes the band to places they've never been: darker and doomier places, louder and (in sections) heavier places too. Like Kid A, it is so completely different from the band's previous efforts that it will almost certainly stand as the line of demarcation between everything that came before and everything that will come after. And, much like Kid A, there just aren't a whole lot of guitars on it.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1646930/20100831/linkin_park.jhtml

[quote name='guinaevere']Sunova... someone took the name 'guinaevere' at twitter and icanhascheeseburger. This is my middle name, I have used it online since the mid-90s. Now someone else is using it? grr.[/QUOTE]been there. Ive been using wolfkin for years but already taken on PSN. ramdomwolf was supposed to be a filler until I decided what to do and instead it's become my 2nd identity. it's almost never taken but i still prefer wolfkin. annoyingly enough when I settled for ramdomwolf on wikipedia some dude named randomwolf who by my check was virtually dead the week before became active and they banned my name because 'it was too similar' that was the last day i edited wikipedia.

It didn't actually read the MTV review, he came across it in a 'kick-ass' LP fanboard that's 'totally sweet'.

He decided to c&p it here to be inflammatory and generate the attention it soooooo desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back