Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasons 3, 4, 5 of 24 for 20 bucks each.

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin PMed at BB + Gamer Gift Card = 16 bucks.

Not bad.

Good morning, by the way.

[quote name='Hex']Hopefully my sickness is on it's way out... my throat doesn't hurt as much, although the rare times I do cough, my chest really fukken hurts. My nose isn't stuffed up either..

Merry Christmas, y'all, by the way.[/QUOTE]Maybe it's pneumonia now.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Seasons 3, 4, 5 of 24 for 20 bucks each.

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin PMed at BB + Gamer Gift Card = 16 bucks.

Not bad.

Good morning, by the way.[/quote]
Where is 24 on sale?

The pain is just sort of acute, and just under the right pectoral... Plus, breathing is fine (deep breaths don't yield pain). My heart rate's normal, as is my breathing, but I don't have a thermometer...

I really don't want Pneumonia. :/

[quote name='Hex']The pain is just sort of acute, and just under the right pectoral... Plus, breathing is fine (deep breaths don't yield pain). My heart rate's normal, as is my breathing, but I don't have a thermometer...

I really don't want Pneumonia. :/[/QUOTE]You probably just strained a muscle coughing or something. But still, don't go telling your immune system it's ok to have Christmas off.

[quote name='jmcc']You probably just strained a muscle coughing or something. But still, don't go telling your immune system it's ok to have Christmas off.[/QUOTE]

It could be a tumor.

[quote name='jmcc']You probably just strained a muscle coughing or something. But still, don't go telling your immune system it's ok to have Christmas off.[/quote]

That's what I'm hoping. I've coughed up most of the phlegm that was fucking up my trachea, so I seem to be cool.

Stuff was thick, too. :puke:

Ackbar- Horses don't get tumors. ;)

If anyone is curious how my nightmare of Victorious Boxers 2 ended, I just hit one button and won the next three fights, only to have a guy who can throw 10,000 punches (and that's ALL he does) beat the shit out of me.

This game sucks, and I threw it until the giant pile of Ebay shit to list tomorrow night.

My buddy claimed he wants to get a lion tatto so I decided to design one for him. Now all the tattoo artist has to do is trace the outline of my splendiferous drawing:

ryanstattoowd2.png

[quote name='Maklershed']My buddy claimed he wants to get a lion tatto so I decided to design one for him. Now all the tattoo artist has to do is trace the outline of my splendiferous drawing:

ryanstattoowd2.png
[/QUOTE]Why does it have 5 legs? Or is that a giant lion dong?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wish there was an easy way to get a song or two on my new phone so I can use a ringtone other than the default ones.[/quote]

What service do you have?

[quote name='jmcc']Why does it have 5 legs? Or is that a giant lion dong?[/quote]

Cause why have a tattoo of a lion with a feeble 4 legs when you can have an awesome lion with 5! It can chase the hell out of zebras and eat a mean banana.

[quote name='Maklershed']Cause why have a tattoo of a lion with a feeble 4 legs when you can have an awesome lion with 5! It can chase the hell out of zebras and eat a mean banana.[/QUOTE]This is what google says relates to mean bananas.
bananapulpfiction.png

They do look pretty mean.

[quote name='jmcc']This is what google says relates to mean bananas.
bananapulpfiction.png

They do look pretty mean.[/quote]

Unbelievable. Thats why I love the internets. It has pictures and rumors.

Dummy, just put masking tape on each key with the character on it.

Or get an IBM Model M as all the keys are identical. They didn't give a shit about that ergonomic, sissy-ass not crippling you.

[quote name='LiquidNight']

As you guys can see, some letters are flipped over because they simply couldn't fit in their proper place. What you can't see in that pic is that every fucking key is at a different height, since they have different shapes depending on the row :bomb:.

I'm gonna have to put everything back, but I'm going to set my computer to recieve input in dvorak regardless, because I haven't given up yet![/quote]

Does someone have a picture of there city/town/house etc that they could submit? I'll make it look like it's a miniature w/ photoshop.

[quote name='Eviltude']Why are you so into using this type of keyboard all the sudden, if you don't mind me asking?[/quote]It's winter break and I'm bored. That and a combination of too much free time and curiosity.

[quote name='Kayden']Dummy, just put masking tape on each key with the character on it.[/quote]...
Brilliant.

*goes to do that now*

[quote name='LiquidNight']
Brilliant.

*goes to do that now*[/quote]

Revisement. With all that contact time, I think even sharpies would bleed onto your fingers, better put some scotch tape over the letters.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I haven't been on since the 15th. What's new?[/QUOTE]

I kept writing about you because I missed you.

This is the final list of albums from OiNK yesterday:
Code:
Joanna Newsom - The Milk-Eyed Mender 
Ratatat - Ratatat 
Hieroglyphics - The Corner
Hieroglyphics - The Building
Hieroglyphics - Third Eye Vision
J Dilla - The Shining 
Joanna Newsom - Ys 
Lupe Fiasco -Farenheit 1st and 15th (The Truth is Among Us) 
Karen O (Feat. Peaches) - Backass
Lupe Fiasco - Farenheit 1st N 15th Part III (A Rhyming Ape) 
Explosions in the Sky - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone 
Ghostland Observatory - Delete.Delete.I.Eat.Meat
Murs - The End Of The Beginning 
Ghostface Killah - More Fish
Ghostland Observatory - Paparazzi Lightning
Jean Grae - Jeanius
Jean Grae - This Week
Dead Prez - Let's Get Free
The Sights - The Sights
We are Scientists - With Love and Squalor
Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come 
Murs - Murray's Revenge 
Panacea - Ink Is My Drink

Someone give me suggestions please!

Shit, wow, just realized the TRU clearance may extend to online and that would be awesome.

Could order the last 3 games I wanted if the prices update, and still go out to the stores just in case it falls through.

Is it sad I'm looking more forward to this than Christmas?

[quote name='Roufuss']Shit, wow, just realized the TRU clearance may extend to online and that would be awesome.

Could order the last 3 games I wanted if the prices update, and still go out to the stores just in case it falls through.

Is it sad I'm looking more forward to this than Christmas?[/quote]
What are your targets? And I'm hoping those DS games are gonna be on sale online.

Need some help. I downloaded a Mikey Dread CD in the .ape format. Anyone know of a program I could use to convert it to .mp3? Thank jah in advance!

[quote name='Maklershed']What are your targets? And I'm hoping those DS games are gonna be on sale online.[/QUOTE]

Metal Saga
Grandia 3
Atelier Iris 2

My friend wants Resident Evil DS.

All subpar RPG's but for $10 I want to try them. I already bought Steambot Chronicles yesterday to price adjust on Tuesday.

I'm hoping that, since the new additions just got put up last night, people won't be prebuying the fuck out of them on Christmas Eve.

I'm gonna be up at like 6 am to get to TRU when they open at around 8... gotta do it if I want a shot at getting anything around here. If I can order those three games online, at least I have a safety net.

As a special Christmas present I will be offering all regular OTT's first dibs at the shit I grab that is extras.

Metal Saga tries to have a sandbox thing where you can go and do whatever you want, but the tasks that you have options to do feel like there is no real drive to do them anyway.

Then again I'm not a big sandbox fan. Metal Saga also bothers people graphically, I believe it was Gamespot has said, "could be mistaken for a PS1 game".

Atelier Iris, the first one anyway, has an open gameplay situation was well, but less so than Metal Saga.

I liked it. The main story was weak, but I was driven by the character interactions. You have to be alright with synthing.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Metal Saga tries to have a sandbox thing where you can go and do whatever you want, but the tasks that you have options to do feel like there is no real drive to do them anyway.

Then again I'm not a big sandbox fan. Metal Saga also bothers people graphically, I believe it was Gamespot has said, "could be mistaken for a PS1 game".

Atelier Iris, the first one anyway, has an open gameplay situation was well, but less so than Metal Saga.

I liked it. The main story was weak, but I was driven by the character interactions. You have to be alright with synthing.[/QUOTE]

For $9.98 they are worth a fair shot... I had bought them awhile ago either through Outpost or trade-in deals (so low prices all around), decided it was stupid to have $30 - $35 games chilling on my shelf and they would all be cheaper eventually (at which point I would kick myself), so I sold them all and broke even (I think I made like $3 over what I paid for all of them).

At $10 a pop, though, they can sit on my shelf all they want until I get around to them.

[quote name='Roufuss']I kept writing about you because I missed you.[/quote]Were these writings of a positive nature, or otherwise?

Awesome... after searching 14 or 15 stores for Sudoku Gridmaster for my Mom, a friends shows me a guy selling it on Ebay BRAND NEW for $14.99 + $6 shipping... saving 39 cents off what I would have paid for it in the store.

The guy just put "ds lite" in his auction instead of "Nintendo DS" so it never showed up when I was searching for it under Nintendo DS.

I'll just show her the page and let her know that it's coming... now I don't have to scour stores every day for the next two weeks looking for this.

What's the purpose of dvoraking your keyboard, anyway? Do you have carpal tunnel you don't want to aggravate or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back