It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Complete Season 1-5 $39.99 bestbuy

In for one thanks OP kinda bummed they don't have the new Halloween episode where Dee's outfit started off as an angel then by the end of he episode Mac saw her as an ostrich LOL classic

if anyone is on the fence about this price....or making a blind buy...commit to this..if i also didn't own all the seasons of this and the christmas special i'd have jumped on this without question.

Is there anyone that owns this set that can tell me how they're packaged? Are they the original sets that sell separately inside that 6-pack box or is it something completely different? Thanks

In for one. Thanks OP. Also you may want to change your link. It seemed to have signed me in as you when I clicked it and I got all the way to payment options before I realized it.

I just checked and every reward zone member has a $10 gift cert to use by 12/25...

I had it and my co worker had it... makes the deal $30

[quote name='kevgret']I just checked and every reward zone member has a $10 gift cert to use by 12/25...

I had it and my co worker had it... makes the deal $30[/QUOTE]

hmmm, was it through snail mail or online? I don't see anything in my account.

Just started watching this season and it's great. I'll be picking this up.

Damn might have to PM this at best buy. Would like the set on blu as I'm trying to get away from DVD but for that price it might be worth it.

[quote name='dino88']Is there anyone that owns this set that can tell me how they're packaged? Are they the original sets that sell separately inside that 6-pack box or is it something completely different? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's just a cardboard box with the individual releases in it. There is even enough room in the box to fit 2 more dvd cases, so whenever season 6 (and if they even make it that far, season 7) comes out you can put it in the box as well.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Back in stock online! Jeez, that was fast.[/QUOTE]

I don't show that it is back in stock :cry:

[quote name='bizman316']I don't show that it is back in stock :cry:[/QUOTE]

Weird, it was back in stock for maybe five minutes. I managed to get my order in, at least.

Well you can order it again but it is on back order. That is OK though. Best Buy always comes through with their back orders so no problem.

[quote name='kevgret']I just checked and every reward zone member has a $10 gift cert to use by 12/25...
[/QUOTE]

Anyone mind telling me where this is?

Show seems back in stock online from what I can tell.

dont hesitate to blind buy this show, i did it and its awesome. Unfortunately i paid $55 for it back when it was on sale on foxconnec.com. $40 is a steal! and you will become an instant fan of the show

I only lack the Christmas special and Season 5, and I'm debating on buying this and selling my 1-4. I'm sure I could get at least $30 for them on eBay.

Giftcard shows up under your RZ account as "Holiday Certificate". Mine was issued 12/15 and expires 12/25 - showed up on the iPhone app with the code to use.

[quote name='JJSP']Giftcard shows up under your RZ account as "Holiday Certificate". Mine was issued 12/15 and expires 12/25 - showed up on the iPhone app with the code to use.[/QUOTE]
Mine shows up on my RZ website account, but I can't get a code for it. Where else does it show up aside from the iPhone app?

Is that in the My Certificates area? Are they rolling these out? Do you have to be a silver premier member?

/annoying questions

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']It's just a cardboard box with the individual releases in it. There is even enough room in the box to fit 2 more dvd cases, so whenever season 6 (and if they even make it that far, season 7) comes out you can put it in the box as well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='mr_bungle']I only lack the Christmas special and Season 5, and I'm debating on buying this and selling my 1-4. I'm sure I could get at least $30 for them on eBay.[/QUOTE]
Season 5 will be on sale at Target for $10 from 12/26-1/1. If you can get $40 for seasons 1-4 I'd do it, otherwise I'd just wait and pick up season 5 for $10.

[quote name='erectiontown']Mine shows up on my RZ website account, but I can't get a code for it. Where else does it show up aside from the iPhone app?[/QUOTE]

I called best buy and they said these codes should have gone out tomorrow instead of today. Some of the codes did mange to go out. The people without the code for the $10 will have it show up tomorrow. I only called because for some reason my reward zone was not linking to my bestbuy.com account. While trying to link the account she mentioned about the code being sent too early..

Hope this helps.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']I called best buy and they said these codes were suppose to go out tomorrow instead of today. Some of the codes did mange to go out. The people without the code for the $10 will have it show up tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Great, I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow.

[quote name='bob330i']Great, I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and my reward certificate is now there. Maybe yours is there now too.

Kevin

hell of a deal... thank you op. Checked my account and saw the 10 dollar certificate as well. 31.49 shipped for 5 seasons and a christmas special... definite no brainer.

Being able to watch the nightman dayman musical episode.... priceless.

[quote name='Steggy']hell of a deal... thank you op. Checked my account and saw the 10 dollar certificate as well. 31.49 shipped for 5 seasons and a christmas special... definite no brainer.

Being able to watch the nightman dayman musical episode.... priceless.[/QUOTE]

I got the dvds when it was $55 for the complete series from fox connect. I watched all of the seasons again in less than a month.. what a show. I talked a co worker into picking this up.. I'm from philadelphia and crew remind me of people I grew up with..

kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap, I have a $10 RZ certificate! Bout to order one of these.

EDIT: One is available for pickup in the town I have to take my iPhone to tomorrow. Looks like I'll swing by aftewards :D

This is one of my favorite shows.

Picked up the set and am going to sell off my S1-3.

For $40, that's less than 10 a season!

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Im on the fence i love the show, but I am not sure if they are gonna release them all on blu....[/QUOTE]

If you check the reviews, since the show isn't shot in HD, the BRD's aren't really any better. In fact, the Season 5 blu ray has some pretty bad reviews, in terms of blu ray pq/sq, but that's a result of the show itself.

---

Pissed that it's cheaper, I bought this on BF for $50 at Amazon. Oh well.

bit on it for 20 with minus 20 in RZ cards. wanted to add an extra 10 but i dont want to risk it going OOS on me. think they would add it on if it was issued tomorrow and i call and complain loudly.

Just so happens that two of our stores nearby had it in stock, so I bit after the Holiday RZ $20 credit I got. For $21.74, no way I was going to pass up this one. Tried adding a couple of Shopkick codes as well to take another $7 off, but they don't work online it seems. :(

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Im on the fence i love the show, but I am not sure if they are gonna release them all on blu....[/QUOTE]
I Don't think you have that much to worry about if you're talking quality. The show was never filmed in HD, even on the blu ray released season 5 it was filmed in standard definition.

bread's done
Back