Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

Well, missed HH this time but will buy in next time.  If $2.10 a bundle would be too high for you just post in this thread or PM and I will take you off the list.  I have everybody who PMed me so far and the few guys who posted above on my list for the next HH. 

Well, missed HH this time but will buy in next time. If $2.10 a bundle would be too high for you just post in this thread or PM and I will take you off the list. I have everybody who PMed me so far and the few guys who posted above on my list for the next HH.

At that price wouldn't it be better to err on the side of caution and presume they don't want it anymore until they confirm again?

Well, missed HH this time but will buy in next time. If $2.10 a bundle would be too high for you just post in this thread or PM and I will take you off the list. I have everybody who PMed me so far and the few guys who posted above on my list for the next HH.

At that price wouldn't it be better to err on the side of caution and presume they don't want it anymore until they confirm again?
Then I'm in anyway.

Yep, I'm sending out PMs now asking people to pre-pay if they are still interested.

Alright, PMs sent with info.  I could not find user JT123

Maybe I got your name wrong or you changed your name?

Also, if you PMed and have not received a PM from me about the June HH then please PM me again in case I missed you on the list or CAG 3.0 glitched.

Thanks

Definitely still in -- just sent PayPal.  It's crazy that the price rises so much.  I guess that's their solution to the Happy Hour group buy problem that they seemed to have had...

Thank you for checking and doing this fox. I am still interested and paypal'ed you the money.

Hope you are not stuck with extras. Cheers :)

Thanks for the bundle Fox.

If the pre-pay didn't cover it, let me know, if it was less, keep the change.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so here's the deal:

1.  I was able to get into HH today and a much cheaper price so the bundles came out to only $1.70.

2.  For everyone that pre-paid, you will get a .40 cent credit from me for your next bundle whenever that may be.  I'll keep track of it and remind you next time so no need to worry there.  If you want a refund right now instead, I will be happy to do it, just please PM and let me know the form of payment you used and your email and I will get it taken care of. 

3.  I have a few left in the last group buy for anyone else who wants in/changed their mind about it now that the price is lower.  PM and I'll get the details out to you.  If you post here I will likely miss it.

4.  Everyone who prepaid should have their bundle now.  If you don't, please PM.  IG timed out a few times when I was sending them.

5.  IMPORTANT!!!!  Check your bundles to make sure they have all the keys.  Last time IG glitched and missed keys on some bundles.  Someone told me, but after 30 days, so IG told me that next time if issues are brought up after 30 days they will not resolve them.  So please check your bundles now and PM if you are missing any keys.

Thanks,

Fox

Got the IG gift, Fox, and all the keys seem to be there.  Already redeemed a few of them without any problems.  Only issue I have is that I'm running out of hard drive space for all these games! :)  

Thanks again for everything you do with these bundles!  

Fox,

I started to send this as a PM, but figured others might be curious about it too.  I've gotten a bit confused about this whole HH this time, with like they seem to have tried to twist you around and make things more complicated for you.

Anyhow, was everyone that paid you $2.10 considered a "pre-pay" and eligible for the 40-cent discount?

Give the man a break and just give the 40 cents as a tip. He is working his ass off for the forum and you guys are concerned with 40 cents... especially after getting more than a dozen games for the price of a cup of coffee. There is a limit to cheapness imho, especially if dealing with one of our own.

Give the man a break and just give the 40 cents as a tip. He is working his ass off for the forum and you guys are concerned with 40 cents... especially after getting more than a dozen games for the price of a cup of coffee. There is a limit to cheapness imho, especially if dealing with one of our own.
Chill dude... That's actually what I was planning on doing. But I wanted to be sure I had it to offer first.

fox, sent you money via paypal (cag family), but can't respond to pm's anymore (they all show up as deleted) I can read them but that's it, no other option; they even have a red deleted balloon above them. 
Thanks again
sorry, I couldn't prepay, only had 2.05 In my bank account.

Let's be fair here...A cup of decent (or even subpar) coffee where I live actually cost more than the bundle. (Ridiculous when I think about it).

Fox,

I started to send this as a PM, but figured others might be curious about it too. I've gotten a bit confused about this whole HH this time, with like they seem to have tried to twist you around and make things more complicated for you.

Anyhow, was everyone that paid you $2.10 considered a "pre-pay" and eligible for the 40-cent discount?
Hey,

Yes. To be clear, anyone who paid $2.10 for the bundle initially has a .40 cent credit for the next bundle.

IG usually raises the price of the bundle during Happy Hour. During the first one they raised it $3, which was very unusual, but lucky for us they came back down to earth during the second happy hour. Let's hope it was a one time thing.

bread's done
Back