Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I have disliked Christmas this year, today was the most Christmas-y day I have had in years, and also the best Christmas in years(Although it wasn't Christmas).
I went to 3 different parties and had a small family gathering that actually wasn't too bad. Now time for some quality gaming and quality smoke time.

[quote name='Eviltude']As much as I have disliked Christmas this year, today was the most Christmas-y day I have had in years, and also the best Christmas in years(Although it wasn't Christmas).
I went to 3 different parties and had a small family gathering that actually wasn't too bad. Now time for some quality gaming and quality smoke time.[/quote]

Pass to me!

Pass to me!!!

[quote name='Eviltude']As much as I have disliked Christmas this year, today was the most Christmas-y day I have had in years, and also the best Christmas in years(Although it wasn't Christmas).
I went to 3 different parties and had a small family gathering that actually wasn't too bad. Now time for some quality gaming and quality smoke time.[/quote]

Play N20: Nitrous Oxide. That will fuck with your mind, man.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Why?[/quote]

Because my name is fucking awesome?

Its a derivative of the Gaelic word for battle. How fucking tits is that?

Yay me, I'm in the championship game for the madden league on cag.

Also do any of you guys stay up til midnight to open presents?

[quote name='Kayden']Because my name is fucking awesome?

Its a derivative of the Gaelic word for battle. How fucking tits is that?[/quote]

So awesome that apparently everyone and their brother is naming their kid kayden or braeden or some derrivative of those two. It's the popular name nowadays... like ebenezer was when I was born.

[quote name='DT778']Yay me, I'm in the championship game for the madden league on cag.

Also do any of you guys stay up til midnight to open presents?[/quote]

I did once at 5 AM, cause i was a little bastard :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Pass to Me!
Pass to Me!!![/quote]
Consider it done. Who doesn't want to smoke some holiday tree?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Play N20: Nitrous Oxide. That will fuck with your mind, man.[/QUOTE]
Is that an old PS1 racing game? If so, I might own it from when I was little @_@.

[quote name='Eviltude']Consider it done. Who doesn't want to smoke some holiday tree?

Is that an old PS1 racing game? If so, I might own it from when I was little @_@.[/quote]

More of a shooter, kinda like a trippy ass Tempest. I played that once after smoking, and hoo, I was WRECKED.

[quote name='Kayden']Because my name is fucking awesome?

Its a derivative of the Gaelic word for battle. How fucking tits is that?[/QUOTE] I meant why are the "groupy whores". :lol:

I know a girl who's son is named Ares Bayden.

But I'm 22 goddamnit. Let them get their own cool name and stop fucking my mojo up with their lame ass imitating.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']So awesome that apparently everyone and their brother is naming their kid kayden or braeden or some derrivative of those two. It's the popular name nowadays... like ebenezer was when I was born.[/quote]

[quote name='Eviltude']Consider it done. Who doesn't want to smoke some holiday tree?[/quote]

I'd love to if my room mate got some really good shit...half the shit he gets isn't good for nothing...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I'd love to if my room mate got some really good shit...half the shit he gets isn't good for nothing...[/QUOTE]
I've got some great stuff right now. Probably ranking umongst the best i've seen. Top 5ish. :D

[quote name='Eviltude']I've got some great stuff right now. Probably ranking umongst the best i've seen. Top 5ish. :D[/quote]

Lucky bastard! The stuff my roomy gets is off his subordinates at McDs. He fired his previous dealer for work issues and ended up hiring another by accident pretty much lol

Any of you try Green Dragon before?

Bacardi 151 + bud of choice + 6 months of soaking.

A couple shots of this shit'll give you one hell of a buzz. By the time you start sobering up, you're getting high.

Only down side is that its like drinking rubbing alcohol outta an ashtray.

[quote name='Kayden']Any of you try Green Dragon before?

Bacardi 151 + bud of choice + 6 months of soaking.

A couple shots of this shit'll give you one hell of a buzz. By the time you start sobering up, you're getting high.

Only down side is that its like drinking rubbing alcohol outta an ashtray.[/quote]

Only green dragon I've had is a long island variant

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Wtf, I go grab my phone and it tells my to "insert SIM". The hell?

Hopefully T Mobile store is open tomorrow.[/quote]

Take out the batt and put it back in

[quote name='camoor']Take out the batt and put it back in[/quote]
Mkay, one sec.

Ooh, nice call. Thanks for that! Works now. That was odd.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I think I'm gonna reorder my keyboard and teach myself to type in dvorak.

Expect many spelling mistakes to come.[/quote]

:whistle2:k Interesting. Looks like too much of a pain in the ass though. It takes me hours to get used to camera inversions using my thumb. I can't imagin how long it'd take to remap my brain to type with 104 new keys....

[quote name='LiquidNight']Forgot to mention: I ordered this 19 inch widescreen LCD monitor of of buy.com tonight for only $160 AR using Google Checkout :D.

Also, this is my last non-dvorak post.

*Starts to pop keys off keyboard*[/quote]

Refresh rate is nice and the contrast is decent, however, the resolution is the red headed stepchild of gaming. I think I've seen 2 games that support that resolution.

[quote name='Kayden']:whistle2:k Interesting. Looks like too much of a pain in the ass though. It takes me hours to get used to camera inversions using my thumb. I can't imagin how long it'd take to remap my brain to type with 104 new keys....[/quote]

You know, I never could stand it when people demand that a game have up as up and down as down. To me, it should always be up is down and down is up...

[quote name='guinaevere']pilot controls. only way to go.[/quote]

:lol: One of my first NES games was TopGun. That got me used to it.

[quote name='zewone']For use with your 360 or for your PC?[/quote]PC. My old monitor crapped out about a week ago, so I needed a new one.

I share my 360 with my 2 bros :)cry:), so it's in the family room plugged into a 52 in 1080i (that looks better in 720p) projection TV :)D).

About my keyboard, dvorak isn't working too well...lemme grab a camera real quick so I can show you guys why...

[quote name='Kayden']:lol: One of my first NES games was TopGun. That got me used to it.[/quote]

Really? Same here. That got my hooked on inverted controls...that and using a mouse for FPSs

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Really? Same here. That got my hooked on inverted controls...that and using a mouse for FPSs[/quote]

I think Star Fox 64 got me started on it, but I played the hell out of some NES Top Gun (couldn't re-fuel though).

As you guys can see, some letters are flipped over because they simply couldn't fit in their proper place. What you can't see in that pic is that every fucking key is at a different height, since they have different shapes depending on the row :bomb:.

I'm gonna have to put everything back, but I'm going to set my computer to recieve input in dvorak regardless, because I haven't given up yet!

[quote name='LiquidNight']

As you guys can see, some letters are flipped over because they simply couldn't fit in their proper place. What you can't see in that pic is that every fucking key is at a different height, since they have different shapes depending on the row :bomb:.

I'm gonna have to put everything back, but I'm going to set my computer to recieve input in dvorak regardless, because I haven't given up yet![/QUOTE] Don't you have another keyboard you could use while you're getting used to it? Or maybe you can just make your background a diagram of the layout. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Don't you have another keyboard you could use while you're getting used to it? Or maybe you can just make your background a diagram of the layout. :lol:[/quote]Nah, I'm gonna put the keys back and just not look down.

Man, let me tell you though, it's fucking WEIRD typing when my keyboard is like this...

Well OTT, the alcohol is workin in conjuction with my trazadone and is making me groggy. I think I may play a little more True Swing Golf before I totally nod off. Played Brain Age last night before bed and it kept me thinking an hour longer than I had planned...lol

I'm starting to really love my DS lite! fuckin thing is addictive as all hell lol

[quote name='LiquidNight']Nah, I'm gonna put the keys back and just not look down.

Man, let me tell you though, it's fucking WEIRD typing when my keyboard is like this...[/QUOTE]
Why are you so into using this type of keyboard all the sudden, if you don't mind me asking?

Human - I'm thinking about getting one. What games you got?

[quote name='LiquidNight']Nah, I'm gonna put the keys back and just not look down.

Man, let me tell you though, it's fucking WEIRD typing when my keyboard is like this...[/QUOTE]I could and would have told you that would be a problem had I seen your intent to do it before you did it. I tried the same thing with the same result.

Hopefully my sickness is on it's way out... my throat doesn't hurt as much, although the rare times I do cough, my chest really fukken hurts. My nose isn't stuffed up either..

Merry Christmas, y'all, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back