iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

thank God, we just reached my price limit on the headset too :cold:

yay tax refund

edit: I don't need the box the headset came in if that would help with shipping (believe the only other thing I ended up winning were the classic Christmas movies on bluray)

Hey since I'm gonna have to pay a lot for shipping anyways can i have that crysis 2 nano edition box for $1? :)

Edit: Don't add if it significantly increases the shipping price.

Hey Spartan, leave some games for us next time!
Just kidding, it was poor planning on my part. :drool: @Assassin's Creed Rev and MW3 for $23...

[quote name='Blabadon']Hey Spartan, leave some games for us next time!
Just kidding, it was poor planning on my part. :drool: @Assassin's Creed Rev and MW3 for $23...[/QUOTE]

Haha I'll try to. This was a great lowball

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just finished packing all these stuff. Whew![/QUOTE]

...into one big box labeled "SpartanOmega." :lol:
I'm going to stop being such an ass about it now.

[quote name='Blabadon']...into one big box labeled "SpartanOmega." :lol:
I'm going to stop being such an ass about it now.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he will have another lowball soon. ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']V-Day! Bonus treat will be given out to all (next) winning bidder. :D[/QUOTE]

Are you going to take me out on a date? I'll tell you right now, I am not cheap!!!

:br: Avatar (Panasonic Exclusive) 3D (BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED) -$1
:br: Imax: Hubble 3D (LIKE NEW, MINT) -$1
:br: The Mechanic (Future Shop Exclusive) G2 Steelbook (LIKE NEW, MINT, RARE) -$1
:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Hardened Edition) G2 Steelbook Case with Game Disc (LIKE NEW, MINT, NEVER TOUCHED) - $1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Hardened Edition) G2 Steelbook Case with Game Disc (LIKE NEW, MINT, NEVER TOUCHED) - $3

:ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Hardened Edition) G2 Steelbook Case with Game Disc (LIKE NEW, MINT, NEVER TOUCHED) - $5

:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 (Future Shop Exclusive) Steelbook (GOOD, CASE ONLY, RARE, DENT ON FRONT CASE) - $1

:ps3: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace: Gold Collector's Edition Steelbook with Slipcover (GOOD, RARE, SCRATCHES ON SLIPCOVER, DENT ON LOWER FRONT CASE) - $1

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle (BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, RARE) + Shipping - $5

The Mechanic (Future Shop Exclusive) G2 Steelbook 6
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland 3
Cars 2 (Best Buy Exclusive) G1 Steelbook 3
Avatar (Panasonic Exclusive) 3D 20

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition (LIKE NEW, MINT) - $5 (only if it's Black Label)
:br: Super 8 (Blu-ray+DVD+DC) with Slipcover (LIKE NEW, MINT, DC CODE IS UNUSED) - $5
:ps3: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace: Gold Collector's Edition Steelbook with Slipcover (GOOD, RARE, SCRATCHES ON SLIPCOVER, DENT ON LOWER FRONT CASE) - $2
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle (BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED, RARE) + Shipping - $15

[quote name='merchie89']If Skyward Sword Bundle is sealed and complete, put me down for $25[/QUOTE]

I'll see your $25 and raise you.....$35

bread's done
Back