It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Wasted $65 on WrestleMania Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']My frequent trips up under the map in GTA both with a chopper and not and my one buddy being launched hundreds of feet in the air in Red Dead Redemption before it's first patch beg to differ on Rockstar releasing games with very few major glitches.:D:booty:

Not to mention before they patched it there was a 'donkey lady' glitch, where the animal and human skins would mix together in very weird ways in RDR. I never saw it myself, but there are still videos up on YouTube of that glitch.

Mind you, some of the glitches in some of the games are what make them fun to play online with other people for me. My one friend can use the one under the map glitch to get an attack chopper in there and he will fly around under the map as well as most people do above the map. He's actually chased people driving cars on the streets shooting rockets up from under the road at them before and just watching them go 'wtf'.[/QUOTE]

The Rockstar glitches were fun glitches though. I recall the donkey lady glitch and I've seen flying humans in my RDR game back before it was patched. It was pretty sweet to gun down a dude while he flapped his arms in the sky and watching the body crumple to the ground. haha.

Meanwhile, the WWE 12 glitches were nothing but frustrating as fuck.

Lethal Lockdown was a waste of eight talented people to varying degrees and the Bischoffs. Kaz's buzzed head was probably the highlight of this. Tag title match was good, but they booked themselves into a corner here because it's too soon to take the belts off the champs, and yet you also really shouldn't have the Guns lose their big comeback title match right away either. Loved the one retard going MO-TOR CI-TY (clap clap clap clap) over and over again. Loved Rob Terry telling the Hogan fan he's not on the list. Hearing Tenay say that this was Devon's FIRST-EVER SINGLES TITLE makes me sad that they just gave him the belt with no build, haven't really given him a character beyond asshole dad, or used him, or given him a decent theme. Devon's work has been fine, but they've just been doing him no favors. Devon retained via the Ron Simmons spinebuster and then got beat down - I'm all for this feud continuing if it means the TV title actually gets some TV time. Velvet's super-duper mini-skirt ruled. However, not even her ass could get the crowd excited. Match was fine given Velvet's was involved.

The Flair-Hogan deal felt like watching an old Nitro on 24/7. If they were going to do anything physical, they should've just given away a Flair-Hogan match away so it would at least have been SOMETHING beyond two old guys jaw-jacking. Morgan-Crimson sucked, but thank God they kept THE STREAK alive. Hardy-Angle was great, but felt like every other match they'd had outside of the finish. Even the Hardy fans didn't give a flying fuck about him being out there. They'd hold their signs up and just look bored. KO tag title match was a match. Storm, the hometown guy, came out in his truck, looking like a star...and maybe five people made noise. One of them was a guy who looked to be in his '60s wearing a Velvet Sky shirt. Roode came out and actually had some fans - including one holding an at "IT FACTOR" sign with the C looking like an R. Roode did his super-slow '02 HHH entrance. The match was pretty good. The bottle to the head getting a 2 ruled, since the crowd actually cared, Storm hit the superkick, got a long 2 count...and then superkicked Roode to the floor. Well, that wasn't the finish I was expecting. Storm's now lost his last three singles matches against Roode, and after FINALLY rebuilding him as a huge deal with this build they do this. I'm guessing he either wins it on Impact or more likely, at the tenth anniversary show, but this felt like the right time - even if this wasn't the right crowd for it by a longshot. There were three good matches, but the crowd totally killed this show.

Screens -

Apparently this is going to be Brock's new ring gear.

brocklesnar_1_full.png

[quote name='diddy310']Apparently this is going to be Brock's new ring gear.

brocklesnar_1_full.png
[/QUOTE]

Bizarre that after UFC pushed him to a level beyond pro wrestling, WWE would allow themselves to acknowledge that actually happened with his ring gear.

I wonder if the boots are meant to hide his now human calves? He lost a LOT of lower body muscle with his poopy problems

god I hate that chest tattoo

Nah, you're just jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back