Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I think the Happy Hour gods waited for me to be back :)

I'm waiting for a good chunk of PMs to build up before sending out mass PMs with payment info, but I have enough bundles for anyone who wants one.[/QUOTE]
thanks Fox!!!! got home from work tonight and had a bundle waiting for me. ;)

[quote name='Hadley']Someone sells a cheap ME2 Code?[/QUOTE]
I'll sell you one for $2 :roll:
but it would probably be better to buy a happy hour bundle from Fox for $1.60 :bouncy:

Fox, if he buys this from me, I may need another one ;)

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']New HH just popped up so I got another group buy to cover the last few people who had PMed me.[/QUOTE]

Wonderful! I actually sent the just-in-case payment this morning. Thanks again for hosting, Fox.

A new Indie Gala (Mobile 3) just dropped and I want in on Happy Hour, if it happens. not sure how much interest there will be since it appears to be almost entirely Android...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dys006']The gift link from a Happy Hour purchase still doesn't add to your main IG profile does it?[/QUOTE]

No, only bundles you purchased yourself will show up there. You can use the key resender though and that will also show you any gift links sent to your email address.

[quote name='kataztrophik']No, only bundles you purchased yourself will show up there. You can use the key resender though and that will also show you any gift links sent to your email address.[/QUOTE]

So now I have to decide if that convenience is worth $3 to me. :p

[quote name='dys006']The gift link from a Happy Hour purchase still doesn't add to your main IG profile does it?[/QUOTE]

Is there any interest in a HH for this one? If I recall, Mink-e used to host the IG Mobiles. Not sure if he's still interested in hosting this time around.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Is there any interest in a HH for this one?
If I recall, Mink-e used to host the IG Mobiles. Not sure if he's still interested in hosting this time around.
[/QUOTE]

[accent="TerribleFrench"]

But of course!

[/accent]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Is there any interest in a HH for this one? If I recall, Mink-e used to host the IG Mobiles. Not sure if he's still interested in hosting this time around.[/QUOTE]

I already purchased, so I can host if I'm around when HH goes on.

[H]
Far Cry Blood Dragon (Uplay)
Shank 2
Mass Effect 2 (Origin)
Trine
Two Worlds II
Grotesque Tactics 2
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
Death Track Ressurection

[W]
Tomb Raider (2013) for all these keys.

[quote name='starman9000']I already purchased, so I can host if I'm around when HH goes on.[/QUOTE]

If you are taking names, I'd like to be on the list :bouncy:

Alright, looks like enough interest that I can host at least one group buy so I'll go ahead and buy in. If you PMed me already about it consider yourself on the list, if not, PM if you want a reserve since I will probably be doing just one group buy this time around.

[quote name='smurfinaus']How much is the HH likely to be for this one?[/QUOTE]

If I were to posit a guess based on current pricing and barring any price manipulation I would say around $1 to $1.10

[quote name='soulkyo']In for HH Fox, thanks for hosting another one![/QUOTE]

Got you on the list.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Alright, looks like enough interest that I can host at least one group buy so I'll go ahead and buy in. If you PMed me already about it consider yourself on the list, if not, PM if you want a reserve since I will probably be doing just one group buy this time around.[/QUOTE]

Assuming you still have a spot, I'll pick up a happy hour bundle as well.

I'm not sure if there is going to be a HH for Tropico (I think it is weekly, not an actual bundle). I am not buying into it since I think all I would do is waste $8+ on Tropico 4 when I could get it with all the DLC for around $10ish.

If anyone does want to risk it for the chance of a HH, just be aware you have to buy in at the max now in order to qualify for the max 4x HH. I did see they added a group buy option (that comes to approx. 6.50 a bundle I think) so that might bode well for the possibility of a HH.

Looking for just $1 for the Humble Double Fine bundle gift (you could even buy it for me).

I'm trading other games and/or TF2 items. Please send me a PM.

bread's done
Back