IndieGameStand Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
New thread here.

Minimum is $0.25 and $1.00 or more will unlock a Steam key (when applicable). Beat the current average for bonus content.

How it works:
  • New game every 96 hours. Check back every 4 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Past Deals
Currently on sale in the Game Store.
Blog

IndieGameStand on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, didn't even notice the higher minimum. Thought all IGS stuff was usually $1 min for a Steam key.
Historically it had been, but lately it seems like they've been trying to creep it up to $2.50.

They'll probably try and blame the devs. Poopees does that too for their inflating prices even when it doesn't really make sense.

zanySW9.jpg

Abrix the Robot is temporarily 84% off at $1.44 not on Steam yet but on Greenlight with Steam key promised if Greenlit if anyone is looking for a future +1. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAeneeU7WDQ

Also, random British dude bloke says the controls suck, so you were warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MY-NS4yvYk

Maybe I'm trying to talk myself out of it? I dunno, I might Moran it. I'll see.
I checked what other games the dev put on greenlight. Ferrum's Secrets is one of them, which is published by Black Shell Media. They bundle everything and give a lot of their games away for free.

Current deal: Planetary Annihilation (Currently $4.49 at the Steam store)

BTA:

Digital Deluxe Add-On (OST, artbook, extra units.) ($5.24 at Steam)

Featured Charity:

AbleGamers Charity

The BTA is currently $2.10 so if you care about the digital stuff, this is way cheaper than Steam. Or if you think Uber should go out of business because of the BS they pulled with Titans, don't even bother with this.

Seems like Indie Game Stand got bought out by Indie Gala.

0te0QhG.png

Also Bitch Please, if I didn't buy it for $1 I sure as hell ain't buying it on this 'sale'.

It's Midnight City, so yeah.. probably will get bundled. Who knows if it'll be in a good bundle though. Slender has yet to be in a good bundle/tier, but pretty much all of their other games have been in cheap bundles.

Due to time constraints of pending job/home relocations I'm ceasing updates to this thread it was fun while it lasted. I'll keep this thread open, but if someone would like to start another, let me know and I'll link to it in the OP and lock this thread.

It's OK Neuro, I got this.

Yeah, just kidding. There's no way I'm gonna put in the work to keep this thread updated.

Seriously though, I want to salute you for all the work that you put into this, and other threads over the past year (actually, it's been almost two years). Your work on the Steam & Bundle Stars threads has been admirable. But given how frequently the deals update on Indiegamesstand, and the apparent lack of interest in most of the offerings, your diligence in keeping this thread updated has always struck me as particularly impressive.

There has been many an occasion where I was only alerted to the new deal because of the updates that you did to this thread. And although I rarely bought anything on IGS, I always appreciated you calling the new deal to my attention.

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Neuro and good luck with the move/new job.[/SIZE]

I did buy one game in the last 4-5 months from IGS and I thank you for pointing it out at least!

I know about the doing stuff and just not having time.

I used to do Desura Freedom Fridays and after a while I couldn't keep up and give the mini reviews. I understand totally and thank you for it.

Due to time constraints of pending job/home relocations I'm ceasing updates to this thread it was fun while it lasted. I'll keep this thread open, but if someone would like to start another, let me know and I'll link to it in the OP and lock this thread.
Well I might do one just for the sake of exposure (Neuro you might need to let me know how you formatted your posts though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back