Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

[quote name='Peroxide']I have a few BTA bundles left. The only issue are the fees might be a tad bit more since it's cross border to Canada.

I'll ask for $2.00 for now, PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

First time I'm not hosting a pack. Boy do those games look terrible! lol

I'm in on a 20 pack price for at least 5 copies, for my usual group, if not more. PM'ed you Fox.

I'd like 3-4 group buy copies please. Mainly want it for Sacred Gold keys, but do want. I will try to check back, but a PM would be appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall join the waitlist for happy hour. If a spot happens, I'll take that issue off your hands. Or if a new one opens, I would be interested in a joinuation. I'll check back here for new posts, or send me a pm.

I wonder if the odds that they do happy hour have decreased now that the crap's out of the bag about the Galapoints' worth.

Put me down for 2 spots during happy hour. Feel free to PM me if you start a list and add me to yours.

Updated the OP with the current bundle and added a spot for people to list if they're hosting group buys.

Also, I'm up for being in a group buy if anyone still has space.

Count me in for two spots in a happy hour group buy.

I've never really messed with the happy hour stuff, so how much does each copy end up being in a massive group buy of 20 copies or so?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Count me in for two spots in a happy hour group buy.

I've never really messed with the happy hour stuff, so how much does each copy end up being in a massive group buy of 20 copies or so?[/QUOTE]

It depends since Indie Gala sometimes raised the beat the average price during happy hour. Last time it was from $1.25 to $2 per bundle depending on who you bought from.

Right now if they did not raise the average, it would be around $1.10 a bundle for the cheapest option.

And for those waiting to jump in a bundle, I'm pretty sure Genacidal and Walkonshadows will be hosting once they find out it's live. If for whatever reason they don't, I'll be happy to host more bundles at that time but for right now my slots are full.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']It depends since Indie Gala sometimes raised the beat the average price during happy hour. Last time it was from $1.25 to $2 per bundle depending on who you bought from.

Right now if they did not raise the average, it would be around $1.10 a bundle for the cheapest option.

And for those waiting to jump in a bundle, I'm pretty sure Genacidal and Walkonshadows will be hosting once they find out it's live. If for whatever reason they don't, I'll be happy to host more bundles at that time but for right now my slots are full.[/QUOTE]
Alright, thanks for the info. :)

May be down for three slots if the average stays low.

I would like a spot as well.

I tried researching but I am still a bit lost on the huge Happy Hour packs you guys buy.

If possible and need be I would be willing to host large one if it were explained to me what I must do hahah.

I would like to be in a group buy when they begin. Just one spot for myself.

Please send me a PM to coordinate.

I would like to get in for 2 slots if anyone is hosting.

BTW, I still have 3 bundles available for trade for the last Indie Gala (Rig N' Roll, King's Bounty: Armored Princess, etc). If anyone missed out last time, you can PM. $2.00 @

[quote name='BrolyB593']I would like a spot as well.

I tried researching but I am still a bit lost on the huge Happy Hour packs you guys buy.

If possible and need be I would be willing to host large one if it were explained to me what I must do hahah.[/QUOTE]

Okay, here are the steps (and I hope they are clear enough):

1. During the first week of the Indie Gala bundle (and since I don't really know how they define week, I would do this step ASAP) go the the Indie Gala page and purchase a bundle by paying the minimum ($1). Remember which email you use to purchase this basic bundle.

2. Wait for a 4 x 1 happy hour. During this happy hour, buyers who purchased the bundle during the first week will get any gift bundles they purchase multiplied by 4.

3. During the happy hour purchase 5 gift bundles. To do this, use the SAME EMAIL you used to purchase the basic bundle. Check the "Is this a gift?" option on the page and then enter the amount equivalent to 5 "Gift Packs." To find this amount scroll down to almost the bottom of the page where it says:

Give a Gala to your friends! And enjoy our Gift PACKS!

Click the "Is it a gift?" checkbox

It will list how much you need to pay to get 5 gift packs. This is important since there is a discount on gift packs.

4. After you make your purchase they will email you your URL link and you should then have 20 gift bundle URLs there (along with the games from your original basic bundle).

5. To calculate cost add the original $1 you spent plus the amount of the 5 gift packs and divide by 20.

6. Once you receive payment either email or PM each person their URL link and keep track of this somewhere. (I make a spreadsheet showing X member got gift bundle #4, etc.)

On a side note, the BTA prices have skyrocketed between yesterday and today :(

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Okay, here are the steps (and I hope they are clear enough):

1. During the first week of the Indie Gala bundle (and since I don't really know how they define week, I would do this step ASAP) go the the Indie Gala page and purchase a bundle by paying the minimum ($1). Remember which email you use to purchase this basic bundle.

2. Wait for a 4 x 1 happy hour. During this happy hour, buyers who purchased the bundle during the first week will get any gift bundles they purchase multiplied by 4.

3. During the happy hour purchase 5 gift bundles. To do this, use the SAME EMAIL you used to purchase the basic bundle. Check the "Is this a gift?" option on the page and then enter the amount equivalent to 5 "Gift Packs." To find this amount scroll down to almost the bottom of the page where it says:

Give a Gala to your friends! And enjoy our Gift PACKS!

Click the "Is it a gift?" checkbox

It will list how much you need to pay to get 5 gift packs. This is important since there is a discount on gift packs.

4. After you make your purchase they will email you your URL link and you should then have 20 gift bundle URLs there (along with the games from your original basic bundle).

5. To calculate cost add the original $1 you spent plus the amount of the 5 gift packs and divide by 20.

6. Once you receive payment either email or PM each person their URL link and keep track of this somewhere. (I make a spreadsheet showing X member got gift bundle #4, etc.)

On a side note, the BTA prices have skyrocketed between yesterday and today :([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Does it seem like I should probably do one then you think?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thanks for the info. Does it seem like I should probably do one then you think?[/QUOTE]

I think if you started hosting one right now and contacted everyone in the thread you'd have 20 slots filled up today!

Sounds good then.

I will host a 20 pack and will shoot out PMs later. If you guys PM me now however it will guarantee you a spot probably so go go go go !

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think if you started hosting one right now and contacted everyone in the thread you'd have 20 slots filled up today![/QUOTE]

yea i myself am looking for 3 copies of it.

PMs have gone out and so far this is the tentative list.

Bold are confirmed.

1. BrolyB593
2. JakeNome
3. JakeNome
4. JakeNome
5. Lucky13
6. Lucky13
7. Idiotekque
8. Idiotekque
9. Devasive
10. evildeadjedi
11. Kazaganthi
12. BoringPat
13. BoringPat
14. VanillaCena
15. mombbsmj
16. stupidproz1
17. stupidproz1
18. V4oLDbOY
19. ev768
20. sunasun

Please respond to PMs and then also if something changes let me know!

Looks like we are all confirmed!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back