Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

I want 3 slots for happy hour. Please include me in your slots. Amazon GC

Thank you, fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Hour is on!

Thanks to a huge group buy and IG coming to their senses, HH is only $2 per slot this time!

I've responded to PMs and have gotten some extras so if you are interested PLEASE PM ME FOR INFO ON PAYMENT, ETC.

Too busy sending out bundles today to check this thread.  

ill buy one copy

pm sent

Happy Hour is on!

Thanks to a huge group buy and IG coming to their senses, HH is only $2 per slot this time!

I've responded to PMs and have gotten some extras so if you are interested PLEASE PM ME FOR INFO ON PAYMENT, ETC.

Too busy sending out bundles today to check this thread.

Just quoting this in response to some recent posts.

I'm all caught up on PMs now. Trying something a little new this time and taking as many slots as possible. The ultimate goal is to buy in bulk and get the price of this thing down a little. So if you are interested in a slot please PM beforehand (and not after) and that'll allow me to buy the most bundles possible up front and bring the price down for all of us.

Alright guys, rest of my day was occupied by putting together some shelves for the kitchen so I know I have some bundles to send out.  Will do those tomorrow after work.  There's a minute chance I might run out tomorrow (even though I bought 200 of these damn things!) and if that's the case I'll buy some more group buys next time HH hits to cover everyone that is left.  It's a lot more work, but I think these super huge group buys are the way to go.  

Alright guys, rest of my day was occupied by putting together some shelves for the kitchen so I know I have some bundles to send out. Will do those tomorrow after work. There's a minute chance I might run out tomorrow (even though I bought 200 of these damn things!) and if that's the case I'll buy some more group buys next time HH hits to cover everyone that is left. It's a lot more work, but I think these super huge group buys are the way to go.
Thanks for that!

Alright guys, rest of my day was occupied by putting together some shelves for the kitchen so I know I have some bundles to send out. Will do those tomorrow after work. There's a minute chance I might run out tomorrow (even though I bought 200 of these damn things!) and if that's the case I'll buy some more group buys next time HH hits to cover everyone that is left. It's a lot more work, but I think these super huge group buys are the way to go.
holy fuck, 200? thanks again fox for hosting another happy hour.

Alright, should be all caught up by now.  If you already paid and have not gotten your bundle, please PM me with your name and email address for paypal and I will look into it/PM you the link directly.

We're at 226 bundles and counting this time around hence it taking me longer to get them out!

After it's all said and done I think we'll probably hit like 240-260.  

We're going to be so screwed when Fox gets tired of doing these.
Well, it's not beyond the realm of possibility of having multiple people doing small group buys and it would even be a little cheaper if they were willing to do it at cost, but I don't know if there would be people willing to do it.

Right now I'm at over 240 bundles, so that would mean we'd need 12 people willing to buy the bundle the first week, sign up 20 people to a group buy, and coordinate the bundles. Not sure if we'd have that many people to do so.

I include a small tip because it's a lot of work and of my own money I tie up hosting (It costs $100s up front to buy the bundles), but if multiple people were willing to host at cost then the price could go down.

I tried once. Everyone ended up going with you anyways, and I ended up losing money. So yea, one person doing it is better, even if it switched person every bundle.

Well, it's not beyond the realm of possibility of having multiple people doing small group buys and it would even be a little cheaper if they were willing to do it at cost, but I don't know if there would be people willing to do it.

Right now I'm at over 240 bundles, so that would mean we'd need 12 people willing to buy the bundle the first week, sign up 20 people to a group buy, and coordinate the bundles. Not sure if we'd have that many people to do so.

I include a small tip because it's a lot of work and of my own money I tie up hosting (It costs $100s up front to buy the bundles), but if multiple people were willing to host at cost then the price could go down.
I paid $2 for a $5.19 bundle and all I had to do was PM you. I think I'll be okay with you taking a small tip.

I tried once. Everyone ended up going with you anyways, and I ended up losing money. So yea, one person doing it is better, even if it switched person every bundle.
Oooh, sorry to hear that. Whenever I know there is someone doing one besides me I try to refer buyers to them when I run out.

I actually used to add in a tip before I realized he already added one.
Yeah, initially I didn't add any tip for a good number of bundles. Then I started rounding up to the next nickle just for ease of the math. Finally, I started adding a tip once I started doing multiple group buys because of all the work.

Oooh, sorry to hear that. Whenever I know there is someone doing one besides me I try to refer buyers to them when I run out.
No worries. It's just harder to coordinate with multiple people buying the bundle. It was more than two people group-buying that bundle.

So if I just want a good price on Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut who would I talk to? I personally don't want any of the other games.

Anyone who previously bought the Fire & Sword bundle able to help buy the special promotional gift price?
I'd be interested as well, if anyone wants to host. If you bought during the first week, buying a currently half-off bundle yields a second gift for free.

PMed all the people that asked about Fire & Sword.

If you want one, let me know before the promo ends. It'll be $1.75 a bundle, UNLESS there's a huge number of people who want it.

PMed all the people that asked about Fire & Sword.

If you want one, let me know before the promo ends. It'll be $1.75 a bundle, UNLESS there's a huge number of people who want it.
The 4x at $6.96 is the best price point, so there is no need for a huge number of people.

It's $1.75 each that way and assuming you get twice the amount of being an early buyer, it'd be .87 cents. If the person wanted to include their initial $4.99 into the price it'd still only be $1.50 for the 4x2 purchase.

I only want the mount and blade games from it. At the discounted price it's worth it but not much higher. If anyone wants to add me I'm game if it's less than $1.50.

The 4x at $6.96 is the best price point, so there is no need for a huge number of people.

It's $1.75 each that way and assuming you get twice the amount of being an early buyer, it'd be .87 cents. If the person wanted to include their initial $4.99 into the price it'd still only be $1.50 for the 4x2 purchase.
Yea, but the problem is that I don't want to end up with 10 extra bundles and eat the extra cost myself, like what happened the last time I did it.

How do you get the 4x at $6.96 price??

bread's done
Back