Iraqi Hurls Shoe at President Bush (and Misses)

[quote name='Scorch']it was an Iraqi reporter, and throwing your shoes is considered a sign of great disrespect/contempt in Iraq.[/quote]

That is what CNN said, yes.

Bush_Matrix_YTMND.gif

This is what Bush will be remembered for in his final days in office: dodging shoes and traveling on a world tour instead of doing his job, oh wait, that's what he'll be remembered for for his entire tenure in office.

I laughed my ass off at the video. Who the fuck throws a shoe?

Hopefully the dude doesn't get punished too badly... he was more voicing his displeasure than making an assassination attempt.

I thought it was pretty entertaining, the only way it would've been even better is if it actually did hit him upside the head. lol

If W. hadn't dodged, either shoe would have smacked him in the head. The guy who tossed his shoes should get an MLB deal. W. should be put in an electrified dunk tank. It would be one way to raise funds to help the U.S. get out of the debt he created.

[quote name='Scorch']it was an Iraqi reporter, and throwing your shoes is considered a sign of great disrespect/contempt in Iraq.[/quote]

Like is there some country in which throwing your shoes at someone in the middle of a speech doesn't mean disrespect?

Thumbs down for the SS... I thought they would have been tackling him before the second shoe was thrown.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That's pretty low class of that reporter.

I don't know why people are applauding him.[/QUOTE]

Because they're really edgy like that.

I don't know why people are applauding him.[/quote]

I wouldn't applaud someone trying to kill him, I generally don't think it's ever ok to kill someone.

But if Bush got a black eye from that shoe, I would think it's pretty funny.

[quote name='johnnypark']
But if Bush got a black eye from that shoe, I would think it's pretty funny.[/quote]
Bushscar2.jpg

Shoes aren't a problem for Bush. Now if the guy threw pretzels...

I don't know why people are applauding him.[/QUOTE]

Becuz it's kewl 2 h8 Bush lololol

I just noticed--watch the Iraqi man next to Bush ( I'm sorry I don't recognize his name/position ) and watch his attempt to swat the second shoe down. I'll save you President Bush...

[quote name='XxSmityxX']To bad he didnt hit him :(

Good riddens bush and thanks for f***ing up are economy[/QUOTE]

All the intelligence and incite I'd expect of someone whose screenname is surrounded by Xs.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']All the intelligence and incite I'd expect of someone whose screenname is surrounded by Xs.[/quote]

Not that I'm defending the other guy at all with X's, but I'm sure you meant insight.

[quote name='XxSmityxX']To bad he didnt hit him :(

Good riddens bush and thanks for f***ing up are economy[/QUOTE]

try "Good riddance Bush, and thanks for f***ing up OUR economy".

And you realize that Clinton started the mortgage problem during his term by instituting the sub-prime mortgage plan to get more families into homes, right? And the greed of investment banks and bankers was noted on the books 6 or 7 years ago as being potentially catastrophic...right? right? right?

Course you do, cuz you're smartz!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']All the intelligence and incite I'd expect of someone whose screenname is surrounded by Xs.[/quote]

Drink somemore Coffee......

BUSH lover! :lol:

[quote name='HeadRusch']try "Good riddance Bush, and thanks for f***ing up OUR economy".

And you realize that Clinton started the mortgage problem during his term by instituting the sub-prime mortgage plan to get more families into homes, right? And the greed of investment banks and bankers was noted on the books 6 or 7 years ago as being potentially catastrophic...right? right? right?

Course you do, cuz you're smartz![/quote]

*Fixed*

Oh and all this money that the government is spending in Iraq doesnt count for anything right?

Awesome job protecting our nation's leader, Secret Service.:roll:

If that had been a gun, we'd have had a new swearing-in by now.

[quote name='shieryda']Awesome job protecting our nation's leader, Secret Service.:roll:

If that had been a gun, we'd have had a new swearing-in by now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, a month of Cheney would be great. Oppose him, you get shot in the face.

[quote name='cdietschrun']Not that I'm defending the other guy at all with X's, but I'm sure you meant insight. [/QUOTE]

I didn't sleep last night okay.

[quote name='XxSmityxX']Drink somemore Coffee......

BUSH lover! :lol:[/QUOTE]
I don't like Bush. But you're stupid.

[quote name='shieryda']If that had been a gun, we'd have had a new swearing-in by now.[/QUOTE]
If he'd had a gun, he probably wouldn't have gotten in the door.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']

I don't like Bush. But you're stupid.

[/quote]

Nice.

Because i have Xx's in my log-in name or because you live at home with your mom still?

I spoke up on why I wish Bush would have got hit in the head and i get scrutinized by by 2 people, one that doesnt like x's in screen names and the other on spelling?

God, I love forums!

[quote name='XxSmityxX']Nice.

Because i have Xx's in my log-in name or because you live at home with your mom still?

I spoke up on why I wish Bush would have got hit in the head and i get scrutinized by by 2 people, one that doesnt like x's in screen names and the other on spelling?

God, I love forums![/QUOTE]

You're being scrutinized because in a mere two sentences you betrayed that you have really superficial understandings of political and economic matters.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You're being scrutinized because in a mere two sentences you betrayed that you have really superficial understandings of political and economic matters.[/quote]

If you explain how I betrayed my superficial......

wait a minute that makes no sense

I give up on you!

bread's done
Back