INVOICES SENT OUT! Clutter Clearer Lowball v.2! *OVER*

Any chance you remember when you shipped my package or did you happen to get a shipping confirmation number? Just trying to gauge when I should be expecting it to show up.
Yea, I sent it last week. Also sent you a PM with the tracking number. It states it's been delivered yesterday.

Yea, I sent it last week. Also sent you a PM with the tracking number. It states it's been delivered yesterday.
It was on my doorstep when I got home from work today. Car ended up dying yesterday at work so I had to sleep in the damn thing in the work parking lot last night so I never made it home to check. Glad to see it was waiting for me! Thanks, man. Everything looks great.

And according to the shipping price on the box, I underpaid a couple of bucks for shipping. I'll shoot you over another $2 on Paypal so that shipping is completely covered.

Hey, my package was delivered, but unfortunately to the wrong address. Did you not receive the message I sent you with my current address?

Just wanted to reiterate in the thread here, I received my package a while ago, left feedback, and had absolutely no issues. Stuff came faster than amazon. Thanks again!

Yea, I sent it to the address you PM'd me. I'm not sure what other address there was?
It was my old address. The one I had selected by default on PayPal. I haven't changed it since I just recently moved to this command and I am too lazy to change my address for every site. Don't worry about it though, I managed to get the person who lives there now to send it here. Just make sure to keep an eye out for things like that in the future. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was my old address. The one I had selected by default on PayPal. I haven't changed it since I just recently moved to this command and I am too lazy to change my address for every site. Don't worry about it though, I managed to get the person who lives there now to send it here. Just make sure to keep an eye out for things like that in the future. Thanks!
This is some of the dumbest crap I've read in a long time, really?

Looking back at what I typed, yeah, I'm sure it sounds ridiculously moronic to someone who has nothing to do with any of this.
It was my first time using PayPal mobile and I was unsure if the transaction would provide an address, so I didn't bother with updating it there and decided it would be a safer bet to simply send my correct address though a pm. I sent it twice, but he ended up mailing my stuff to the default address on PayPal.

Looking back at what I typed, yeah, I'm sure it sounds ridiculously moronic to someone who has nothing to do with any of this.
It was my first time using PayPal mobile and I was unsure if the transaction would provide an address, so I didn't bother with updating it there and decided it would be a safer bet to simply send my correct address though a pm. I sent it twice, but he ended up mailing my stuff to the default address on PayPal.
And the honest thing is, I sent it to your address you sent me via the PM. But not to flame any fires, the issue was resolved, whatever happened is fixed. And in the end, that is all that matters. As long as you get your items, that's all I care about to be honest.

bread's done
Back