Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

[quote name='aus_nacht']Nice idea. I've got more mobile bundles as well.[/QUOTE]

I set it up to cut down on white noise in the thread and just make one spot to put everything to make it easier to find.

I see CheapLikeAFox is full up, anyone else hosting an Indie Gala 7 BTA? If I said that right, I'm interested to join in :)

Edit: I'm good, got one from Genocidal

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a 4-pack and I have one spot open at $1.99. That's obviously more expensive than it would be if you were to buy from somebody who bought a 20-pack. But if you're interested, PM me.

EDIT: Gone.

Ok, everyone who contacted me about a bundle has been PMed. If I have any extras I'll post here but I *think* this group is full. Will probably be buying a second 20-pack depending on how many people (if any) back out of this one.

If you're in my group: Once you send me your payment, I'll work on PMing your bundle to you here on CAG. The PM limiter may make it take a little while though.

Who is hosting this bundle with spots open? I'll put a spot in the OP listing the info so it's all in one spot.

Ditto, bought a 4 pack not a 20. $1.99 if anyone is interested. Didn't even know 20 pack was a thing.

Just the one left. I'd rather not host a 20 pack I'll let Genocidal keep those rolling. :)

All done! Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Outinthedark']Ditto, bought a 4 pack not a 20. $1.99 if anyone is interested. Didn't even know 20 pack was a thing.[/QUOTE]

Added you to the OP. Please update as you fill spots.

Bought a second 20 pack. PM me if interested at $1.25 Paypal gift or Amazon GC per bundle. Will add my info to the OP.

Edit: SOLD OUT

[quote name='Genocidal']Bought a second 20 pack. PM me if interested at $1.25 Paypal gift or Amazon GC per bundle. Will add my info to the OP.[/QUOTE]

So where is the option to buy a 20 pack, how is it your doing that? I paid $7 in the first few days thinking I would host, but damn, if your doing 20 packs there's no need. I'm just not seeing anything about 20's on the site. (This was going to be my first time hosting). And what is it that gives you $0.50 off the 4-pack price? :confused:

During happy hour you get 4x gifts if you buy in the first week. If you purchase over X amount (a little under $25 right now, iirc) then you get 5 gifts, which is quadrupled into 20.

I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.

[quote name='Genocidal']I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.[/QUOTE]

20 packs must be a lot of work. Big thanks to Genocidal and CheapLikeAFox for hosting them.

Don't forget: round up a few cents when you pay them for your bundle. They're not asking us to, but they're they're hosting out of generosity, and it won't hurt the rest of us to offer a little tip.

[quote name='Genocidal']During happy hour you get 4x gifts if you buy in the first week. If you purchase over X amount (a little under $25 right now, iirc) then you get 5 gifts, which is quadrupled into 20.

I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.[/QUOTE]

So is that the gift pack prices listed:
Give 2 gifts for more than: $12.08
Give 3 gifts for more than: $17.25
Give 4 gifts for more than: $22.43
Give 5 gifts for more than: $25.88
Am I understanding correctly that if I spend more than $25.88, then I would receive 5 for every 1, but I still can't get the math to work out. someone pretend I'm completely stupid. I've read the site, googled, and read the OP, and I'm still not getting it.

Wow, the average shot up a lot there. If you bought in the first week and mark your purchase as a gift, you will receive 20 gifts for buying in at $25.88 or more.

[quote name='Genocidal']During happy hour you get 4x gifts if you buy in the first week. If you purchase over X amount (a little under $25 right now, iirc) then you get 5 gifts, which is quadrupled into 20.

I've only got 4 or 5 copies left plus whatever people decide to back out on, so there is probably still room for more people to host. After sending out ~30 of the codes already, checking emails, making sure no one gets a duplicate code, and making sure my inbox doesn't get full, I'm not sure I want to do another one this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for hosting, I got one and appreciate it :)

Ok, I think I'm caught up. If you've paid me and haven't received your bundle, or inquired about a bundle and I haven't messaged you payment details, please PM me.

O.K. So the minimum by-in at this point would be $1.40/bundle, right? I have to buy 4 bundles to get above $25.88, which would be $28. But I would get 5 bundles per every one (because I beat the average in the first week, and am now beating the $25.88 minimum) that I bought making it 20 bundle keys total. $28/20= $1.40. Did I do that right?

No, you make one purchase of $25.88 or more to get 5 gifts, and those 5 gifts are quadrupled if you were an early buyer. So, you could buy in at $26 and get copies for $1.30.

[quote name='Genocidal']No, you make one purchase of $25.88 or more to get 5 gifts, and those 5 gifts are quadrupled if you were an early buyer. So, you could buy in at $26 and get copies for $1.30.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. O.K. Just bought, I have 20 full bundle key url's. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal addy to make sure your spot is reserved, will be online for next few hours, and can instantly respond with your Bundle. $1.30/each

I have bought in and have a few slots of the bundle. Each gift bundle is $2.60. It is more expensive because I wanted to donate extra (and hope you do too) to charity and developers. I promise (for what it is worth) that no profit is made. PM if you are interested

[quote name='BoringPat']I am planning to host one which is less "traditional". I am planning to host one which is close to 4-dollar-ish for each bundle (probably $3.50) . My feeling is that this bundle has so many surprising good games (Armored Princess, Star Wolves, Death to Spies, to name a few; not to mention Rig N' Roll alone worth 2 dollars :) ). The developers and the charity really deserve our money.

So, if you want to donate more (but less than the usual $6.80 single bundle), you can join my group buy. PM in advance so I can start organizing.

Edit: I can only take Paypal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='walkonshadows']Thanks. O.K. Just bought, I have 20 full bundle key url's. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal addy to make sure your spot is reserved, will be online for next few hours, and can instantly respond with your Bundle. $1.30/each[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Positive feedback left.

In my attempt to purchase a 20 pack to help out, I made the mistake of making 5 separate transactions instead of 1 transaction based upon what was explained by walkonshadows and Genocidal earlier. So, my total cost for all 20 was about $37.60! :wall:

So, I have a 20 pack to get rid of @ my cost of $1.88 each...

I will probably purchase another 20-pack the correct way if needed when happy hour comes back. Hopefully there is enough of you that don't mind the $1.88 price to help me out with this first bundle screw-up.:oops:

[quote name='BoringPat']I have again a few bundles for sale, this time $2.00 each. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
Are they complete ones?

[quote name='jester55']In my attempt to purchase a 20 pack to help out, I made the mistake of making 5 separate transactions instead of 1 transaction based upon what was explained by walkonshadows and Genocidal earlier. So, my total cost for all 20 was about $37.60! :wall:

I will probably purchase another 20-pack the correct way if needed when happy hour comes back. Hopefully there is enough of you that don't mind the $1.88 price to help me out with this first bundle screw-up.:oops:[/QUOTE]

Still have a few left if anyone is interested!:)

[quote name='BoringPat']I have again a few bundles for sale, this time $2.00 each. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Got a bundle from BoringPat. Thank you!

[quote name='aus_nacht']Small update on Indie Gala Mobile 2. I have two bundles left for those interested parties.

$1.75 per bundle paypal/amazon[/QUOTE]

I'll post this in the OP. Please update it as you sell bundles.

[quote name='BoringPat']1 full IB VII left, $2.00 each. Please PM if interested[/QUOTE]

Just dropped you a PM to see if you have this left...I'll take it if so.

I am currently all out of bundles. But if enough of you want a bundle, I can still host a gift pack. Please PM me within the next hour or so. It will be $2.20 each (the average price increased).

I hosted another so a friend could get in. Last 3 I have, $1.98/ea. Not hosting anymore beyond this last one.

Make that 2 now.

Last one left that.

[quote name='jazyje']Indie Gala 5 -- I still have 2 available $2.00 paypal gift or amazon gift card[/QUOTE]

I'm interested

This is a nice thread, thanks OP!

Edit: Got Indie Gala bundle 5 from jazyje, thanks!

[quote name='jester55']In my attempt to purchase a 20 pack to help out, I made the mistake of making 5 separate transactions instead of 1 transaction based upon what was explained by walkonshadows and Genocidal earlier. So, my total cost for all 20 was about $37.60! :wall:

I will probably purchase another 20-pack the correct way if needed when happy hour comes back. Hopefully there is enough of you that don't mind the $1.88 price to help me out with this first bundle screw-up.:oops:[/QUOTE]

Have 7 left if anyone is interested!:)

bread's done
Back