Its begining to look a lOTT like......... the next OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jmcc']Did you adjust ram timings in the bios?[/QUOTE]

No just popped in the ram, and started windows. I made sure when I bought it the latency was the same as the gig I already have 2.5.

This so sucks. I guess a month ago I finished chapter 1. of NWN2. I'm trying to get to chapter 2. But the game freezes in mid load between chapters. Right now I'm gonna defrag and shut down my computer for a bit. Then try it again fresh.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This so sucks. I guess a month ago I finished chapter 1. of NWN2. I'm trying to get to chapter 2. But the game freezes in mid load between chapters. Right now I'm gonna defrag and shut down my computer for a bit. Then try it again fresh.[/QUOTE]

Did you check to see if a patch was available?

[quote name='Kayden']Is it just me or is gizmogic a totally vapid, useless schlep?[/QUOTE]
Why joo sayz that? I don't really know who we are talking about.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Woohoo for free Mehrunes Razor quest. Now I just have to play 432973597479 hours to get it :lol:[/QUOTE]

It is automatically added to your quest list when you load up the game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm glad I ordered Rocket Slime from Gamefly as soon as the ssale started. It's sold out. So is Daxter which was gonna be my next purchase later on. but I don't mkind missing that as much.[/QUOTE]

Surprising.

I got a $25 check so I guess I'm gonna cash that and pick up Tales of Legendia and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams off Gamefly.

Can't imagine them getting much cheaper than the prices they are. Luckily I already sold my sealed copies while they were still worth something (Got $30 for each I think), so I'm not in a position where I'm kicking myself for keeping $30 - $40 games sealed when they are $15 and under in a year.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Woohoo for free Mehrunes Razor quest. Now I just have to play 432973597479 hours to get it :lol:[/QUOTE]

After two hours of research I found the problem

It sounds like if you have any summoned animalds while changign acts, the game freezes between acts.. I know I still have one summoned animal. So i'll try that fix later tonight. I have the latest patches

[quote name='jmcc']God how I hate Brazil nuts.[/QUOTE]

That's how George Washington lost his teeth. He loved brazil nuts in his youth. By the age of 40 he ha done tooth left.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After two hours of research I found the problem

It sounds like if you have any summoned animalds while changign acts, the game freezes between acts.. I know I still have one summoned animal. So i'll try that fix later tonight. I have the latest patches[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wow, that game just keeps sounding better the more you play it ;)

At this rate, I'll wait for it to hit $5... that seems like such an easy bug to fix too.

I don't have any USB ports on my computer that are open... that sucks, need to buy a card I guess.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That's how George Washington lost his teeth. He loved brazil nuts in his youth. By the age of 40 he ha done tooth left.[/QUOTE]I would have thought the terrible taste would have warned him that they were dangerous.

Casey, or Admiral, or someone, what is the cheapest USB 2 port card I can get, preferably B&M? Best Buy has one for like, $20.99, but my senses tell me I can get one cheaper.

Preferably B&M because I want one tomorrow, too.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It is automatically added to your quest list when you load up the game.[/quote]

Sweet. I'm still running around the beginning of the game, getting used to the controls and such.

[quote name='Roufuss']Casey, or Admiral, or someone, what is the cheapest USB 2 port card I can get, preferably B&M? Best Buy has one for like, $20.99, but my senses tell me I can get one cheaper.

Preferably B&M because I want one tomorrow, too.[/QUOTE]

Newegg is probably the way to go. I know I got one last year for less than 10 shipped I believe. You may want it, but the price difference is worth the wait IMO.

How can you be out of USB ports? I have 2 in front, 6 in back, 2 on my keyboard and another 2 on my monitor.

As long as you got a PCI port free, any USB card is good. Just make sure the USB is v2.0. I don't think there's any differences between cards to really speak of.

[quote name='Kayden']How can you be out of USB ports? I have 2 in front, 6 in back, 2 on my keyboard and another 2 on my monitor.[/QUOTE]

Beats me, I never had a use for them so I only kept the two in I had when I built the computer. Those two are currently hooked up to the keyboard and the mouse... haven't had a need for a USB port in the last three years until today.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher'] I think I may play a little more True Swing Golf before I totally nod off. [/quote]

You're Welcome!!! ;)

Playing TS Golf with one game card and 4 DS's on X-mas day?.....Priceless....

[quote name='Eviltude']Wish I had an HD tele. I might pick up a 360 with the money and gift card to BB I got. I'm thinking of seeing about a price drop first.

Just saw this monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824254005

Oh so tempting.[/quote]

Well, problem is we don't have HD cable. Oh well. If I decide to get a 360, at least I'll be able to take advantage of that and widescreen. It's 17"... perfect for my desk. :D

I thought this was very amusing....

unoriginal-anime.gif

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know any chain stores (nation wide) stores that are open on Christmas?[/quote]

That's a good question. I want to go buy Little Miss Sunshine right now.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I thought this was very amusing....

unoriginal-anime.gif
[/QUOTE]

Supposedly, these are based off Bruce Lee fight scenes. As in, they pretty much just animated the exact thing.

[quote name='Moxio']Anyone know any chain stores (nation wide) stores that are open on Christmas?[/QUOTE]

None.

7-11, but that's it.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wish I had an HD tele. I might pick up a 360 with the money and gift card to BB I got. I'm thinking of seeing about a price drop first.

Just saw this monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824254005

Oh so tempting.[/quote]You might want to consider this monitor. $160 AR with Google Checkout. Mine's in the mail right now :D.

Here's a comparison on Newegg, if you want to see the pros and cons of each.

I love these Christmas posts where people got like $400 worth of stuff, and Christmas was merely "ok".

This whole holiday is such fucking bullshit.

[quote name='Roufuss']I love these Christmas posts where people got like $400 worth of stuff, and Christmas was merely "ok".

This whole holiday is such fucking bullshit.[/QUOTE]

This Christmas for me was great.

Looking at my list for the past few months of things I wanted, here's where I stand.
* Means I've picked it up. ^ Means it's something I've added.

My PS2 List
Disgaea 2 *
Suikoden V *
Valkyrie Profile 2 *
Okami *
Xenosaga III *
Shadow Hearts New World *
Steamboat Chronicles *
Atelier Iris 2 *
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams *
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence *
Bully ^*
Legend of the Abyss ^

PSP List
Tekken PSP
Legend of Heroes 2
Daxter
Metal Gear Acid 2 *
Valkyrie Profile PSP *
Syphon Filter *
Me and My Katamari *

Nintendo DS List
Lost Magic
Starfox Command *
Rocket Slime *
Magical Starsign *
FMA
Scourge
Children of Mana *
Final Fantasy III *
Castlevania *

So, even thought I'm dealing with a new house, I still have a suprisingly free abount of cash monies. :)

[quote name='Roufuss']I love these Christmas posts where people got like $400 worth of stuff, and Christmas was merely "ok".

This whole holiday is such fucking bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain man. I feel your pain.

I'm extremely happy I got the camera I asked for. I probably got $250 worth of stuff total, and I'm happy.

My parents didn't get me shit because they didn't get paid, but I don't care. They said they would hook me up with some money and my extended family gave me a lot of good stuff. I am really happy with all that I got and just chilling has been a perfect way to celebrate christmas.

This whole holiday is such fucking bullshit.[/quote]

Certainly there's the case for being greatful (yeah, right.. grace in 2006?! :roll:) but there are some things that can put a damper on the holiday. Family member in the hospital, lost pet, relative loneliness, that sorta thing. My stepfather got out of the hospital this afternoon, so it was great for us. :3

I'm with Casey. Sometimes just hanging out is a perfectly fine. I made out pretty well but I think the best part has been just relaxing and chilling with family and friends.

[quote name='Roufuss']None.

7-11, but that's it.[/QUOTE]

Jack in the Box is open too! Any other restaurants that might be open today? Need dinner!!!

[quote name='dcfox']I'm with Casey. Sometimes just hanging out is a perfectly fine. I made out pretty well but I think the best part has been just relaxing and chilling with family and friends.[/QUOTE]

Best part of my day was when my niece, and nephew came over. I opened the door, and they saw some of the presents "santa" left unwrapped. My 3 year old niece said "Wow, magic." My nephew is 4, and he said Merry Christmas, and then something about Santa.

He's stuck on Thomas The Train right now. I told him to come over to me cause he had a gift to unwrap. Before he started unwrapping it he asked; "more Thomas?" Which was pretty cool cause he doesn't talk much as the doctors think he has Autism.

Damn, I turned progressive scan off in God of War, just to see the difference, and it's a pretty huge difference.

This game is pretty bad ass too.

[quote name='Roufuss']Damn, I turned progressive scan off in God of War, just to see the difference, and it's a pretty huge difference.

This game is pretty bad ass too.[/QUOTE]

If you want to play co-op sometime just hit me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back