Indigo Prophecy $19.99 NEW at Gamestop.com

I knew a price drop was coming sooner or later. For this price, it's definetly worth it. The ending is kinda...well you'll see.

Edit: I really liked this game. Got it for $25 new and felt it was well worth my money.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be universal! PLEASE BE UNIVERSAL!

You guys have NO IDEA how AMAZING this game is!!

I actually thought about getting this for over $30. Glad that I waited. It looks interesting. Too bad that I have too many damn crap games to play ahead of it....I guess that I'll wait til it falls some more.

[quote name='lurknomore']I actually thought about getting this for over $30. Glad that I waited. It looks interesting. Too bad that I have too many damn crap games to play ahead of it....I guess that I'll wait til it falls some more.[/QUOTE]

Buy now. It's miles ahead of ANY game that's out now. Seriously. GOTY material.

[quote name='suko_32']I knew a price drop was coming sooner or later. For this price, it's definetly worth it. The ending is kinda...well you'll see.[/QUOTE]

a twisted ending? i love those endings.

[quote name='trunks982']a twisted ending? i love those endings.[/QUOTE]

well the whole game changes dramatically from beginning to end

I really like this game, but the controls are akward (the two stealth parts are HORRIBLE), and the game goes to total shit the last hour or so. It's still an awesome game though, and it does a lot of things right, you can't say no to it at 19.99.

This is not a surprise to me. I bought it new at release, dang it. Doesn't seem to be a very popular game as I had my new/sealed copy to trade here and on the local classifieds with just about no offers at all for it. Guess I may just open it and keep it for myself.

I traded mine for God of War a while back, when both were still at full market price (IP $40, GoW $50), so not a bad deal.

[quote name='brianmoy']This is not a surprise to me. I bought it new at release, dang it. Doesn't seem to be a very popular game as I had my new/sealed copy to trade here and on the local classifieds with just about no offers at all for it. Guess I may just open it and keep it for myself.[/QUOTE]

Its the sleeper game of the year. No one knew about it. People still dont know how good of a game it is, but yea the last maybe hour or so is really really bad. Story just dies.

I got this game for $29.99 (thank you frys) when it first came out. I loved this game even though the end just went downhill. However the gameplay, music, first half of the story, characthers and even voice overs all make up for it. The controls are really good also, and are very easy to get use to. For the price of $19.99 or even $14.99 if its on sale anywhere it is a steal. It's a totally original game that doesn't suck, and was a sleeper hit. I just hope ATARI, and Quanticdream (the company that devolped the game) make a sequel for XBOX360/PS3 or even for regular XB/PS2.

I was paying attention to the game way before it came out because it was made by Quantic Dream, the developers of Omikron, one of my favorite Dreamcast games (also underrated and not many know about it). So rad that David Bowie music is in it and you can go to his concerts in the game. I'm more interested in Omikron 2 that they are currently developing.

[quote name='XCutioner93']Awesome price, I'll definitely pick up a copy for Xbox. Anyone know if it's the same price in-store at Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

It is. :cold:

[quote name='Scorch']You guys realize that there's multiple endings, right?[/QUOTE]

The endings are determined by a choice you make at almost at the very end of the game, and honestly none of the endings are that good/hugely different. I just reloaded my last save and saw all 3, they're in no way different/good enough to actually justify 3 full playthroughs.

[quote name='Scorch']Buy now. It's miles ahead of ANY game that's out now. Seriously. GOTY material.[/QUOTE]

Settle down, Scorch. :D

dammit!! i knew this was gonna happen, just bought it a month ago. it's a great game though, although i was left with some questions after the ending...

I picked the PS2 version up a week or so ago on clearance at my local BB for $19 (the Xbox version was $39 still). I haven't opened it yet since I've been sick and haven't really been up to playing it. Is there any drastic difference in the Xbox (besides the normal slightly cleaner graphics/sound) version to make it worth picking up and trying to sell/trade off the PS2 copy I got, since it's still sealed?

This is an excellent game and at 20 bucks this is something that shouldn't be passed up. It was stuck at $40 dollars for what seemed forever. Traded in some games for it and it was well worth it. Definitely a keeper.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Any confirmation yet that this is $19.99 at BB as well?[/QUOTE]

Cmon... it can't be that hard to look it up on bestbuy.com.

It's still $39.99 everywhere else.

[quote name='Roufuss']Cmon... it can't be that hard to look it up on bestbuy.com.

It's still $39.99 everywhere else.[/QUOTE]

BB.com to BB B&M can be different....many times, for instance with the Anime clearance from the past. Some stuff dropped on the site for one day, and then went back up while in store stayed the same. Besides, it didn't really hurt to ask.

[quote name='bassec']EB Games now sells it for $19.99, $17.99 Used before the Edge Card. I confirmed this last night.[/QUOTE]

Probably will be that price online Monday then I guess.

bread's done
Back