iPod Touch Conga - brand new TRAINN site!

[quote name='dsella']I signed up under DJSteel. Does that mean I get rotated into the bottom?[/quote]

once you are green you get added to the list.

i signed up under dj steel and will do an offer, if im guaranteed to go on the conga. is that okay?

[quote name='k1ng310']i signed up under dj steel and will do an offer, if im guaranteed to go on the conga. is that okay?[/quote]

Wel, DJSteel already finished up his stint on the conga. If you can please sign up under one of the other people at the top of the list and when you get credited for your offer, you'll you'll be added to the rotation.

i went green

[quote name='DJSteel']k1ng310 signed up befored dstella completed... please add him to the conga once he is green...[/quote]

[quote name='DJSteel']k1ng310 signed up befored dstella completed... please add him to the conga once he is green...[/quote]

I went green before him. Why should he get up before me? So basically I just lost money on this. Alrighty...

no you didn't.. you both should be up there...he signed up under me before you but you went green first..you'd be before him...

[quote name='DJSteel']no you didn't.. you both should be up there...he signed up under me before you but you went green first..you'd be before him...[/quote]

Oh, ok. By how your post sounded before it made it seem like he should be before me, just because he signed up first.

no idea im lookin to get one or two refs from here but i obviously cant because we havent updated.. hah

Guys, I'm currently homeless until Friday. I just moved to a different country and I don't have much in the way of internet access these days. I'll do my best to check in here as often as I can.

For those who are signing up, you must follow the instructions in the initial thread in order to be added. If you don't post the full info we cannot verify your signup.

Well I got all 5, once I get my product shipped, can I reset my account for another one? If not, I guess he just got a free referral for nothing..

[quote name='JennyWren']Guys, I'm currently homeless until Friday. I just moved to a different country and I don't have much in the way of internet access these days. I'll do my best to check in here as often as I can.

For those who are signing up, you must follow the instructions in the initial thread in order to be added. If you don't post the full info we cannot verify your signup.[/QUOTE]

Can we have someone else lead the conga then? I can do it since I check this forum daily.

bread's done
Back