It's a OTT,

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']You read my mind. Apparently Blood Gulch, Ascension, Sanctuary, Lockout, and Warlock have all already been remade in Forge. I want Ivory Tower too, but that has elevators.[/QUOTE]

My fuckin' wish came true. Bungie is remaking Ivory Tower completely. More than just a Forge remake.

I can't wait for Reach.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']While LP is definitely the MS answer to sony's retarded animal baby, he's not nearly as bad -- he had that Iron Man 2 avatar for a long time and only the Adventure time thing had really changed recently (at least as far as I remember)... until he loved Inception, which made him change everything apparently.

But he's definitely not the magic knife.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Want to Buy!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38376048/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

Marten, can you make this happen?[/QUOTE]

A co-worker sent me a different link about the same exact thing yesterday...pretty weird.

[quote name='manthing']I hope something comes from Paramount's Gladiator :br: replacement program.[/QUOTE]
I wished I'd picked it up when it was $10. I never thought they would address the issue.

[quote name='manthing']I hope something comes from Paramount's Gladiator :br: replacement program.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I wished I'd picked it up when it was $10. I never thought they would address the issue.[/QUOTE]

What issue?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I wished I'd picked it up when it was $10. I never thought they would address the issue.[/QUOTE]

For $10, I didn't care if they ever did or not.

[quote name='Number83']What issue?[/QUOTE]

Nothing your old man eyes would catch. Don't worry about it.

;)

EDIT:

Any other current/former AT&T customers getting emails about new stores in Michicgan?

:???:

[quote name='manthing']
Nothing your old man eyes would catch. Don't worry about it.

;)

[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You know what you're right. I just googled it and I had no idea.

Damn.

I ended up pretty fucking hammered last night. My friend's mom packed a bowl before we left and she brought a screwdriver with her and drank it while I drove us there. I was sort of weak.

I'm kind of really, really, reeeeally looking forward to the new Arcade Fire album. :oops:

Probably even more than the new Interpol.[quote name='Eviltude']I ended up pretty fucking hammered last night. My friend's mom packed a bowl before we left and she brought a screwdriver with her and drank it while I drove us there.[/QUOTE]:lol:

“…The Suburbs is their most thrillingly engrossing chapter yet; a complex, captivating work that, several cycles down the line, retains the magic and mystery of that first tentative encounter. You could call it their OK Computer. But it’s arguably better than that.”

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm kind of really, really, reeeeally looking forward to the new Arcade Fire album. :oops:

Probably even more than the new Interpol.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Arcade Fire >>> Interpol

Another amazing tour coming up, and they're stopping in SLC on my birthday. :)

Jónsi World Tour

10-15 San Diego, CA - 4th and B
10-17 Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern
10-19 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
10-21 Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues
10-22 Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
10-23 Tempe, AZ - The Marquee
10-25 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
10-26 Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall
10-27 Houston, TX - Verizon Music Theater
10-29 New Orleans, LA - Voodoo Festival
10-30 Asheville, NC - Moogfest
10-31 Atlanta, Georgia - The Tabernacle
11-02 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
11-03 Chicago, IL - Vic Theare
11-05 Detroit, MI - The Fillmore
11-06 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall
11-08 Washington, D.C. - 9:30 Club
11-10 New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
11-26 London, England - HMV Hammersmith Apollo

[quote name='manthing']Any other current/former AT&T customers getting emails about new stores in Michicgan?

:???:[/QUOTE]

Yes. I think it's spam that's designed to look like AT&T email. :whistle2:S

Metro 2033 is $19.99 at Gogamer right now. Pretty sweet deal.

Unrelated: I think I'm gonna go to the movies/mall all day tomorrow to stay in air conditioning. It's to have a real feel of 115. It's 105 right now and it feels like your skin is on fire. The humidity is through the roof.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Inception time![/QUOTE]
The HBO show? My dad played a bartender in the pilot episode.

Read
A Clash of Kings
A Game of Thrones
Treasure Island
The Glass Castle: A Memoir
Duma Key: A Novel
Feed
Ship of Fools
Brave New World
Ender's Game

Unread
Dune (40th Anniversary Edition)