Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so i bought a hot air popcorn popper at Target, thinking it would be nice to make some homemade popcorn on christmas eve, right?

well it doesnt work. all the fucking thing does is shoot flaming hot popcorn kernels across the kitchen:hot:[/QUOTE]

That's why you should stay away from products that are made in america.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So, what are you OTTers doing this Christmas Eve?[/quote]about to start wrapping all of the xmas present(not just the ones i got but everyones). So I'll be doing that for a few hours. Also watching the niners and hoping they are still alive for the playoffs. After that there is nothing left but wait til midnight to open presents. So some more football and some 360.

[quote name='Roufuss']Hammering your Mom.[/quote]

if you woulda said hammering MY mom, I wouldn't have doubted that it was a very realistic possibility. she's a whore.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']if you woulda said hammering MY mom, I wouldn't have doubted that it was a very realistic possibility. she's a whore.[/QUOTE]

Pics and/or phone number please.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']So, what are you OTTers doing this Christmas Eve?[/quote]Dead Rising and battling dvorak.
Does R6: V have a campaign? If it does, I might play it as well. I can't get on XBL until I get my damn 1 year card, which is stuck in the quagmire of holiday shipping :cry::bomb:.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Dead Rising and battling dvorak.
Does R6: V have a campaign? If it does, I might play it as well. I can't get on XBL until I get my damn 1 year card, which is stuck in the quagmire of holiday shipping :cry::bomb:.[/QUOTE]

Yea, Rainbow Six has a campaign.

Duh.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, Rainbow Six has a campaign.

Duh.[/quote]Alright, duh. What I should've asked is "is it worth playing?"

Well... I hate Christmas, but I guess I did a nice thing. My friend already knows all the presents she's getting, but I decided to lose a $10 profit on my Indigo Prophecy auction on Ebay (had a good offer on it) by pulling the auction to surprise her with it on Christmas.

She's not expecting it.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that's really nice.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yea I told a friend what I did and he thought it was awesome too, so he sent me the $9 Paypal as his present to me :lol:

I'll probably pick him up something from the TRU sale.

[quote name='Roufuss']TRU sale.[/quote]

lionhart is making all sorts of plans to go to the day-after-xmas sales at stores that are as far as an hour away, but he DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE GOT FOR XMAS YET. argh.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart is making all sorts of plans to go to the day-after-xmas sales at stores that are as far as an hour away, but he DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE GOT FOR XMAS YET. argh.[/QUOTE]

Only an hour? I've got a 3 hour drive all planned out that takes me to 4 different TRU's ;) Leaving at 8 am to get there when they open by 10, it'll take 5 minutes tops to dig through the bin, buy em, move on to the next one.

[quote name='Roufuss']Only an hour? I've got a 3 hour drive all planned out that takes me to 4 different TRU's ;) Leaving at 8 am to get there when they open by 10, it'll take 5 minutes tops to dig through the bin, buy em, move on to the next one.[/quote]

he wants to hit circuit citys an hour south of here AND an hour north of here.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']he wants to hit circuit citys an hour south of here AND an hour north of here.[/QUOTE]

Er... why Circuit City? Nothing really special going on there the day after Christmas, unless I missed something?

[quote name='Roufuss']Er... why Circuit City? Nothing really special going on there the day after Christmas, unless I missed something?[/quote]

fuck if i know?

[quote name='dcfox']Day after Christmas sale? If I only I could.[/QUOTE]

CC isn't having one, they have a regular ad that's going to be running.

Their big sale was today.

Unless he's just going for the DVD's on sale all week.

[quote name='Roufuss']CC isn't having one, they have a regular ad that's going to be running.

Their big sale was today.

Unless he's just going for the DVD's on sale all week.[/quote]

all i know is he's like "think we should hit both the circuit city in Albany AND Poughkeepsie? Which do you think is closer"

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']all i know is he's like "think we should hit both the circuit city in Albany AND Poughkeepsie? Which do you think is closer"[/QUOTE]

Should ask him why lol

[quote name='Roufuss']Should ask him why lol[/quote]

i'm usually just along for the ride. that is, until i see a store i'm interested in.

where the fuck is my "a christmas story" at? And no fucking sunday night football. Looks like ill be wrapping presents and watching spongebob.

[quote name='DT778']where the fuck is my "a christmas story" at? And no fucking sunday night football. Looks like ill be wrapping presents and watching spongebob.[/quote]

Started on TBS at 8.

Totally forgot about trying to get Portrait of Ruin from CC.com today, but turns out they weren't letting you buy it online (having it shipped or in store pickup) so I guess it didn't matter anyway.

[quote name='DT778']where the fuck is my "a christmas story" at? And no fucking sunday night football. Looks like ill be wrapping presents and watching spongebob.[/QUOTE]

You don't get TNT? It's playing non-stop for 24 hours or so.

[quote name='wubb']Totally forgot about trying to get Portrait of Ruin from CC.com today, but turns out they weren't letting you buy it online (having it shipped or in store pickup) so I guess it didn't matter anyway.[/quote]

I didn't forget. But apparently all the effing stores around here are out. Christmas cheer can proceed to be dispensed from all my orifices now. :whistle2:#:bomb:

[quote name='wubb']Totally forgot about trying to get Portrait of Ruin from CC.com today, but turns out they weren't letting you buy it online (having it shipped or in store pickup) so I guess it didn't matter anyway.[/quote]

PM at BB and use a GGC. I did that and got the game for a little less than 16 bucks- awesome price for such a new DS game.

PMing + GGC is extremely YMMV, but good job swinging it. I'm nowhere near a CC for Christmas so PMing wasn't an option for me.

(This is a Sunday only thing right?)

[quote name='wubb']PMing + GGC is extremely YMMV, but good job swinging it. I'm nowhere near a CC for Christmas so PMing wasn't an option for me.

(This is a Sunday only thing right?)[/quote]

Oh, is it really? This is only the second time I've used a GGC so I figured you could always use a GGC whether it's a PM or not.

[quote name='wubb']
(This is a Sunday only thing right?)[/QUOTE]

Yea, it is.

Wubb, did you get my review? You never answered it.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh, is it really? This is only the second time I've used a GGC so I figured you could always use a GGC whether it's a PM or not.[/quote]

when you PM, they're technically not supposed to take the $5 coupon. sometimes they do, but it's not the norm. in our BB they're really strict about that.

I must say that Portrait Of Ruin so far is excellent. Great fun for the whole family of blood sucking vampires. :D

*waits for Rufass to reply within 3 minutes tops*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back