Indiana Deals Thread

I was over at the GC on Maplecrest and noticed they had a bin of game accessories. Not much that was good, it was mainly a few third party controlers, console skins and other stuff. I did see two Beatmania boxes at the bottom. The guy there said that it was $20. I don't know if that's a good price, but I thought I'd mention it.

I also dropped by the Big Lots and Target down the road. I didn't see anything good on on clearance at Target. Big Lots hasn't gotten any new anime and they don't have too much in the pc games. I saw starcraft and X3: The reunion. I'd like pick up X3, but I don't want to deal with the starforce DRM that is in it.

Thanks for the heads-up on Beatmania. My kids wanted it, so I've got it held until I can get up there tomorrow. I needed to re-up my MVP anyway, and I've got some crap to trade in anyway.

ds media dock at south walmart for 24 dollars. I asked or a further discount and he gave me 10% more off = 21.60

was eight or nine left when I left

[quote name='floormat']ds media dock at south walmart for 24 dollars. I asked or a further discount and he gave me 10% more off = 21.60

was eight or nine left when I left[/QUOTE]
You can ask for more of a discount on clearance items? I hadn't heard of that.

[quote name='erehwon']You can ask for more of a discount on clearance items? I hadn't heard of that.[/QUOTE]

yeah you can almost always get 10 percent but depending on the person you can get as much as 50 (possibly more) tpyically they only give 10-20 though

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I saw 8 Nintendo Wii consoles at Wal-Mart today, on Jefferson, at around 1pm.[/quote]

THEY'RE AT GAMECRAZY NOW! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW I AM THE GC CREDIT BARON!

[quote name='RollingSkull']THEY'RE AT GAMECRAZY NOW! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW I AM THE GC CREDIT BARON![/QUOTE]

man i thought you meant they had some at gamecrazy i was going to say MAN I WAS JUST OUT THERE>

Sort of sucks. Webpage says Nascar 2008 june 23 at hollywood video

even though they will not get it till July 27

Also the hollywood video on dupont has a 3 for 10 on some old Ps2 gamecube, xbox games (mostly sports 2003 junk)

Has anyone ever found a Wii at Best Buy? (or know when they typically get them if there is a pattern?)
I have a gift card that I need to spend, and I think I'm ready to buy one.
I'm just pretty much stuck getting it there since it's a $100 GC. Seems like it's always EB or Wal-Mart that has Wii's lately. I still haven't found one in a store since January.
If someone sees them anywhere, feel free to e-mail me at "macrogeek a+ mac d0t c0m" I can check that address from my work. (but can't get to CAG)

Any Ft. Wayners seen front lane games at non-BB stores? I'd like to see if I can score me some MtG Battlegrounds or similar not-quite-rare stuff, but the local BBs... all they have are Th3 Plan.

[quote name='briansraregames']If anyone in the Lafayette area is in need of a Wii, I spotted a used one at Game Xchange for $219 today.[/QUOTE]I actually have a friend who wants a Wii, who lives in the Lafayette area. I might have to let him know. Actually, I have a few friends.

I got a Wii. I called around at lunch and Target at Coldwater got one at 8am.
I managed to run out there and grab it in time. Woot!

So...I only have Wii sports...but it'll do for now.

Walmart Deals Fort Wayne

Coldwater

19.9x

Gallop Racer 2006
Tales Of The Abyss

9.9x
Disgaea 2
Amped 3 Xbox 360
Phantasy Star Universe

Going Back To Get A Few More

[quote name='slidecage']Walmart Deals Fort Wayne

Coldwater

19.9x

Gallop Racer 2006
Tales Of The Abyss

9.9x
Disgaea 2
Amped 3 Xbox 360
Phantasy Star Universe

Going Back To Get A Few More[/QUOTE]

Wow, those are some good drops. I'd like to head out and pick up Tales and Disgaea 2. I wonder if the walmart on maysville rd would have the same prices? Think I'll head out tonight after I get some homework done.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I already bought TotA and Disgaea 2 for $40 each.

I only played Disgaea 2 for 1 hour. :([/QUOTE]
I'm wondering if I would ever play it. I have Disgaea 1 sitting unplayed on my shelf. I might just be buying it to have. I just don't know if I'll have the time to finish games like that.

I'm thinking I should buy tales though. The only other place in town I've seen it at is kmart.

went back to grab a few more but someone took the last 4 of disgaea 2 right in front of me and said EBAY HERE I COME (i might have 1 to trade dont know yet )

Grabbbed 1 this morning for myself to keep sealed
Grabbed 1 for cousin
Grabbed 1 to try on goozex already gone

they had like 20 at 8am

THey only had 1 amped 3 left

disgaea rung up at 9.98 but amped rung up at 19.98 and had to call a manager to override

im not sure if the price would be the same at all walmarts locally. might hit the apple glen up tomorrow if no one hits it up tonight to see

dude ended up grabbing 4 disagea 2, 3 or 4 gallop racers and around 5 tales

I managed to grab one copy of Tales around 3:30 PM. I might try walmart on maysville road tomorrow and see if any of these are that price. I just glad I was able to grab a copy of Tales. I'd been wanting to play that.

[quote name='erehwon']I managed to grab one copy of Tales around 3:30 PM. I might try walmart on maysville road tomorrow and see if any of these are that price. I just glad I was able to grab a copy of Tales. I'd been wanting to play that.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking about trying to grab some copies of tales for people here BUT at 20 a pop they add very quickly. Its just too bad they wasnt 9.99 for all the games.

still tempted to go back tomorrow and grab a gallop racer 2006 to complete my gallop racer games sealed collection (even though 2006 really sucked)

hope someone checkes the other walmarts tonight so i dont have to check. Since i deliver paper out by bass road , i might try to hit up the appleglen store tomorrow around 2 or 3 to see if they got anything, though im sure with tonight being friday with everyone shopping, if they do have anything it be gone by tomorrow

Bass Rd. isn't all that far from me.

Even if Wal-Mart had games I didn't own, I wouldn't take advantage of the sale. I already have too big of a backlog and need to dump more games if anything.

Dont waste your time at appleglen

Walmart

disgaea 2 29.99
amped 3 29.87

they would not match the recept saying it was a local deal that was going on in that store only.

best buy at appleglen dont even have front row games

[quote name='slidecage']Dont waste your time at appleglen

Walmart

disgaea 2 29.99
amped 3 29.87

they would not match the recept saying it was a local deal that was going on in that store only.

best buy at appleglen dont even have front row games[/QUOTE]I thought they did not too long ago, because I remember seeing Primal there over a month ago. Oh well, I have tons of old H.S. friends at that Best Buy, so I'll just ask one of them (if they are gone).

That's what I told everyone, that Wal-Mart NEVER marks down prices and they are the worst in town. They still sell .Hack//Outbreak for $50 new.

Appleglen is in the middle of reorganizing. They tore it all apart at the end of the week.

I saw the front line games there yesterday. They're on the last game isle before you hit the DVD section. Close to the computer pepherials. they're on the side of the isle that faces the entrance to the store. There were a couple of those cardboard stand up displays. A vert few GBA games, and some obscure PS2 and Xbox titles.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Can any of you scan your receipts? Sometimes Wal-Mart will accept a receipt scan - it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

sorry no scanner. seems coldwater is out of disagea 2s since they even took the label down today

[quote name='slidecage']sorry no scanner. seems coldwater is out of disagea 2s since they even took the label down today[/QUOTE]
I think they took down the label yesterday, since I didn't see it when I went out yesterday.

I also dropped by the maysville road walmart. They didn't have tales or disgaea 2 marked down. The 3 wavebirds on clearance are still $23. I'm hoping those might drop down a little more.

WalMart on County Line Road/Emerson in Indy has a number of 512MB memory cards (which included Geometry Wars) clearanced out at $33. Not the best price, but still cheaper.

They also had some
gamecube controllers: $19
DVI Cables: $15
Wii Stand with Glove and 512MB Card - $25

Try GameCrazy.

Seriously, I bought my two Friday to PM today. Went over without a hitch. There were 3-ish left after my purchase then.

And, you CAN'T HAVE THEM.

Besides, I'm leaving town in a week, perhaps to return someday, perhaps never. So you won't be able to find me either! NEENER NEENER!

Any cheap PC games at Menard's? The main forum mentioned some goodies, and I figure I can grab some last minute PC-game party favors before the trip home.

Anyone looking for a Wii?
I saw 2 or 3 in the case at the new WalMart out South (where Southtown mall was). I couldn't tell how far back they went in the case, but at least two.

On the discount pile they still had some Xbox 360 quick charge battery packs, a stand w/ memory card and remote glove for Wii ($21), and a stack of Media Docks for DS. ($24ish)

[quote name='arbiter']Anyone looking for a Wii?
I saw 2 or 3 in the case at the new WalMart out South (where Southtown mall was). I couldn't tell how far back they went in the case, but at least two.

On the discount pile they still had some Xbox 360 quick charge battery packs, a stand w/ memory card and remote glove for Wii ($21), and a stack of Media Docks for DS. ($24ish)[/QUOTE]

i saw wiis at the coldwater walmart today along with a few ps3s

now only if best buy would get the stupid things in

Any CAGs able to check whether the Castleton or Clay Terrace CCs will special order point cards for them? The Greenwood one said they couldn't.

[quote name='floormat']saw some guy walking out of best buy of northcrest in fort wayne indiana sooo might be some there[/QUOTE]

some what : )

[quote name='arbiter']I created a local group for the Fort Wayne area over on SwitchPlanet. (if anyone is interested)
http://www.switchplanet.com/Groups/View/128

If you're interested in trading, or switching for Switchbucs through that site the group makes it possible to see all the local members items at once.[/QUOTE]

joined but i really dont have anything up yet. got around 260 pts and would like to get down to 30 to 50 before putting more items up

Slide, you're like the king of trading sites, between there and Goozex, huh?
I've been using GameTZ for like 7 years, and SwitchPlanet just since it launched. I like the social network stuff on SW...but I'm a bit wary due to the price inflation there. I'm hoping the new tools help bring it back in line with Amazon / Half.com pricing.

What do you think of Goozex? I doubt it would be worth my time since PC and older titles don't seem to earn many points there.

bread's done
Back