Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
It's the GB DotD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Special Features

7 Hours of Special Features

- On set with Raiders of the Lost Ark: Witness the making of Raiders as it happened with newly revealed footage that puts you on the set during production, alongside filmmakers, cast and crew.

- Film Foursome: The "Making of" all 4 Indiana Jones Adventures: Join filmmakers Steven Spielberg and George Lucas for an up-close look at each production, and the evolution of the original action hero, Indiana Jones.

- Cast and Creator Interviews

- Behind-the-Scenes Peeks: Stunts, Sounds, Special Effects and more!

I'm going to wait for it to drop even more, possibly come Black Friday this year. It'd be nice. I'm still bitter about paying $65 for the Lord of the Rings set when it dropped down to like $45.

This was $39.99 back in December also in a Gold Box deal of the day. It is only a dollar cheaper now, but it has never come close to approaching that price since then. I think I will finally pick it up.

I saw the email this morning I'm jumping on this my DVD's are blurring as hell and annoying to watch. In for all those special features!

I feel really stupid for buying this at release. I just assumed it would hold its price like SW has for three years now, but it dropped only a month later. :\

This is a tough one...cheap enough to warrant consideration but not cheap enough to be a no-brainer. I think I might hold out in hopes for a better price on Black Friday as well, but it's still early so there's an excellent chance I'll get bored at work at some point and deicde to pull the trigger. Does anyone know if there are plans to release the films individually on Blu-Ray?

Great deal IMO. I paid $62 or so for them at launch and haven't regretted it a bit. Great movies that look great on Bluray, and under $10 a piece currently.

Though I get that the calculation isn't the same if you're one who hates the fourth one and/or Temple of Doom. I like both of those about equally--not nearly as good as the first or third, but still entertaining flicks IMO.

[quote name='kitsunisan']"all 4"...there were only 3 Indiana Jones movies.
Lalalalala, not listening, Lalalalala.[/QUOTE]

This.

I'll wait for this set to drop to $30, maybe even $20, before I buy it, as I already have all three movies on DVD.

Plus, there's a fourth disc in this collection that actually de-values this set for me.

bread's done
Back