Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

^ I still have a few left if anyone is interested.

Edit:

Also, leaving feedback for everyone tonight.  Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I probably won't be hosting that one, but I think Spoderman was thinking about hosting a 10 pack.
Only if it reaches around $12 for the 10 pack ;).. feel free to PM me if anyone wants to reserve a spot, but there's no guarantee it'll reach that price again.

EDIT: All spots currently filled.

Indie Gala Summer Dream 10-Pack Group Buy:

I will host assuming I can get 9 other people who are interested.

Price is $1.50 Paypal or Amazon Gift Card.

PM if interested and will put you on the list.

EDIT: ALL SLOTS FILLED UP

Anyone interested in selling just Creatures Exodus? I see it's DRM free, but the link leads to GOG... maybe it's a GOG key?

Anyways, PM me if you can help me out. I can offer 50 cents for it.

It's up to you.. I still think it's better to wait until the last day, there's only 3 days left anyway, but it doesn't matter to me. Let me know what you do, I'll fill the last spot with someone else if you drop out.
ok, let it ride; you've always had a good third eye on these. :)

I have Indie Gala Summer Dreams for $1.45 each. (Includes Steam keys for: Droplitz, Doc Clock and Oil Rush + DLC. Desura keys for: Paranormal, Dawnstar, Drod: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder, Drod: The City Beneath, Fibrillation. DRM free games: Creatures: Exodus, Creatures: Village, Drod: King Dugans's Dungeon, Drod: Journey To The Rotted Hold)

Also have a couple Indie Gala Junes left for $2 each. (Includes Steam keys for: Crusader Kings Complete, Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition, A New Beginning Final Cut, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, Star Ruler, Painkiller: Overdose, Aquanox, Aquanox 2: Revelation, Vessel, Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection, Pirates of Black Cove. Also Desura keys/DRM free games including Survivor Squad, Chester, and lastly Creatues: The Albian Years)

Well, I am officially out of IG June.  If Stupidproz still has some left I will refer anyone to him.  If there is a demand for another group buy I'd be willing to do it, but I'd have to have like 75% committed beforehand. 

Edit:

lol... so IG June got extended and then ended early?  I swear it got extended for like 10 days at some point, but as of today it is over.

bread's done
Back