Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck. I just remembered I got a 70 dollar gift cert to Amazon from my Aunt a few days ago.

I could've used that to buy my ethernet cable.

Damnit.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nice. Christmas just came in Bully and I got the stupid sweater that the commercials show.[/QUOTE]

The Gap one?

I'm ashamed to admit I like it.

Casey, I know you read the OTT but not the bad post crap, but go lock that thread in Gaming Discussion with that douche and how we are jerks.

So whats going on tonight? Alot of the regulars doing family stuff because it doesn't seem like there is much going on. Atleast SouthPark is on.

[quote name='Roufuss']Casey, I know you read the OTT but not the bad post crap, but go lock that thread in Gaming Discussion with that douche and how we are jerks.[/QUOTE]

You are quite right. Just locked it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Casey, I know you read the OTT but not the bad post crap, but go lock that thread in Gaming Discussion with that douche and how we are jerks.[/quote]

NAZI.

The Death of WCW is probably one of the funniest books I have ever read. My friend is rolling on the ground right now after reading all about people having streaks. An example is Sid had a streak where he was 55-0 even though he had lost on television several times over the last few weeks, then later in the show it becomes 59-0, then he loses house shows and shows up on television as 68-0, then several weeks later he is claiming to be close to goldbergs streak, and even though he lost to Rick Steiner it counted as a win.

The whole book includes a bunch of dumb shit like this. Props to RD for writing such an entertaining post.

(posting this here since most of the people in the wrestling thread have read the book and I don't think 2fast or roufuss have)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Death of WCW is probably one of the funniest books I have ever read. My friend is rolling on the ground right now after reading all about people having streaks. An example is Sid had a streak where he was 55-0 even though he had lost on television several times over the last few weeks, then later in the show it becomes 59-0, then he loses house shows and shows up on television as 68-0, then several weeks later he is claiming to be close to goldbergs streak, and even though he lost to Rick Steiner it counted as a win.

The whole book includes a bunch of dumb shit like this. Props to RD for writing such an entertaining post.

(posting this here since most of the people in the wrestling thread have read the book and I don't think 2fast or roufuss have)[/QUOTE]
For the record, I think wrestling is lame. Remember the one wrestling thread I made?

cag6669 wanted me to share you with a christmas story she told me:

[quote name='cag6669']

Ok, we were doing the play for the last time tonight. The kid that plays Joseph was always kinda weird. NE-ways, towards the end, joseph puts his arm around me while i hold our plastic baby jesus, and this lasts for like 3 mins. Well, when we get up and leave, he has a boner sticking out of his robe! worst off, i think it touched my leg the entire time. My gfs who where there said they didnt notice, and they were in the front. That kid just disappeared after that, and I dont think i'll ever see him again, or want to

[/quote]

[quote name='Roufuss']cag6669 wanted me to share you with a christmas story she told me:[/QUOTE]

Sticking out in plain sight, or just sticking out but still behind the robe?

Both are gross, but also both have possibilities for jokes.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Death of WCW is probably one of the funniest books I have ever read. My friend is rolling on the ground right now after reading all about people having streaks. An example is Sid had a streak where he was 55-0 even though he had lost on television several times over the last few weeks, then later in the show it becomes 59-0, then he loses house shows and shows up on television as 68-0, then several weeks later he is claiming to be close to goldbergs streak, and even though he lost to Rick Steiner it counted as a win.

(posting this here since most of the people in the wrestling thread have read the book and I don't think 2fast or roufuss have)[/quote]

Goddamn, that book ruled.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The Gap one?

I'm ashamed to admit I like it.[/quote]
The Reindeer sweater from the Xmas Bully commercial.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZWI7Fm5HU[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Moxio']Sticking out in plain sight, or just sticking out but still behind the robe?

Both are gross, but also both have possibilities for jokes.[/QUOTE]
No, I didnt notice it until after we stood up and walked off.
Joke possibilities? Oh yeah, I've been hearing them all night now :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Stop drinking and you won't be puking :p[/QUOTE]
I'm not drinking, but I may need to in order to erase this.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Twas a joke, yo.

And, merry christmas.[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok. Nothing new to me tonight :lol:
Merry Xmas to you too (its still Xmas Eve here, but close enough).

[quote name='6669']Oh, ok. Nothing new to me tonight :lol:
Merry Xmas to you too (its still Xmas Eve here, but close enough).[/quote]

Bah, you people and your damned time :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Bah, you people and your damned time :lol:[/QUOTE]
Bah, you people and your damned time ;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Wanna make somethin of it!? It's Christmas here, and not there, I WIN! ;)[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

I think I am going to head to TRU tuesday and pick up call of duty and hopefully Resident Evil. Hopefully there is some more added to the list, if not that is sufficient. Wish I would have seen Castlevania though.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Such bickering on Christmas... why, I feel my heart breaking as I type...[/QUOTE]
OMG Emo lyrix!!!

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, it is.

Wubb, did you get my review? You never answered it.[/quote]

I don't think so. CC advert up here seemed to indicate price was good through Dec 30.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I don't think so. CC advert up here seemed to indicate price was good through Dec 30.[/QUOTE]

On the ad here it was a wrap-around two page ad on the main ad, and the ad on the back clearly stated December 24th only.

Speedy also saw it as the same way so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

[quote name='Roufuss']On the ad here it was a wrap-around two page ad on the main ad, and the ad on the back clearly stated December 24th only.

Speedy also saw it as the same way so I wouldn't get your hopes up.[/QUOTE]

Yea Roufuss is right. The game was only on sale yesterday (or at least I read it that way as well)

[quote name='Moxio']Wow, lot more people on here than I thought would be.[/QUOTE]

Hey, we have to do something to pass the time between now and opening presents, right?

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm about to do that too.[/quote]

I wonder what your Dad is going to get you, prolly a pic on a card with him and your niece holding a dog on Santa's lap.

That'd be nice.

I think the best deal on R6 Vegas for 360 is probably the Buy.com Google discount, unless someone else noticed something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back