I'ma take her to the movies, I'ma buy her popcorn I'ma rub on her boOTTy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm in such a good mood, even though I was in a car accident today. That's why I'm not going to get involved in what ever the fuck is going on.[/quote]

aww you alright? you should IM me sometime.

[quote name='zewone']If I could show you more proof I would.

I know I and others took shit for lettin' you guys know, but I thought you should, and I hate when people are two face.[/quote]

i don't doubt he said it, but i'm just wondering what prompted it. i can think of realistic situations where it wouldn't be two-faced. until i know more, i'm not getting sand up ins.

whyso.jpg

Info is definitely appreciated, guys. Sorry if divulging this shit gets anyone in trouble.

On a different note, tickets to Vegas are surprisingly expensive, apparently.

[quote name='Rocko']What happened, Lulu?[/QUOTE]
Someone was tailgating us and rammed into us when we stopped. My boyfriend hit his head on the steering wheel because he was leaned forward to look at traffic. No damage to either car but I know I'm going to be achy.
I am happy though because I enjoy spending time with him, even if it is somewhat stressful time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']getting lucky trumps minor car accident?

hope you're ok lulu. ;)[/QUOTE]
eh. I haven't gotten sex yet. I have gotten plenty of cuddles and foreplay though. I just like spending time with him because he makes me feel good about myself unlike Jonathan.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']getting lucky trumps minor car accident?

hope you're ok lulu. ;)[/quote]

What?

[quote name='Chika']i can think of realistic situations where it wouldn't be two-faced.[/quote]

What isn't two-faced about actively posting in the OTT while campaigning for its removal?

I mean, for whatever reason, he shouldn't be actively posting in it if he wants it gone.

[quote name='SoNiC1023']That last picture is kinda gross it so oiled you can see her ass hair[/quote]

Clearly you like dick,...shaven.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']eh. I haven't gotten sex yet. I have gotten plenty of cuddles and foreplay though. I just like spending time with him because he makes me feel good about myself unlike Jonathan.[/quote]

That's good. That's why we were all hatin on Jonathan for the longest time. He seemed to be making you upset more than happy... now you're happy, and that's good!

Oh here's the kicker about the accident... he was a laywer from Nebraska in a rental car. He didn't speak that great of English because he was Iraqi. He got one of his friends to come and translate.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Oh here's the kicker about the accident... he was a laywer from Nebraska in a rental car. He didn't speak that great of English because he was Iraqi. He got one of his friends to come and translate.[/quote]

Just so you know, it wasn't me.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's good. That's why we were all hatin on Jonathan for the longest time. He seemed to be making you upset more than happy... now you're happy, and that's good![/QUOTE]
He still makes me upset. He brought Elizabeth to MY place while I wasn't there and apparently it wasn't the first time. AND there has been talk of them moving in together possibly and they aren't even dating officially either.
That's the one thing that irritated my day. fuck the car accident, I may feel it tomorrow, but this is just stupid.
It's like Jonathan gets his kicks from irritating me. Though my current boyfriend is picking up on it and is getting to the point where he is tired of how Jonathan treats me. I would hate for them to get in a fight over it though
though a part of me would love to see it
because I can't really kick Jonathan out and I would like it to be comfortable when my boyfriend comes and visits me at MY place.

[quote name='zewone']Joe likes a little ass hair, here and there.[/quote]

It's all about the texture :cool:

Wall-E makes me want to hug my toaster.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Lulu, I think most of the guys in here want to have a few... um... words... with Jonathan on your behalf.[/QUOTE]
Jonathan is a sarcastic guy and barely anyone can get along with him that speaks with him for more than a few minutes. For instance my boyfriend liked him upon the first meeting... now I think he dislikes him.
Me I can take Jonathan for awhile but he can be just jerky and insensitive sometimes.

Just picked up the MGS Essentials Collection for $22 after GCO on Buy.com. Hopefully the order goes through. Mak inspired me...I wanted to hear feedback from someone new to the series, since he's enjoying it, I figured I'll try it out.

BTW: Joe...:drool: at the OP :applause: :bow:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why can't you kick him out, Lulu? Just give 'im two weeks or something.[/QUOTE]
He has no car and he has no where else to go. He got a job so now it's just a matter of time before I actually get my dues.

[quote name='joe2187']Purple Rain is Dollar signs[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That album is the best selling soundtrack of the 80's and the fucking songs in that movie are off the chain.

I have the soundtrack on my MP3 player and I have the movie in high def. I have no shame in admitting that I like me some Purple Rain.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He has no car and he has no where else to go. He got a job so now it's just a matter of time before I actually get my dues.[/QUOTE]

Not your problem.

Don't tell me you're still driving him around.

[quote name='prmononoke']Damnit, my Amazon Prime trial ran out. I liked it more when they lasted for 90 days.

Time to get another one.[/quote]

how do i do this?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Exactly. That album is the best selling soundtrack of the 80's and the fucking songs in that movie are off the chain.

I have the soundtrack on my MP3 player and I have the movie in high def. I have no shame in admitting that I like me some Purple Rain.[/QUOTE]

You are a $$$$$$.

When are we playin' MGO?

[quote name='zewone']You are a $$$$$$.

When are we playin' MGO?[/QUOTE]

At least I ain't on JT's nuts.

Gimme like 30 to eat something and to take a shower.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']how do i do this?[/quote]

Get yourself another email address (I've got over 30 Gmail accounts), make a new Amazon account with that email, and start the order process. Use a fake credit card number (if you have the PayPal plug-in, you can get a virtual debit card), put in a fake address, and get to the confirmation screen. You should get the offer for a free Prime trial, accept it, and invite your real account on. Log in, accept the invite, go back to the fake one, turn off the auto-subscribe option, log back into your real account, viola.

[quote name='zewone']JT has way more talent. :cool:[/QUOTE]

You damn well better be rocking the shades when you say shit like that because you know that ain't true.

[quote name='joe2187']When will we be seeing you on Antique roadshow chika?.[/quote]

heh. you gotta see the rest of the stuff they left us. pics another time. they're all on the camera but they gotta get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back