Is This the Last XBox Game ???

Melhavic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looking for an item to buy using the "Google Discount" I came across this....link on the TRU Site...Please CAGer's Advise...Look at the date of release & tell me that's where (US Troops) will be going next. Hopefully, NOT!!!

Rest in Peace, James Brown.

[quote name='jPoD']James Brown? What?[/quote]

James Brown..Godfather of Soul..sings~ Living In a America ~ ..Bad Hair.
Santa Claus go straight to the Ghetto...famous singer.He died on Christmas Day '06.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']CAGer? Cheap Ass GamerER?

Link has nothing.

*edit* Also, this should be in the games forums.[/quote]

Works for me :bouncy: .Also release your ip then renew it or something, Sorry Captain "In charge of stuff". I'm just bored at work...

[quote name='guinaevere']September 9, 2009. If it isn't the lat xbox game, that would be kinda scary.[/quote]

wow on the 10 year anniv.. of dremcast!!

[quote name='Melhavic']Works for me :bouncy: .Also release your ip then renew it or something, Sorry Captain "In charge of stuff". I'm just bored at work...[/quote]

:lol: Believe me, I am in charge of very little in this world.

Don't know how true this is, but noticed on Gamefaqs they now have Medal of Honor airborne listed for the OG XBox, as well as 360 and PS3 with a release date of 3/06/07.

Wouldn't suprise me, as EA has ported games for dying systems quite a bit in the past. THey'll probably make Madden for the GBA to.

bread's done
Back