Inglorious Basterds $12 sealed new on Blu-Ray at Target!

buster90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Inglorious Basterds comes out this week for $20 on sale on Blu-ray at Target.

Use the popular $5 off coupon and get it for $15

PLus there is a $3 off coupon in today's Sunday paper in the coupon section. It is one the front of the coupon section. $3 off.

using both coupons brings the price to $12.

THere are coupons for a few other movies (Public Enemies, Funny People, etc) but they don't seem to be on sale at Target this week.

I wanted to give this its own thread $12 is a steal for a great movie in HD.

Can you use two coupons on one movie?

I hated this movie, but then again, I went in expecting Kill Bill and got nothing of the sort. I wasn't expecting a long foreign movie. I need to watch it again.

Ooh, if you can use two coupons on one movie, then The Hangover will be $12 as well!

[quote name='Scorch']Can you use two coupons on one movie?

I hated this movie, but then again, I went in expecting Kill Bill and got nothing of the sort. I wasn't expecting a long foreign movie. I need to watch it again.

Ooh, if you can use two coupons on one movie, then The Hangover will be $12 as well![/QUOTE]

Target allows you to use 1 manufacturers coupon and 1 Target coupon, so yes you can use both.

[quote name='Scorch']Can you use two coupons on one movie?

Ooh, if you can use two coupons on one movie, then The Hangover will be $12 as well![/QUOTE]

Where did you find the extra $3 coupon for Hangover?

[quote name='mick16']You can print off the $3 coupon here. Have to install the coupon printer, but you can remove it aftewards.

http://www.redplum.com/[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I do not get the paper and would have missed out otherwise.

[quote name='tidwell']where do you get the 3 dollar coupon...I think it's been pulled from redplum....[/QUOTE]

Still there for me. Its on the second page.

After seeing that coupon in the paper today, I checked Amazon to see if I could still cancel my order. Surprisingly, even though it had a delivery date of Tuesday, Amazon still allowed me to cancel Inglourious Basterds. $12 Basterds ftw!

[quote name='morphineseason']Such a good deal! Hopefully they'll accept both coupons. I'll pick up the blu-ray on Tuesday. Thanks op![/QUOTE]

they have to, their coupon policy states it

[quote name='snoopy8503']or you can have it price matched at for Wal-Marts price for 17.99 or 18.99 then use the coupons[/QUOTE]

Most Walmarts aren't taking the $5 Target coupons.

[quote name='snoopy8503']or you can have it price matched at for Wal-Marts price for 17.99 or 18.99 then use the coupons[/QUOTE]
They're selling it for the same price of $19.99. Fry's is selling it for $17.?? so I can PM that ad but I don't know if I was to, seeing how it may be a hassle with 2 other coupons.

[quote name='karkyco']What coupon for Hangover? I must have missed that one. Should I shitcan my $15.50 preorder of Hangover on amazon???[/QUOTE]

I think they were referring to this-

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246263

Totally not worth it IMO.

Thanks Op. Looking forward to Inglourious Basterds. I also heard somewhere that Target has an special edition of Inglourious Basterds, sorta like the WoO BD. I'm not entirely sure however.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I think they were referring to this-

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246263

Totally not worth it IMO.

Thanks Op. Looking forward to Inglourious Basterds. I also heard somewhere that Target has an special edition of Inglourious Basterds, sorta like the WoO BD. I'm not entirely sure however.[/QUOTE]They do. From what I've seen in the ad, it's just an added disc with the soundtrack included in the "special edition" version.

wow inglorious bastard blu ray for $12, that's a deal too enticing to resist, but must resist till i find another job.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']where's the coupon for hangover?[/QUOTE]
I don't think there is one, there's a MIR if you buy it with Axe bodyspray.

Does anyone know how much public enemies is at Target? There's supposed to be a sticker on IB that saves you $5 when you buy both.

[quote name='shadowrage']I don't think there is one, there's a MIR if you buy it with Axe bodyspray.

Does anyone know how much public enemies is at Target? There's supposed to be a sticker on IB that saves you $5 when you buy both.[/QUOTE]
I checked it today its back up to 29.99.

Should I do a blind buy on this Tuesday? To make things easier: I think Jackie Brown was Tarantino's greatest movie, didn't like Pulp Fiction as much as everyone else, thought Deathproof was awesome (yeah, sue me). Based on that, should I do a blind buy of this movie?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Should I do a blind buy on this Tuesday? To make things easier: I think Jackie Brown was Tarantino's greatest movie, didn't like Pulp Fiction as much as everyone else, thought Deathproof was awesome (yeah, sue me). Based on that, should I do a blind buy of this movie?[/QUOTE]

I would say yes. If you like resevoir dogs, there's an awesome bar scene in the movie that has the same elements. You'd also love the dialog in this movie, it's pretty captivating.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Should I do a blind buy on this Tuesday? To make things easier: I think Jackie Brown was Tarantino's greatest movie, didn't like Pulp Fiction as much as everyone else, thought Deathproof was awesome (yeah, sue me). Based on that, should I do a blind buy of this movie?[/QUOTE]

Do you like Schindler's list and the awesome acting done by Ralph Fiennes as the Nazi Amon Goth who probably sent chills down your spine? Then you will love Inglorious Basterds Nazi Colonel Landa who shines in Chapter 1 of this movie...its my favorite scene in the entire movie.

Anybody else have trouble with the coupon from redplum? After installing the coupon printer and clicking get coupon, the dialog box comes up telling me it's printing but then nothing happens. Any ideas?

Well, for those that want Public Enemies its $19.96 still at Walmart & Walmart.com so you may be able to PM at Target. I saw the Redplum coupons in the paper so I'm happy I waited to get Public Enemies and probably will pick this up, too.

Can anyone please scan the $3 OFF coupon and host it as JPEG or PDF? I'm at a public library and it won't let me download the "Coupon Printer" program.

[quote name='tagout']Can anyone please scan the $3 OFF coupon and host it as JPEG or PDF? I'm at a public library and it won't let me download the "Coupon Printer" program.[/QUOTE]

^ Yes, this would be much appreciated. Anybody?

Is this coupon a once per visit type of deal or can I get two blu-rays on the same receipt with just one coupon... Going to use this on Basterds and District 9... Think I'm going to buy a Blu-ray player for my mom and get Hangover for free with that Best Buy deal otherwise that would join the list...

bread's done
Back