I'ma take her to the movies, I'ma buy her popcorn I'ma rub on her boOTTy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']I'm a novice, and a fucktard as well then. I've been slowly making my way into a culinary career.

I figure as soon as I've done my time with the military all that "Incentive" money will pay for my way through culinary school.[/quote]

this past week there were a bunch of articles on culinary schools and enrollment. something like only 25% of people who enroll actually complete the programs, and only half of the people who finish actually end up going into the field.

we live near the Culinary Institute of America so we have lots of great restaurants around and lots of spectacular chefs. our area is in no short supply of good food. I've done courses (a semester each) on specific cuisines there, particularly chinese and indian, though not as an enrolled student.

I made somebody in the OTT. Can you guess who?

CRE_-067f916b_ful.png

[quote name='prmononoke']So that's why people say "That Mango Knife" and other similar things. OK, so was I right when I guessed that "X" is TMK (although that seems to have gone by the wayside)?

Also, Strell removed me from his Xbox Live friends list. Strange, considering I left before he did (and he'd have no reason to be angry at me). Any reason why he would "yell at you?"[/quote]
:rofl:, no, X is not TheManaKnight.

Strell removed you because he went crazy after his girlfriend dumped him and blames everyone in the OTT. Which is you.

He blew a situation tremendously out of proportion, and when I apologized to lay it to rest he just got even more pissy. Again, as a result of his GF situation, I'd say.

I tried to get into the Kitchen Academy of Hollywood, but their financial Aid and student Loan program was fucked, or practically non-existent, and It was all kinds of fucking around before they finally told me "Aint gonna happen, unless you got's some cash"

I tried at the Cordon Bleu in pasadena, Auditioned and passed (had some difficulty with french and european stuff) but again...the money problem kicked up and unless I show the cash, I'm stuck as Asst. Manger at JJ's sandwich/cappucino shop.

i could be wrong but my theory on why i was not deleted from shrike's friends list is because i haven't gotten involved at all in any of the recent accusations and other shenanigans. haven't posted an opinion one way or the other and don't care to at this point. i'm waiting to reserve judgment until i know more.

[quote name='Chika']i could be wrong but my theory on why i was not deleted from shrike's friends list is because i haven't gotten involved at all in any of the recent accusations and other shenanigans. haven't posted an opinion one way or the other and don't care to at this point. i'm waiting to reserve judgment until i know more.[/quote]

Except he deleted everyone before zew ever said anything about him wanting to axe the OTT.

It's no use trying to save face, he hates you by default.

[quote name='Chika']i could be wrong but my theory on why i was not deleted from shrike's friends list is because i haven't gotten involved at all in any of the recent accusations and other shenanigans. haven't posted an opinion one way or the other and don't care to at this point. i'm waiting to reserve judgment until i know more.[/quote]

You will be now since you brought it up.

i never said anything derogatory against that crazy old $$$$er until he deleted me for no reason. fucking senile douchebag.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i never said anything derogatory against that crazy old $$$$er until he deleted me for no reason. fucking senile douchebag.[/quote]

Aren't you in the next room from her? Can't you just say this to her?

[quote name='Rocko']Except he deleted everyone before zew ever said anything about him wanting to axe the OTT.

It's no use trying to save face, he hates you by default.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You will be now since you brought it up.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i never said anything derogatory against that crazy old $$$$er until he deleted me for no reason. fucking senile douchebag.[/quote]

ya'll hatin on him hardcore. who's takin the internet too seriously now?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Aren't you in the next room from her? Can't you just say this to her?[/quote]

it's more authoritative in writing.:lol:

also, i already know his point of view. he was saying it for the benefit of the OTT.

[quote name='Chika']i could be wrong but my theory on why i was not deleted from shrike's friends list is because i haven't gotten involved at all in any of the recent accusations and other shenanigans. haven't posted an opinion one way or the other and don't care to at this point. i'm waiting to reserve judgment until i know more.[/QUOTE]

So, you're callin' me a liar? :putupyourdukes:

just cause i quoted her doesn't mean i was talking to her. i was commenting on her general statement and idea period.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Aren't you in the next room from her? Can't you just say this to her?[/quote]

[quote name='zewone']I think he removed everyone because he sold/is sellin' his 360. (strell that is).[/quote]
Really? But he still has it... I doubt he started that process months ago.

[quote name='Chika']ya'll hatin on him hardcore. who's takin the internet too seriously now?[/quote]
I like how you ignored my post.

And, uh, he is. Calling him an asshole for taking the internet seriously is suddenly taking the internet seriously? No.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']say what now? what's all this drama shit? I try to have a relationship and I miss shit.[/quote]

Welcome to sub's world!

Except he doesn't care.

[quote name='zewone']:putupyourdukes:[/QUOTE]Ahaha.

[quote name='Rocko']Again, as a result of his GF situation, I'd say.[/QUOTE]That's no excuse.

I broke up with my gf (well, ex now) on Thursday (the whole goin'-off-to-college thing :whistle2:|), but you don't see me freaking out.

My theory is that he doesn't blame the OTT.

His GF said he spent too much time here (most of that being in the OTT), either she told him to or he decided to stop postin' in the OTT so CAG will take up less of his time.

[quote name='zewone']My theory is that he doesn't blame the OTT.

His GF said he spent too much time here (most of that being in the OTT), either she told him to or he decided to stop postin' in the OTT so CAG will take up less of his time.[/quote]
So you think he didn't even get dumped?

That doesn't explain why he went all psycho-fuck.

[quote name='Liquid 2']X has nothing to do with this, prmononoke. :lol:[/quote]

I know, I've just never heard of X before, and I am confused. I guess I'm not sure if there is someone named X, or if X is the codeletter used for a particular user.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']cause TMK reports posts since he's a sensitive guy...[/quote]

Makes sense. Seems like laziness on a certain mod's part, in that case.

[quote name='prmononoke']I know, I've just never heard of X before, and I am confused. I guess I'm not sure if there is someone named X, or if X is the codeletter used for a particular user.

Makes sense. Seems like laziness on a certain mod's part, in that case.[/quote]

X = Xecutioner.

JMac/Brak/Zoo/Casey all seem to be tight with him.

About Strell, he was notorious for all his comments about the size of his wang and how he would fuck all of our mothers with it, right? A large amount of these comments would occur in the OTT. Now, this may be a stretch, but what if his GF didn't like that? I could see that possibly being of some concern.

[quote name='Rocko']So you think he didn't even get dumped?

That doesn't explain why he went all psycho-fuck.[/QUOTE]
No, I don't think so.
--
You must not be familiar with Strell's postin' habits.

Has been, Lulu. Has been.

[quote name='zewone']No, I don't think so.
--
You must not be familiar with Strell's postin' habits.[/quote]
Well that's an interesting stance.

Apparently not.

If I could show you more proof I would.

I know I and others took shit for lettin' you guys know, but I thought you should, and I hate when people are two face.

What happened, Lulu?

And some dude askin' what's going on and me explaining shit isn't getting bent out of shape, it's explaining shit.

[quote name='Chika']as i previously mentioned, (which you weren't around for) i've been trying to not form any opinions about shit until i know more and i'm trying to not get involved, which has just gotten shit to hit the fan, apparently.[/quote]

uh oh. guess who won't be playing rockband with grandpa now! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back