INVOICES SENT OUT! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.2! *OVER*

i get quick question before i bid on this :

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition Guide
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations Collector's Edition Guide
If i were to win these two guides would the shipping rate be $3+ ($1 for an extra item) or would it be a completely different?

i get quick question before i bid on this :

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition Guide
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations Collector's Edition Guide
If i were to win these two guides would the shipping rate be $3+ ($1 for an extra item) or would it be a completely different?
Yea, I would just add the extra buck even though it would weigh a bit more. No stress. And I'm sorry for the rude title update. I didn't even think it was rude until you pointed it out. My apologies on that. It was a bit tactless.

Dr. Mario (with manual) $3

Bubble Bobble $3

Metal Gear $4

Operation Wolf - $1

Blades of Steel $1

Iron Sword - $1

MAG - $1

• Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition Guide $2 NoelVermillion
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations Collector's Edition Guide - $2 Noelvermillion
Thanks for the response.

Last edited by a moderator:
...bidding done...!!  Thanks everyone.  I'll tally up the total tonight and send off PM's.  Everyone should have a PM in the morning.  Let me know if anything is wrong in the total/products.  Thanks everyone for another lowball.  Hope everyone enjoys their goodies!

Infinite artbook $18

EDIT: Haha. Damn. I was too slow. The one thing I really wanted. Oh well. My own fault. $18 was probably more than I could afford anyway.

Thanks for the lowball, man! And congrats to facebook for the Bioshock Infinite artbook. When you're done with it, let me know. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy your damn Superman comic, you son of a bitch, you! I can't wait for your lowball consisting of everything you've won from everyone else's lowballs. :p
Well that is just plain rude... Considering I'm pretty brand new to trading/lowball..... Are you really wanting it that bad?

Yes, technically I should have ended at 8:01. The clock I was looking was faster than my computer clock. So, this statement is right.
But then I'm not sure how that will make others feel. If everyone is cool with the timestamped 8:00 bids after my last bid statement to go through, I think it would only be fair.

bread's done
Back