i'm nOTT Wayne Brady, but i'ma have to choke a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Why did I lose new hero status?[/quote]
Due to post order on my screen, when I was catching up, I took your post a certain way... misdirected in a way. As I continued to read through the posts I realized that I had misunderstood your post and thus you'd lost your hero status. :)

My mistake for elevating you to that status prematurely. Sorry 'bout that.

In other news, I scored some stuff from the Kmart clearance (Odama, Drill Dozer, Chibi Robo). I'm pretty satisfied, though they told me how they got raided by "kids" who were probably flipping the stuff, so I missed out on Time Crisis and other good PS2/DS/GC titles.

[quote name='Roufuss']Um... then it's not $3.50.

The point is I need it for $3.50, I don't want to play the piece of shit game, I want to flip it for huge amounts of credit ;)[/quote]Ah, nevermind. I confused myself some how.

Alright, I have studying to do.
Part 1 of my Pre-Cal final tomorrow, and I need to get the rest of my late work in.

we hit up kmart today and made off like bandits. nothing was marked down to clearance, so we got talking to the electronics cashier who we convinced to check the mark-down computer. low and behold, they WERE on clearance, they just hadnt gotten to markdowns yet.

in other news, Wiis make the front page of CNN today

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']You thought he was talking about the Live Gold package?[/quote]Yeah, exactly. While I still don't know just what you guys were talking about, I just don't care enough to find out, partly due to apathy and (mostly) because I have no kmart anywhere remotely near me, so I wouldn't benefit from knowing anyways.

Happy Festivus!

festivus-793433.jpg

I'm getting nervous. I ordered something online as a Christmas present and it hasn't even shipped. Normally, I wouldn't worry because I usually do next day/2 day shipping but I skimped out this time and went with the cheapest shipping.

You guys think the K-Mart clearance is good now? You will shit your pants when you see what has been shown to me in secrecy about a very awesome game on clearance.

Unfortunately, I am very much bound to secrecy for a few more days, because the person who told me wants to hit up all of his K-Mart's first since nobody else knows.

Seriously, it's going to be awesome, I just want you guys to be on the lookout come Sunday, which is when he told me he'll have had time to get to his local K-Mart's.

You don't realize how badly I *want* to tell everyone what it is since I got one myself, but I cannot, as I promised this friend over CAG I wouldn't. I want to post it in the OTT but lurkers are everywhere, and they tend to follow me since I report on all of my stores, so I gotta keep it zipped =X

[quote name='Roufuss']You don't realize how badly I *want* to tell everyone what it is since I got one myself, but I cannot, as I promised a friend over CAG I wouldn't. I want to post it in the OTT but lurkers are everywhere, and they tend to follow me since I report on all of my stores, so I gotta keep it zipped =X[/quote]

PM it to us ;) we don't live *anywhere* near your friend.

[quote name='Roufuss']You guys think the K-Mart clearance is good now? You will shit your pants when you see what has been shown to me in secrecy about a very awesome game on clearance.

Unfortunately, I am very much bound to secrecy for a few more days, because the person who told me wants to hit up all of his K-Mart's first since nobody else knows.

Seriously, it's going to be awesome, I just want you guys to be on the lookout come Sunday.

You don't realize how badly I *want* to tell everyone what it is since I got one myself, but I cannot, as I promised a friend over CAG I wouldn't. I want to post it in the OTT but lurkers are everywhere, and they tend to follow me since I report on all of my stores, so I gotta keep it zipped =X[/quote]
What if we guess it, can you at least tell us if we're right?

[quote name='Roufuss']You guys think the K-Mart clearance is good now? You will shit your pants when you see what has been shown to me in secrecy about a very awesome game on clearance.

Seriously, it's going to be awesome, I just want you guys to be on the lookout come Sunday.

You don't realize how badly I *want* to tell everyone what it is since I got one myself, but I cannot, as I promised a friend over CAG I wouldn't.[/quote]

I dont shop at Kmart generally but you've piqued my curiousity. I live in Central PA so I probably wouldnt be taking anything away from your friend ... and my PM inbox has been so empty lately ... hint hint ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']You guys think the K-Mart clearance is good now? You will shit your pants when you see what has been shown to me in secrecy about a very awesome game on clearance.[/quote]

Shit, nigger... the closest Kmart is over 50 minutes away and I'm not headed that way until next year now. I hope this isn't a game I'm interested in.

Give me a minute to clean out my PM's and if people on the OTT want to know, and you SWEAR you won't ever post it anywhere else for other CAG's to see until I get the ok for it, then I'll tell the few people on here I know and trust.

And no, I know none of you are near my friend since he is in Tallahassee.

[quote name='Roufuss']Give me a minute to clean out my PM's and if people on the OTT want to know, and you SWEAR you won't ever post it anywhere else, then I'll tell the few people on here I know and trust.

And no, I know none of you are near my friend since he is in Tallahassee.[/quote]

Pfft. Only person who'd find out from me is Xchika... but she's cool, mang.

Hook a brother up. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Shit, nigger... the closest Kmart is over 50 minutes away and I'm not headed that way until next year now. I hope this isn't a game I'm interested in.[/quote]

i work 2.1 miles from it though :lol:

btw, lionhart went and bought himself all of those tasty DS games that were on super sale recently, convinced that I was getting him a DS Lite for x-mas, even though I repeatedly told him I wasn't going to. Today, he finally realized that I didn't get him one and he's like "Well fuck!"

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Pfft. Only person who'd find out from me is Xchika... but she's cool, mang.

Hook a brother up. ;)[/QUOTE]

There, I made some room in my boxx.

Just don't blow this one for me, but the deal is so good I really want to hook my close CAG friends up.

[quote name='Roufuss']As long as you don't live in Tallahassee ;)[/quote]
Shit. I'm like 2o min from Tallahassee. Sorry dude.

Could I get a PM? I plan on going to look at J-Mart tomorrow for a few Xbox games, and if it is really good I would like a heads up.

Just remember, not a word anywhere else on CAG or else my credibility is shot to hell, and I've worked hard to establish what I have.

Seriously, it's going to be awesome, I just want you guys to be on the lookout come Sunday, which is when he told me he'll have had time to get to his local K-Mart's.

You don't realize how badly I *want* to tell everyone what it is since I got one myself, but I cannot, as I promised this friend over CAG I wouldn't. I want to post it in the OTT but lurkers are everywhere, and they tend to follow me since I report on all of my stores, so I gotta keep it zipped =X[/QUOTE]
None of my K-marts are truning the lcearance so you can tell me. ;)

[quote name='Roufuss']Just remember, not a word anywhere else on CAG or else my credibility is shot to hell, and I've worked hard to establish what I have.[/quote]

:whistle2:#

*CONFIDENTIAL POST*

Well, Ruffles certainly knows how to make the OTT pick up speed. ;)

Nice deal (from what Xchika tells me) but I don't think it's for us.

Thanks again, Rufio. ;)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Well, Ruffles certainly knows how to make the OTT pick up speed. ;)

Nice deal (from what Xchika tells me) but I don't think it's for us.

Thanks again, Rufio. ;)[/QUOTE]

Noooooo problem.

Going to finish watching the Festivus episode now :D

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Hot Damn! that's a sweet deal.[/quote]

i might just have to stop a kmart at lunch tomorrow. that's such a good deal, even though we dont need one of em, it would be worth having.

[quote name='Moxio']Rules of Rufus' deals:

1) Do not talk about the deals

;)[/quote]
The funny thing is the rules for Roufus's fight club are a lot more lax :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back