iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanflucas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Now with Wiki Editable Goodness!!

This is a continuation of this previous thread. Since it was getting very close to the 5,000 thread mark, I figured it was time for a reset.

Post any deals you find, recommendations, requests for deals, etc. Please keep things as civil as possible. There's no such thing as a bad deal post and reviews are opinions.

Games in the App store are constantly going on sale. While I originally posted games and prices in this post, it's become almost impossible to keep up with it all. Feel free to post in this topic on good deals and games you enjoy. Developers are also encouraged to join in, especially if they are running promos or sales.

If you want to check out a particular game, try the following review sites, or ask in here so fellow CAG's can assist you.

Price Drop Sites

148 Apps
App Shopper iOS / App Shopper Mac
Free App Alert
Touch Arcade
Free App A Day

App & Game Review Sites

IGN Wireless
MacLife iPad
MacLife iPod/iPhone
Slide to Play
Touch Arcade
Touch Gen
TUAW Games

Free App offers from Developers
• Get a free copy of the Number Fill app for iOS by sending an email to [email protected] with subject "iOSApp:" (while supplies last).

YouTube Video Reviews

iPad Game Reviews
iPhone\iPod Touch Game Reviews

Apple Game Center
Apple Game Center allows you to keep a friends list, track your in game achievements, and compare with your friends. Many games are starting to support this. Currently this only runs on iPod & iPhone, but an update will be coming soon that enables this for iPad users.

Make sure to checkout the official CAG Game Center Exchange Thread. You can post your game center name and see the names of your favorite CAG'rs. You can also exchange OpenFeint & Plus+ names there.

ITUNES GIFT CARD SALES
Gamestop: 6/8 to 6/14, $25 iTunes gift card for $20

Important Notes:

1. Make sure to check for periodic updates either in iTunes or on your iOS devices. For each release of new firmware, there's usually a bunch of games updated right afterward.

2. Some applications also go on sale by their authors when they reach 1 million download and similar milestones.

3. Apps often have specials the day before, during, and after holidays, regardless if said game/app is related to the holiday.

4. Newly released apps will often have a % or dollar amount off for a limited period of time to gain a large following quicker. While browsing the app store you can go to a particular type or genre and order according to release date. This can make finding new app discounts faster.

5. Make sure to backup your purchases in iTunes to CD/DVD for safe keeping. You can do this by clicking File-->Library-->Backup to Disc. Then choose all purchases, applications only, and full or incremental backup. How often is up to you, but I do this monthly, or more often if I buy a lot of apps.

6. Apps can be re-downloaded without incurring an extra charge if you previously purchased it. This is good if you have a crash and forget to backup your purchases. I don't know if this is a permanent feature so backing up regularly is still important.

7. I strongly advise not to buy iTunes Gift Cards by 3rd parties unless you know they can be trusted. Retail stores, receiving cards as gifts, etc are the best ways. There are many credit card scams, stolen cards, hacked cards going around, especially on Ebay.

8. If you are the victim of a iTunes Card scam or get your account locked due to one not all hope is lost. Apple has been fairly lenient on these issues. Call Apple directly at 1-800-MY-APPLE or check the iTunes Store support page. Also going to your local Apple Store to discuss it can help. The account locking is an automated process and can be reversed. This can take time so be cautious if you use gift cards from 3rd party sources.

9. If you somehow break your iOS device, you have some options. If you bought the Applecare warranty it should be covered for most items. If your Applecare ran out or you don't have one, try using one of the repair guides on iFixit to repair it yourself. Apple Stores have been known to give discounts if you bring in a iOS device that they will not fix since it's not in warranty. This discount however is very small.

10. Using a screen protector can extend the life of your device. Most stores carry these, but they can be hard to install. The best I have personally used are made by a company called Power Support. They have both clear and anti-glare protectors. They are easier to install because the protector is a firm yet thin piece of plastic. Two come in a pack, average price I've seen is $20. Griffin Technologies and Zagg are also very good.

11. Universal Apps have a small plus sign in the upper left corner next to their price. They can be played natively on both the iPad and iPod/iPhone. iPhone games that are not universal can still be played on the iPad with a lower resolution. Non universal iPad games cannot be played on the iPhone.

Recommended Games by Genre
Feel free to add games, genres or move titles as needed. This list is to give CAGs a chance to catch up on missed high-quality games and to get new users started on "can't miss" titles to download for their new idevice. Underlined titles are universal (ipad and iphone/ipod touch). Italic are iPad only.

Casual - Tiny Wings, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope. World of Goo, Osmos, Bird Strike - GOLD EDITION, Parachute Ninja, Pilot Winds, Depict, Flight Control, Time Geeks: Find All!, Bird Zapper!, Tapper World Tour, Amazing Breaker
Shooter - Tilt to Live, Galaxy on Fire 2, Espgaluda II, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Space Miner: Space Ore Bust, Radiant, Warblade, MetalStorm: Online, Minotron 2112
F/TPS/Action - Shadowgun, N.O.V.A., N.O.V.A. 2, Infinity Blade, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, Dead Space, Shadow Guardian
Dual-Stick Shooter - Age of Zombies, Minigore, Solomon's Keep, Solomon's Boneyard
Action/Arcade - Jet Ball, Super Mega Worm, Zombie Highway, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Plunderland
Adventure - Super Brothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Broken Sword - The Smoking Mirror Remastered, The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, Sam & Max Episode 1, Scarlett and the Spark of Life, Back to the Future Ep 1 HD, Back to the Future Ep 2 HD
Platformer - League of Evil, Mirror's Edge, Kami Retro, Pix'n Love Rush, Soosiz, Fastar!, Frogatto, Rolando, Rolando 2, Creepy Caverns, :Shift:, Robot Wants Kitty, Perfect Cell, Beyond Ynth, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, Hoggy, Edge
Endless Runner - Hook Champ, Super QuickHook, Hook Worlds, Monster Dash, Solipskier, Robot Unicorn Attack, Inspector Gadget's MAD Dash, Run Like Hell! Deluxe
Tower Defense - Plants vs. Zombies, Holy Moly Dragons, Defender Chronicles, iBomber Defense, The Creeps!, Geodefense, Geodefense Swarm, Epic War TD, Sentinel Mars Defense, Sentinel Earth Defense, Sentinel Homeworld, Guns'n'Glory, TowerMadness
RPG - Zenonia, Zenonia 2, Zenonia 3, Battleheart, Dungeon Hunter I & II, Across Age, Chaos Rings, Sacred Odyssey, Eternal Legacy, Secret of Mana (yes, that Secret of Mana :D), 100 Rogues
Puzzle - Azkend, Sparkle, Bejeweled 2, Dungeon Raid, Drop7, Puzzle Agent, Trainyard, Puzzle Quest 2, Crosslogic, bitFLIP, Love Battle Princess, Heroes of Kalevala, Antrim Escape 1/2
Card/Dice - Sword & Poker 1 & 2, World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Sim - Game Dev Story, Hot Springs Story, Sims: Ambitions
Strategy - Civilization Revolution, Trenches, Crystal War, Legendary Wars
Sports - NBA Jam, Backbreaker Football, Backbreaker 2, Flick Kick Field Goal
Fighting - Street Fighter IV, King of Fighters-i002
Racing - Asphalt 6, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: Shift, Real Racing 2, Reckless Racing, Disc Drivin', Jet Car Stunts, Death Rally, Tires of Fury
Time Management - My Kingdom for the Princess 1 & 2, Hotel Mogul, Airport Mania, Roads of Rome HD
Board Games -Small World, Carcassonne, Catan, Words With Friends, Reiner Knizia's Samurai, Neuroshima Hex
Trivia - MovieCat, You Don't Know Jack
Hidden Object - Little Things, Pictureka
Non-Game Essentials -
Appshopper, Atomic Web Browser, Stanza, CloudReaders, Flipbook, TuneIn Radio Pro, Dropbox, Air Video+, Evernote, Video Stream, mBox Mail, Genius Scan, Urban Spoon, Documents To Go Premium

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='realkilla789']Just saw that the call of duty zombies app is going to get the addition of the black ops maps on monday. Look at for a possible accompanying price drop with that.[/QUOTE]

Knock on wood.

[quote name='Stoke']I have a question regarding the in app purchases of the Big Fish Games for those of you who have experience with them.

I don't have an iPad yet. I will soon. I want to pick up a couple of the games but I'm obviously not going to be in-game before the sale ends. If I purchase the $.99 version in iTunes now will I have an issue later when I pick up my iPad or do the in app purchases only matter for the "free" versions?[/QUOTE]

A lot of the Big Fish games have separate versions for $.99. The "free" versions are basically trial games that you can unlock the full one in. Your best bet is to purchase the ones that are the $.99 full game at purchase, and not in app.

[quote name='G-Nitro']A lot of the Big Fish games have separate versions for $.99. The "free" versions are basically trial games that you can unlock the full one in. Your best bet is to purchase the ones that are the $.99 full game at purchase, and not in app.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. That's what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure someone else understood it the same way. Worse case scenario is I'm out three or four bucks so it's not a huge deal. :)

[quote name='Stoke']Ok thanks. That's what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure someone else understood it the same way. Worse case scenario is I'm out three or four bucks so it's not a huge deal. :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I can prove that. I did an in-app purchase of one of the Big Fish games on my iPod Touch. I synced it with my iPhone, and it did not see the purchase, it still asked me to buy it. I had to re-buy it as a .99 cent purchase, and then it synced across my devices fine.

[quote name='coldeadfish']Yeah, I can prove that. I did an in-app purchase of one of the Big Fish games on my iPod Touch. I synced it with my iPhone, and it did not see the purchase, it still asked me to buy it. I had to re-buy it as a .99 cent purchase, and then it synced across my devices fine.[/QUOTE]

As I understand it, restoring any dlc or iap won't result in you being charged twice. For example, every time I reinstall minigore I have to "buy" gangster gore again in the app but I'm never actually charged again.

A lot of apps offer a "restore purchased content" option to avoid scaring customers in these circumstances.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohhh cool. I'm assuming you can still play with people who have the free version if you have the full version?[/QUOTE]

Correct, it just removes the ads from the game.

HISTORY Egypt Engineering an Empire is currently available for FREE.
"HISTORY™ Egypt Engineering an Empire allows players to build their own empire from its foundations to the height of its power. Acting as the leader of a territory from the Egyptian Empire, players manage all aspects of its rise, from economic growth to political power, the development of armies, and expansion into other regions by war and diplomacy. "

Tap Masters
is also FREE for a limited time.
"Tap Masters is a challenge game that lets you compete with other players around the world. Simple and addictive. Test your skills in 5 different modes with Game Center online leaderboards support. Each mode is designed to test your reaction and response speed. It is not just about tap speed and reaction time, it is also about precision. There are 5 different points to tap with different effects for each one. Get bonus time, a penalty or… just nothing. Make fast decisions and think in advance to become a Tap Master."

[quote name='mkernan']Words With Friends HD dropped to $1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, have been waiting for a drop or sale to get rid of ads.

Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod touch, by Splashtop Inc. (drop from $0.99)

Mother's Day Promotion -- FREE for the day!!

Check out Splashtop Remote Touchpad as well... FREE for the day!! Touchpad turns your iPhone into remote control.

The highest performance remote access app bringing your entire computer to your iPhone or iPod touch, featuring full video and audio support! See your desktop, use your regular web browser with Flash and all of your bookmarks, watch movies, and access any application or file on your computer.

This version is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch. A dedicated iPad version is also available.

The iPad version is on sale for $0.99.

One of the regulars here said his wife likes those games where the colored balls roll into coordinating slots, well the app store has a gift for her. Woozle is on sale for free.

App Store

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod touch, by Splashtop Inc. (drop from $0.99)

Check out Splashtop Remote Touchpad as well... FREE for the day!! Touchpad turns your iPhone into remote control.

The highest performance remote access app bringing your entire computer to your iPhone or iPod touch, featuring full video and audio support! See your desktop, use your regular web browser with Flash and all of your bookmarks, watch movies, and access any application or file on your computer.

This version is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch. A dedicated iPad version is also available.

The iPad version is on sale for $0.99.[/QUOTE]
Dang it, I just bought the iPad version a few days ago. Oh well, it least it was only $2.99 and totally worth it even at that price.

Any word on whether or not the Blops maps will cost more money in the Zombies app? They seem to have gone away from the in-app purchases in that app, but do you think they will bring them back or just use the addition of free Black Ops maps to drive sales back up again?

Wow ... Splashtop is pretty cool

Question though, if I'm trying to run Hulu on my PC and use Splashtop to watch it on my iPad ... should that work? Because everything seems fine until I activate Splashtop on my PC and then Firefox seems to become unresponsive and the streaming on hulu stops ... is that a program conflict or could it be a streaming issue where I need to be on a faster connection for both to work simultaneously?

[quote name='etcrane']Wow ... Splashtop is pretty cool

Question though, if I'm trying to run Hulu on my PC and use Splashtop to watch it on my iPad ... should that work? Because everything seems fine until I activate Splashtop on my PC and then Firefox seems to become unresponsive and the streaming on hulu stops ... is that a program conflict or could it be a streaming issue where I need to be on a faster connection for both to work simultaneously?[/QUOTE]

Hulu works fine for me through splashtop.

Paper Train HD is the new main FAAD game.
"Control railway traffic without crashing any trains.
Features:
-30 challenging maps
-4 difficulty levels
-beautiful hand-drawn graphics
-online high scores
-universal binary (supports iPad/iPhone/iPod)
-retina display support
-multitasking support"

Bubble Blast 2 is also being featured on FAAD right now.
"Famous Bubble Blast 2 app eventually on iOS devices! You can start but you'll never be able to stop. In this very addictive puzzle game you burst bubbles to trigger a chain reaction in order to eliminate them.
2 game modes are available

- Puzzle mode with more than 3000 levels !

- Arcade mode to play freely"

Ring Blade is the latest OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Ring Blade is an arcade shooter that tests your reactions and nerves across 30 levels of frenetic action. The “flick-fire” mechanic adds a tactile response that allows you to enjoy the intense, arcade shooter experience without any fingers blocking the action."

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod touch, by Splashtop Inc. (drop from $0.99)

The iPad version is on sale for $0.99.[/QUOTE]

This program is pretty great! Especially for free. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='etcrane']Wow ... Splashtop is pretty cool

Question though, if I'm trying to run Hulu on my PC and use Splashtop to watch it on my iPad ... should that work? Because everything seems fine until I activate Splashtop on my PC and then Firefox seems to become unresponsive and the streaming on hulu stops ... is that a program conflict or could it be a streaming issue where I need to be on a faster connection for both to work simultaneously?[/QUOTE]

Haven't tried it with Hulu in my browser but everything was working fine using the Hulu Desktop app. I'm using Mac OS though so YMMV.

Does anyone know if Dungeon Raid has Game Center achievements? Are there any sites that list all iOS games and their achievements?

Reflekt (universal) is free for a limited time: http://appshopper.com/games/reflekt

I also downloaded Paper Train HD.

I don't know if anybody else downloaded the The Sixth Seal when that was free (maybe still?), but man is that game awful. Draw a V. Draw a V. Draw a V. About 100 times. Then you get to a new level where you... Draw a V. Draw a V.... To top it all off you get inane quotes that are repeated over and over every few seconds such as, "A piece of cake. A piece of flame cake!" Awesome.

[quote name='crunchewy']I don't know if anybody else downloaded the The Sixth Seal when that was free (maybe still?), but man is that game awful. Draw a V. Draw a V. Draw a V. About 100 times. Then you get to a new level where you... Draw a V. Draw a V.... To top it all off you get inane quotes that are repeated over and over every few seconds such as, "A piece of cake. A piece of flame cake!" Awesome.[/QUOTE]

It's a stinker. It only recognizes my commands about 1 out of 4 times (if that), so it's a complete pain in the ass. And I can't tell if you can command your dude to move or not.

[quote name='bickle']It's a stinker. It only recognizes my commands about 1 out of 4 times (if that), so it's a complete pain in the ass. And I can't tell if you can command your dude to move or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crunchewy']
I don't know if anybody else downloaded the The Sixth Seal when that was free (maybe still?), but man is that game awful. Draw a V. Draw a V. Draw a V. About 100 times. Then you get to a new level where you... Draw a V. Draw a V.... To top it all off you get inane quotes that are repeated over and over every few seconds such as, "A piece of cake. A piece of flame cake!" Awesome.[/QUOTE]

LOL i thought I was the only one.. but yeah this one stink..control wise

Splitter Pals is the new OpenFeint FGOTD.
"Splitter and his pals are trying to find their way home but they need a push in the right direction.
Features:
* 3 distinct worlds
* 60 levels with more coming soon!
* Gamecenter Achievements & Leaderboard
* Retina Display
* Universal App
* Optional Facebook Integration"

Not a game, but kind of cool. Super 8, apparently a movie tie-in, is free for a limited time. It simulates a Super 8 movie camera. I find the interface kind of confusing, so hit the ? button to get it explained. Anyway, it's worth picking up for free:

http://appshopper.com/photography/super-8-2

Also, and thanks Dims for the heads up on Splitter Pals - it seems to have good reviews - I guess what's the original game, Splitter Pal (no "s") is also free, but I think that's permanent. It also has good reviews. I'm downloading both.

I'm Just Browsing is supposed to be some sort of browser/photo/video app that extends the functionality of your iDevice. That's nice. What's more, it's also available for FREE at the moment. What I don't understand, however, are all the "mature rating" disclaimers:
"You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/appRatings
  • Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
  • Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
  • Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
  • Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
  • Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
  • Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
  • Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
  • Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes"

[quote name='TheRock88']Gameloft is having another $0.99 sale, this time with iPad games.

Real Soccer 2011 HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-soccer-2011-hd/id396664248?mt=8

Let's Golf! 2 HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lets-golf-2-hd/id371110809?mt=8

Eternal Legacy HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eternal-legacy-hd/id402028208?mt=8

Splinter Cell Conviction HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splinter-cell-conviction-hd/id371111757?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/james-camerons-avatar-for/id369020727?mt=8

Let's Golf! HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lets-golf-hd/id364142611?mt=8[/QUOTE]

Any reason to get Let's Golf! HD as well as the sequel or should I just skip it for the second one?

[quote name='Dimsdale']I'm Just Browsing is supposed to be some sort of browser/photo/video app that extends the functionality of your iDevice. That's nice. What's more, it's also available for FREE at the moment. What I don't understand, however, are all the "mature rating" disclaimers:
"You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/appRatings
  • Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
  • Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
  • Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
  • Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
  • Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
  • Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
  • Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
  • Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes"
[/QUOTE]

All web browsers get that rating because you can find anything on the internet. Basically this app is a spy shot app, though. You look like you're browsing the web, and in fact may be, but you can take pictures from within it without it looking like your taking pictures.

[quote name='crunchewy']All web browsers get that rating because you can find anything on the internet.[/QUOTE]
Ah, got it. I obviously haven't been using the Internet to its fullest potential lately. Thanks for the reminder. . .

Breaking down and getting an Iphone tommorrow. I see there are a lot of Zelda like RPGs which is cool but I'm not seeing any Strategy RPGS on the front page at least. Are there any decent games in the FF Tactics/Disgaea mold?

[quote name='jlarlee']Breaking down and getting an Iphone tommorrow. I see there are a lot of Zelda like RPGs which is cool but I'm not seeing any Strategy RPGS on the front page at least. Are there any decent games in the FF Tactics/Disgaea mold?[/QUOTE]

Rimelands Hammer of Thor and Transformers G1 Awakening. Cant give links right now

Zlider is FREE for a limited time.
"Guide shooting meteoroids through more than 80 hand-crafted galaxy puzzle levels. Zlider combines puzzle solving with hand coordination in a retro style arcade game.
Features:
- New thinking puzzle game concept, combining reaction, hand coordination and planning.
- Over 80 NEW level ranging in difficulty, from relaxing to ultra challenging.
- Awesome retro video game graphics and level art.
- Global leader-boards and share your scores with your Facebook friends."

[quote name='crunchewy']Enigmo Deluxe (which is Enigmo 1 for iPad) dropped to 99 cents, first time since December:

http://appshopper.com/games/enigmo-deluxe[/QUOTE]
Thanks, bought it and it's a solid puzzler. Controls need work, often times when I try to reposition an object it wants to rotate it instead. Other than that game has a lot of polish and well worth $0.99 for puzzle fans.

[quote name='jlarlee']Breaking down and getting an Iphone tommorrow. I see there are a lot of Zelda like RPGs which is cool but I'm not seeing any Strategy RPGS on the front page at least. Are there any decent games in the FF Tactics/Disgaea mold?[/QUOTE]

Rebirth of Fortune is the only TRUE FFT/Disgaea type game but it is sadly a pretty shallow game. The fighting is ok, but there is no story. You just progress from level to level and there are only 8 classes.

All other SRPGs people mention are more along the lines of Advanced Wars or Fire Emblem.

[quote name='pROvIs']Any reason to get Let's Golf! HD as well as the sequel or should I just skip it for the second one?[/QUOTE]

I am curious as well. Also, anyone recommend Splinter Cell Conviction if your already played and beat the 360 counterpart?

[quote name='TheRock88']Gameloft is having another $0.99 sale, this time with iPad games.

Real Soccer 2011 HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/real-soccer-2011-hd/id396664248?mt=8

Let's Golf! 2 HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lets-golf-2-hd/id371110809?mt=8

Eternal Legacy HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eternal-legacy-hd/id402028208?mt=8

Splinter Cell Conviction HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splinter-cell-conviction-hd/id371111757?mt=8

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/james-camerons-avatar-for/id369020727?mt=8

Let's Golf! HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lets-golf-hd/id364142611?mt=8[/QUOTE]

Anyone recommend Let's Golf 2 or should I just wait for a Tiger Woods sale?

I went ahead and picked up let's golf 2 today. Have only played it for a bit but I think it's definitely worth .99. A lot of stuff to unlock and options and nice simple arcade golf mechanics. Also, I saw that the settlers is on sale for $.99 as well, not listed in the above sale.

[quote name='Darknuke']Rebirth of Fortune is the only TRUE FFT/Disgaea type game but it is sadly a pretty shallow game. The fighting is ok, but there is no story. You just progress from level to level and there are only 8 classes.

All other SRPGs people mention are more along the lines of Advanced Wars or Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

That seems to be a hole that some publisher should fill. That type of game would work great on an iphone

Id settle for Square just finally getting fucking FFT out already. It was supposed to be released months ago I believe. Should add too at a reasonable cost since for some reason they always seem to jack up the price of their IOS games.

Toy Balls! is one of the new FAAD games right now.
"In the world of Toy Balls!, balls move and roll across a wooden universe with electro zappers lying in wait to toast and zap the innocent balls. Save them by chaining as many balls as possible, in this addictive and innovative game.
Combining intuitive game play, unique ball physics, tricky level puzzles, and crystal clear visuals, Toy Balls! is your perfect fix for hours and hours of endless fun and entertainment!"

Tiki Lavalanche
is another FAAD title.
"The Tiki Gods were not pleased. A giant lavalanche came and destroyed the entire village. You have one last chance to make this right.
Don't let the golden blocks fall into the lava. Fail to do so and you shall face the wrath and anger of the Tiki Gods! Do you have what it takes to save what is left of your village?"

Tiki Totems Premium is the OpenFeint FGOTD.
"An exciting new physics puzzle block destroying game. Appease the Tiki Gods by carefully removing the unnecesarry blocks that dim the might and glory of their beautifull totems. BUT BE CAREFUL!! don't drop the totem on the ground cause that makes them angry, and when they get angry you know what happens. Villages and villagers burn."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back