Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Unless I missed something, I don't think there was a Happy Hour for the Tropico Bundle.

Regardless, they have 10x bundles for $34.61 or $3.46 each. Do we have enough people to get close? If so, I could host it.

[quote name='Peroxide']Unless I missed something, I don't think there was a Happy Hour for the Tropico Bundle.

Regardless, they have 10x bundles for $34.61 or $3.46 each. Do we have enough people to get close? If so, I could host it.[/QUOTE]

I know stupidproz1 hosted one yesterday and only had one left as of last night so there is demand for it. I got mine from him.

Also, anyone else interested in a Mobile happy hour group? I have like 4-5 people who are interested right now, but I would prefer more like 10-15 before I dive in and host a second one.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I know stupidproz1 hosted one yesterday and only had one left as of last night so there is demand for it. I got mine from him.

Also, anyone else interested in a Mobile happy hour group? I have like 4-5 people who are interested right now, but I would prefer more like 10-15 before I dive in and host a second one.[/QUOTE]

Well now that there's a client (steam) key involved, I'm interested in an IG Mobile 3 HH.

[quote name='asheskitty']Well now that there's a client (steam) key involved, I'm interested in an IG Mobile 3 HH.[/QUOTE]

Same, I'd be interested in an IG Mobile 3 group buy.

[quote name='Peroxide']Unless I missed something, I don't think there was a Happy Hour for the Tropico Bundle.

Regardless, they have 10x bundles for $34.61 or $3.46 each. Do we have enough people to get close? If so, I could host it.[/QUOTE]

I would be up for this.

Tropico Bundle is down to $3.16 each if we were to do it.

Was hoping for a bit more if I were to host, still 12 hours left though!

1. Myself
2. life.exe
3. Devasive

[quote name='Peroxide']Tropico Bundle is down to $3.16 each if we were to do it.

Was hoping for a bit more if I were to host, still 12 hours left though!

1. Myself
2. life.exe
3. Devasive
10.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just get me on this list please. I'm interessted :) I would like to get two of them for this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tropico Bundle is down to $3.22 (going up and down a little) each if we were to do it.

Was hoping for a bit more if I were to host, looks like they've added another 12 hours, so we should get this for sure. Pretty much enough people onboard now anyway.

1. Myself
2. life.exe
3. Devasive
4. Muecke
5. Muecke

IndieGala has once again decided to give me the screws. Some bundles are missing Tropico 3, others are missing Tropico 4.

Four out the ten bundles are missing keys, so two people are going to have to wait while I have to wait to sell the other two.

This is officially my last time hosting a group buy as this is the fourth or fifth time I've had problems with IndieGala and just can't hassled by their useless support.

1. life.exe (Paid and sent)
2. Devasive (Paid and sent)
3. Muecke (Paid and sent)
4. Muecke (Paid and sent)
5. Krugozor (Paid and sent)
6. dianazilla (Paid and awaiting your response about delivery!)
7. 7dustfan (Paid and sent)
8. Slim Gatsby (Paid and sent)

I purchased them now and PMs have been sent with payment details.

[quote name='melen']I am interesting in IG Dungeons Bundle and Tropico Bundle group buy as well. Please pm me, thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

think the Tropico bundle is over. but i do want to get it too.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Edit:

Down to two slots left for the Dungeons bundle. $1.90 a person.[/QUOTE]

Interested in one CheapLikeAFox. :)

Ladies and Gents, I will be hosting, I just ask that if you want to be in my group buy please PM me and let me know.  When HH comes around I will PM everyone who has PMed me.  With the new larger limit on PMs in CAG 3.0 I think this method will work fine from here on out. 

Thanks.

Ladies and Gents, I will be hosting, I just ask that if you want to be in my group buy please PM me and let me know. When HH comes around I will PM everyone who has PMed me. With the new larger limit on PMs in CAG 3.0 I think this method will work fine from here on out.

Thanks.
Sounds good, sending PM ...

Ladies and Gents, I will be hosting, I just ask that if you want to be in my group buy please PM me and let me know. When HH comes around I will PM everyone who has PMed me. With the new larger limit on PMs in CAG 3.0 I think this method will work fine from here on out.

Thanks.
I'm definitely in :)

Alright, got everyone so far now, including GlennFrank and that jerk Izod.

I'm not responding to PMs reserving slots unless there is a specific question in the PM. 

Edit:

06/17 another day another list update, anyone who PMed me is on the list. 

Alright, got everyone so far now, including GlennFrank and that jerk Izod.

I'm not responding to PMs reserving slots unless there is a specific question in the PM.

Edit:

06/17 another day another list update, anyone who PMed me is on the list.
Hi Fox,

I sent you a PM on 13th June but didn't get a reply - am I on the list?

Thanks!

Anybody who has PMed me is on the list, including you, too many PMs to respond to each.

bread's done
Back