Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

WTB Ghost Master key. That's all I want out of the bundle. It'll be on Steam and I won't have to give the mental bandwidth to track all the DLs, webpages, keys, etc.

Does anyone have an extra for $1 or less?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pantsattack']WTB Ghost Master key. That's all I want out of the bundle. It'll be on Steam and I won't have to give the mental bandwidth to track all the DLs, webpages, keys, etc.

Does anyone have an extra for $1 or less?[/QUOTE]

pmed

Just so you guys know, I am completely out of Indie Gala 8 bundles from my 20 pack!

Oy, that is a bit of work to host as compared to a Steam 4-pack haha!

[quote name='BrolyB593']Just so you guys know, I am completely out of Indie Gala 8 bundles from my 20 pack!

Oy, that is a bit of work to host as compared to a Steam 4-pack haha![/QUOTE]
Indeed! Thanks for going out of your way to help everyone out. Much appreciated. :D

I didn't hear back from Peroxide so I did a small group buy of my own. I have a few copies left for $2 Paypal gift or Amazon GC each. PM me!

Seeing as how Genocidal has probably messaged the majority of the people who messaged me I'm not going to chase you down and ask if you already have it.

I still have a bunch of bundles for IG7 and IG8 left, $1.75 each PayPal.

PM me.

[quote name='Genocidal']sleeping_lights_on, your inbox is full so I can't send you your bundle url.[/QUOTE]

This has all been cleared up. Thanks Genocidal for the quick/great bundle!

Will be hosting and Indie Gala 9 group buy. PM if interested in reserving a slot. Please only PM if you actually plan to buy from me and not get impatient or buy it/get it elsewhere. If for whatever reason you do get it elsewhere after reserving please PM immediately and let me know rather than having me have to PM you about it.

Thanks. And sorry for the mini-rant, just trying to cut down on wasted time/reserves from people (albeit only a few people).

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Will be hosting and Indie Gala 9 group buy. PM if interested in reserving a slot. Please only PM if you actually plan to buy from me and not get impatient or buy it/get it elsewhere. If for whatever reason you do get it elsewhere after reserving please PM immediately and let me know rather than having me have to PM you about it.

Thanks. And sorry for the mini-rant, just trying to cut down on wasted time/reserves from people (albeit only a few people).[/QUOTE]

PM'd. Bought it from your last time, don't see any reason to change. ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']
Will be hosting and Indie Gala 9 group buy. PM if interested in reserving a slot. Please only PM if you actually plan to buy from me and not get impatient or buy it/get it elsewhere. If for whatever reason you do get it elsewhere after reserving please PM immediately and let me know rather than having me have to PM you about it.

Thanks. And sorry for the mini-rant, just trying to cut down on wasted time/reserves from people (albeit only a few people).
[/QUOTE]

PM Sent!

[quote name='The End']Sign me up for two slots Fox. Do you want me to send you a PM so you have a record of it in your PMs?[/QUOTE]

I got you down this time, but for anyone else PMs are crucial as I don't usually skim the thread to see if anyone wants them.

Thanks.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I got you down this time, but for anyone else PMs are crucial as I don't usually skim the thread to see if anyone wants them.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Fox. You clearly said to send a PM, but I confess, I only skimmed your post here. In the future, I will PM you my request.

I'll get the OP updated this evening.

If we need someone else to host a group buy, I'm up for it this time around. Otherwise, I'll just jump on the CLAF train :D

EDIT:

FILLED UP!

All my slots are filled up, I won't be hosting any more. Any extras that might come up I will post here.

If anyone wants a slot PM Mink-E since he will be hosting one.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']No apology needed. I just ask people to PM so I can send them confirmation. Otherwise they might post here, assume I reserved a slot for them and then be disappointed.

I'm down to 9 slots personally and won't be hosting any other packs after I fill those up.

Edit:

Also, to clarify for those not familiar with how IG group buys work, I can not predict what the price will be. Best guess is it will be anywhere from $1.25 to $2, but likely somewhere in between. If Happy Hour were to happen right now we could get them for less than $1, but IG usually raises the average when happy hour happens so the price goes up. I evenly divide the cost amongst every bundle and we all pay the same amount per bundle.[/QUOTE]

Sent PM

Thanks for Hosting

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']No apology needed. I just ask people to PM so I can send them confirmation. Otherwise they might post here, assume I reserved a slot for them and then be disappointed.

I'm down to 3 slots personally and won't be hosting any other packs after I fill those up.

Edit: Down to 3 slots. Have not set one aside for you Mink-E, but it looks like you might need to host one since it's just been one day and I filled my slots up pretty quick.

Edit:

Also, to clarify for those not familiar with how IG group buys work, I can not predict what the price will be. Best guess is it will be anywhere from $1.25 to $2, but likely somewhere in between. If Happy Hour were to happen right now we could get them for less than $1, but IG usually raises the average when happy hour happens so the price goes up. I evenly divide the cost amongst every bundle and we all pay the same amount per bundle.[/QUOTE]
Sent Pm, thanks again fox!

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']i want in on this :D pm me plz[/QUOTE]
The only person hosting a group buy right now is CheapLikeAFox. If you want in on his group, you need to PM him.

I'll do a group buy as well. I should have the OP updated in about 15 minutes and will keep an update there of how many spots I have remaining.

Well, that didn't take long. My group buy is now full. I've responded to everybody's PM's. Those who didn't make it will have first crack at any spots that open up, then I'll post about them in the thread. I might be open to hosting another bundle if this first one goes well.

[quote name='Idiotekque']The only person hosting a group buy right now is CheapLikeAFox. If you want in on his group, you need to PM him.[/QUOTE]

been knowing that his already been filled up before my post idiot.

Your 10:03pm post was before 9:56pm edit that said he was full? Cool.

General advice for people buying things: Don't be passive, actively PM the person you want to do business with instead of leaving a lazy "PM me" post in a thread. I see a ton of people who post asking to be included when someone is doing a group buy and then complaining later when they get left out because they didn't take the effort to make their interest known.

Damn it, I thought I was fast enough to be in one of the groups, but timezone betrays me! So I'm looking too for someone who will host a group buy...

jazyje, id like to buy one of your remaining IG5 bundles. but your inbox is full. i left you message on your wall too. hopefully you still have one left.

Ill host a group buy if someone will show me how to during the first happy hour. I don't mind putting up money and trying to trade the extras, I just wanna get the best discount if anyone could explain to me how. I'm pretty sure it says you get like 4x off the price if you have already purchased or something? Not quite sure of happy hour rules.

bread's done
Back