INVOICES SENT OUT! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.2! *OVER*

Yay looks like I won darkcloud and darkcloud 2!
Darkcloud $7
Darkcloud $13
shipping: $3 - $5
Total: $23~$25

Thanks for the lowball and feel free to send me a PM of the invoice so I can pay you tonight.

Well that is just plain rude... Considering I'm pretty brand new to trading/lowball..... Are you really wanting it that bad?
I'm sorry, man. Didn't mean to be rude. I was totally kidding around (was hoping that little tongue out smiley would have implied that). I stopped bidding on it because it crossed my price point. I feel bad that I came off as rude. In all seriousness, congrats on your wins man! Always glad to see more people in the lowballs.

However I was serious about waiting for your lowball. You've been snatching up some pretty nice stuff from lowballs over the last week. Can't wait to see some of that stuff come back up for grabs in the future (hopefully)!

But then I'm not sure how that will make others feel. If everyone is cool with the timestamped 8:00 bids after my last bid statement to go through, I think it would only be fair.
You said in your info that the lowball would end when you said it was over. Even though it costs me winning the Infinite artbook, I feel as though you should still follow that statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any posts before "bidding done" notification should count. But honestly Brash if you want the Superman you can have it at my bid. Don't wanna create enemies

Any posts before "bidding done" notification should count. But honestly Brash if you want the Superman you can have it at my bid. Don't wanna create enemies
No, man. All yours! No enemy here. Truly glad it's going to someone who wants it. I was just feeling a comic book itch since I've finally caught up on all the new Batmans. Should probably give the new 52 Flash books a new go. I just wasn't liking the direction they were going when they first started up.

i'll accept my losses, but most lowballs rules need to be reviewed, without a rolling stop option, it should end at the exact time. this way lowball hosts/bidders can just sleep. lol

i'll accept my losses, but most lowballs rules need to be reviewed, without a rolling stop option, it should end at the exact time. this way lowball hosts/bidders can just sleep. lol
True. One or the other should have been stated. Either when he said stop, or anything before the 8pm timestamp.

I made the same mistake during my first lowball. I screwed the whole ending up leaving some people somewhat unhappy. Then again, no matter how the ending is settled everytime, there will always be someone left unhappy. Such as life!

Infinite artbook $18

EDIT: Haha. Damn. I was too slow. The one thing I really wanted. Oh well. My own fault. $18 was probably more than I could afford anyway.

Thanks for the lowball, man! And congrats to facebook for the Bioshock Infinite artbook. When you're done with it, let me know. ;)
I told ya bid like ya mean it! I was pulling for ya too...

haha how lame within secs is bs
Hence the nature of the lowball auction. can't tell ya how many times I have lost out on stuf in the last 3 minutes.

But then I'm not sure how that will make others feel. If everyone is cool with the timestamped 8:00 bids after my last bid statement to go through, I think it would only be fair.
Hey man, your lowball your rules...

You said in your info that the lowball would end when you said it was over. Even though it costs me winning the Infinite artbook, I feel as though you should still follow that statement.
but this is more accurate I would say. People bid till you say stop, time stamps be damned!

can't believe Darkcloud 2 went for so low, congrats to the winners!

most lowball auctions end with the "when I say it is over it is over" thing, which unless stated is a general assumption (like mine the other day). Usually works out the best that way.

Some folks will always snipe at the end, some people win and are happy and some are unhappy. Like Brash said, such is life!

True. One or the other should have been stated. Either when he said stop, or anything before the 8pm timestamp.

I made the same mistake during my first lowball. I screwed the whole ending up leaving some people somewhat unhappy. Then again, no matter how the ending is settled everytime, there will always be someone left unhappy. Such as life!
Exactly. Just chalk it up as a bad move on my part. This is only my second lowball, so I'm still trying to learn the steps. I've made a few mistakes with this one and I truly do appreciate the veterans advice and patience throughout this whole lowball.

most lowball auctions end with the "when I say it is over it is over" thing, which unless stated is a general assumption (like mine the other day). Usually works out the best that way.

Some folks will always snipe at the end, some people win and are happy and some are unhappy. Like Brash said, such is life!
while i mostly agree, i believe the "when i say is over" is bs and unfair, really one could just be sitting there and notice a few are really after a few items moving the bids up. even the most seemingly "trustworthy" person can change for $. i just feel rules need to be a lil more black and white lol

Exactly. Just chalk it up as a bad move on my part. This is only my second lowball, so I'm still trying to learn the steps. I've made a few mistakes with this one and I truly do appreciate the veterans advice and patience throughout this whole lowball.
its all good. this seems to be common either way.

I told ya bid like ya mean it! I was pulling for ya too...
I know. And I'm slightly shaky on cash at the moment so I tried to play it strategically towards the end so that I wouldn't break the bank. I knew the risks of losing it and I'm ok with the way it went. No one's fault but my own. Facebook fought a solid fight at the finish line and deserves to have it.

while i mostly agree, i believe the "when i say is over" is bs and unfair, really one could just be sitting there and notice a few are really after a few items moving the bids up. even the most seemingly "trustworthy" person can change for $. i just feel rules need to be a lil more black and white lol

"It will end on Sunday 10/6 at exactly 8:00 PST time. I will post END OF AUCTION and anything after that will not count. I will try my best to end it at exactly 8:00 pm."

This is straight from the original post. Seems pretty damn black and white to me. You lost. Get over it and move on.

"It will end on Sunday 10/6 at exactly 8:00 PST time. I will post END OF AUCTION and anything after that will not count. I will try my best to end it at exactly 8:00 pm."

This is straight from the original post. Seems pretty damn black and white to me. You lost. Get over it and move on.
haha. i see who i need to stay away from ;)

I kind of like the "It's over when it's over" rules rather than hard times. It mitigates the sniping to a certain degree and gets the item to it's actual winning bid...most of the time! :)

Just to check, this is still currently being updated, right? I walked away with more than just the hat. From what I can tell, I won the Hyrule Historia, too.

EDIT:

Yeah, I just saw that you gave it to someone else at $10. I had it at $11 here about 5 minutes prior to ending. 

theres a reason that some folks (myself included) utilize the "it ends when i say stop" method. for one, making it a random time really curbs out last minute snipers thus making it more fair for all bidders. basically if you really are intent on winning an item, you can want the thread and refresh till the end (again, a common thing for bidders to do). the second reason is from a seller perspective. yes, i can say "ends between x and y time, when i post over its over" for the sheer fact that some people exclusively pay attention to the end of an auction, thus creating a bidding war on items at the last minute. and if the auction is hot, hey i am going to let it as long as possible. if its cold, i am cutting out and doing something else.

the are defined rules to these things, and there are rules that sellers set up themselves for whatever reason. as much as i like doing a nice thing by offering up games for cheap in auction, i am sure that all sellers do it for the funds, hence establishing their own methods of ending it.

we all been there, at the end and lost something man.

Thanks for updating the list, man. I would have been upset if I didn't at least walk away with the Hyrule Historia for whatever reason. Mildly surprised with the cost of shipping but I guess that's how things go. All good.

I'll shoot the money and my address to you tomorrow morning before I leave for work. For now, I need to watch my team get slaughtered by the Raiders. If I end up dead as a result of suicide brought on by this game, I leave my winnings to MasaTFC, because I like that guy.

Could we pay the total now or would you rather us wait for the message tomorrow?
By all means, you can shoot me a message with everything in it to make it more effecient. It would help out a lot.

Thanks for updating the list, man. I would have been upset if I didn't at least walk away with the Hyrule Historia for whatever reason. Mildly surprised with the cost of shipping but I guess that's how things go. All good.

I'll shoot the money and my address to you tomorrow morning before I leave for work. For now, I need to watch my team get slaughtered by the Raiders. If I end up dead as a result of suicide brought on by this game, I leave my winnings to MasaTFC, because I like that guy.
I've updated it, I'm not sure why I added extra shipping for the hat. It won't be an issue. I dropped it down a couple bucks. Hope your team catches up and wins!

^ Oh nice! Thanks!

And the Chargers have no hope. Down 0-17 in the middle of the 3rd quarter with a massive sack as I type this. MasaTFC's odds of getting my stuff is rising!

make sure you clear that with whoever has power of attorney over your estate lol.

they cant be as bad as the steelers this year. so you got that going for ya!

make sure you clear that with whoever has power of attorney over your estate lol.

they cant be as bad as the steelers this year. so you got that going for ya!
Sure, the Steelers are 0-4 for the season so far, but the Chargers are 3-24 against the Raiders right now. THE RAIDERS. Fate worse than ending up with a 2-14 season (with the two wins being against the Raiders).

And I should be clear that I am way over reacting. Football is a very big part of my life and I should in no way be making light or be joking around about suicide. I'm just currently in a ...less than joyous state...

Payment has been sent on my end. I'll be looking forward to more lowballs in the future. That was quite a rush during the last 10 minutes!

Good luck to the other winners on receiving their package.

Thanks for everyone who has paid thus far.  I've updated the original post #1 with totals and such.  Any questions, just feel free to message me.  I'll be packing things up today and still sending out invoices and things of the like into tomorrow.  Thanks again everyone.

Hey man. Just to check, did you get my PM with my address? I only ask because I've had problems in the past about people receiving my PMs. 

Any chance you remember when you shipped my package or did you happen to get a shipping confirmation number? Just trying to gauge when I should be expecting it to show up. 

bread's done
Back